Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up. I wish college wasn't draining me. :( I'd go, I want to see a film festival. I'm a huge movie buff.

Tennis tournament in NY? That would make for an interesting case! :lol: I guess. I hope we get to see her uncle next season. Maybe he could be involved in a case. Oh..that be interesting. Okay, I'm grasping at straws. :D

Grasping at straws is nice..I like that idea, it would be nice. Maybe we'd get more on her background then.

Oh my, a new thread and I haven't been here yet...I am now officially ashamed of myself!!

2x1903.jpg

'I am so cute'

This pic always makes me warm inside...:)

Oh my gosh! I love that picture! And I think you're right keich... I think that is when he threatened to marry her!

Thanks! I love that quote. I seen it on a shirt. :lol:

I never realized how short she was. Look at the cap from LOLD when Lindsay is standing beside Stella.
lold.jpg

Was she standing beside Stella? I think she was a little further away from Stella in this pic. But yeah, she is small and petite, especially when she's standing beside Flack. :D

i'm shorter than anna, (whose 5'2) i'm 5'0 and when we see her on screen she never seems small until she's with flack. when we see her i'mlike, that's what i'd be like... go short people! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back