Ann Donahue

I consider Valera to be a secondary character, correct me if I'm wrong. So in my book that excludes her because Ms. Boss said so.

well i think you are right, it's what i use to think too

Alexx as the mole is starting to make more and more sense to me though. Donahue did say that Ryan's "eye situation will play in helping us reveal the identity of the mole." And who else has been the most involved in Ryan's injury? That has to be she who prescribed him antibiotics for it - Alexx! But why? I still can't wrap my head around that

well you know what Jadyn that's exactly that quote that made me think of Alexx....but that scene about the antibiotics , i didn't really get it:at that point i thought he was the mole....but now i got more and more the feeling that Alexx is the one...

as for marisol i wonder how they will kill her if it's not because of her cancer

I don't think they'll get rid of a main character.
If that was the case we would know before that the actor/actress wanted to leave the show.

Jadyn said:
Alexx as the mole is starting to make more and more sense to me though. Donahue did say that Ryan's "eye situation will play in helping us reveal the identity of the mole." And who else has been the most involved in Ryan's injury? That has to be she who prescribed him antibiotics for it - Alexx! But why? I still can't wrap my head around that.

You know what, that makes a lot of sense. :eek: How sad would it be if it was Alexx? When I first heard about the mole, I was sure it was going to be a recurring character. But...maybe not. I think Valera is beloved but she's definitely secondary.

I'm really glad this is being revealed in the season finale and not stretched out until next season. I'm also intrigued by the idea that there are people who've behaved worse in the lab than the mole! That's going to be really interesting.

I'm also intrigued by the idea that there are people who've behaved worse in the lab than the mole!

now THAT is really interesting....you have any ideas??? well since they didn't give to Calleigh a good storyline this season , maybe she will be one of them....it <would be surprising

At first, I was thinking Ryan was the mole. To me, he seemed more different than other characters and the way he interacted did not seem like a CSI. And the fact that he was a rookie cop before being promoted to CSI could have made it more believable, you know, knowing those sorts of people. But Alexx is truly, one you would think who would not be the mole.

Well, so many of these questions I was going to ask in my interview with Elizabeth Divine this week. :lol: But great interview anyways Kristine! :)

Oh well, guess I should've known it was to ogood to be true. I'll stick it out til the end though just to see who the mole is but my hearts breaking that they're gonna go through with this awful pathetic H/M wedding. YUCK!!!!!!!!
I don't think a main character's the mole. At least I hope not. Haven't heard of anyone leaving from the main cast.Am glad to see Rex Linn will be made part of the lineup next season. Eva La Rue didn't do much for me either on AMC when she was on there.

Gosh.

I'm so in love with this woman
don't you think she's great?! :lol:

Natalia's gonna stay...Marisol's gonna wear a really pretty wedding dress-she made my day :)

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME ;)

AlexxWoods said:
Gosh.

Natalia's gonna stay...Marisol's gonna wear a really pretty wedding dress-she made my day :)

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME ;)

Oh, just don't forget that after she wears the nice pretty dress she dies. :p

Seriously. Marisol. Natalia. Ride of into the sunset. I can't stand them!

Top41 said:
I'm thinking maybe she dies in childbirth, though that wouldn't make sense timeline-wise, unless they do a 9 months later kind of thing. But yeah, that's going to devastate both Horatio and Delko.

Even it doesn't make any sense, it doesn't mean it wouldn't happen in CSIM. This season there has been so much what doesn't make any sense.

Besides, if Aerosol is pregnant that would make H and Aerosol the two most arrogant and selfish people on this planet!

abc said:
AlexxWoods said:
Gosh.

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME ;)

Oh, just don't forget that after she wears the nice pretty dress she dies. :p

Seriously. Marisol. Natalia. Ride of into the sunset. I can't stand them!

Well we don't know-maybe she dies with a smile on her face ;)

katpin31791 said:
Oh well, guess I should've known it was to ogood to be true. I'll stick it out til the end though just to see who the mole is but my hearts breaking that they're gonna go through with this awful pathetic H/M wedding. YUCK!!!!!!!!
I don't think a main character's the mole. At least I hope not. Haven't heard of anyone leaving from the main cast.Am glad to see Rex Linn will be made part of the lineup next season. Eva La Rue didn't do much for me either on AMC when she was on there.

On AMC she drove me nuts there too. So far she hasn't really been on all that much but now that she will it will get annoying.

As for the whole marriage thing I guess I'll have to see how its played out. I know most of you guys get PO'd at this but real life is and can be stranger than what they do on this show. Hell people marry there own cousins and look at all the marriages that are done for immagration purposes and I think that is worse than what H/M are doing.

abc said:
At first, I was thinking Ryan was the mole. To me, he seemed more different than other characters and the way he interacted did not seem like a CSI. And the fact that he was a rookie cop before being promoted to CSI could have made it more believable, you know, knowing those sorts of people. But Alexx is truly, one you would think who would not be the mole.

Ryan might have made sense, might have made a lot of sense actually, but the fact that Erica confided in him pretty much assures that he's not the mole. He and Horatio are the only ones we know for sure are innocent.

Well, so many of these questions I was going to ask in my interview with Elizabeth Divine this week. :lol: But great interview anyways Kristine! :)

Thank you! :) I look forward to reading your interview with Elizabeth.

DaWacko said:
Even it doesn't make any sense, it doesn't mean it wouldn't happen in CSIM. This season there has been so much what doesn't make any sense.

Besides, if Aerosol is pregnant that would make H and Aerosol the two most arrogant and selfish people on this planet!

I know--what bugs me the most about this storyline is that basically they're planning to have a child knowing beforehand that one parent won't be around to raise that child. I guess there are some cases where I can see that making sense, but that scene in which they "decided" to have a baby didn't really reflect well on them. Marisol was like, "Oh, there's so much I've never done, like have a baby!" and Horatio is like, "No reason that can't change!" I would have liked to see more of these two people falling in love first--if the audience could see how madly in love they are, I think it would help with understanding why they made this decision.

I know--what bugs me the most about this storyline is that basically they're planning to have a child knowing beforehand that one parent won't be around to raise that child.

Or for that case, what is Marisol's death is caused in labor? Then the baby dies with Marisol. Just think of what would happen to Horatio if that happened?

Horatio and Ryan, like Kristine said are probably not the moles. We know Valera has been on terms of leave once or twice, so she would be a good candidate for being a mole. Also, Dan Cooper. But what I am also thinking is Tyler. We haven't seen Tyler at all this season, which makes me think he is doing something totally different than just working for the lab, but being a mole.

If both Marisol and the baby die, Horatio is going to be one devastated guy. :( I wonder how that will play into season five. Speaking of, the idea of one villain is intriguing!

Back