American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and to answer keich's question on why Kelly C wasn't there: I think she was too famous to be there. And too expensive.

So has anyone been watching the auditions?

Since there seems to be much discussion about the judges (Simon, Paula and Randy) making fun of the contestants and for the staff on letting people through who clearly have no chance to become stars just for the entertainment value. Do you agree that they should skip the auditions and go right to the show? or should we let these people have their 15 minutes of fame (like William Hung)??

It seems to me that many of the people voted off in the last rounds (like Chris Daughtry/Bo Bice and even Clay Aiken) have done pretty well for themselves after Idol. Daughtry has his own band, Aiken's cd had better sales than Ruben Studdard's, and Bice had his own cd come out.

I think that Aiken got screwed in S2. He was so much better than Studdard. I personally think that Ruben won because of political correctness and that the voting was rigged. Much love, Clay. Much love.

Not that I watch the show anymore or anything. S1 and S2 are my babies.

I was actually kind of upset recently because the latest American Idol auditions overtook the timeslot for my new favorite show, Bones. It was supposed to be a new episode, the first in about a month. I almost cried. Damn you, Ryan Seacrest, I'll hate your face forever.

This season's auditions are really not that great. Now that I've basically seen the funniest of the funny :)lol:), I don'thave much to look forward to. :rolleyes:

I pretty much only watch for the auditions & then I wait until they choose the final 12. Sometimes Simon can be cruel but other times he can be frigging hilarious. One of my favourite contestants was the girl who came as cowgirl & claimed she was unique :lol:. She was crazy. This show is really out there.

I only watch during the auditions too, but then I see the finale. I love Simon :D, but I will never sing in front of him.

I was actually kind of upset recently because the latest American Idol auditions overtook the timeslot for my new favorite show, Bones.
I know I was pissed about that too...It kicked House out of it's spot on Tuesday and Bones out of Wednesday...made me mad! I mean I'm an A.I. fan, but don't pre-empt every other show just to have hours of it!

I'm a total Season 1 fan...I think it was the best and Kelly Clarkson...she's my girl! She was/is the best Idol to come out of the whole show! The girl freakin' rocks! :D

Moriel21 said:
I know I was pissed about that too...It kicked House out of it's spot on Tuesday and Bones out of Wednesday...made me mad! I mean I'm an A.I. fan, but don't pre-empt every other show just to have hours of it!
Watching AI last year actually made me a fan of both House and Bones.
I'm a total Season 1 fan...I think it was the best and Kelly Clarkson...she's my girl! She was/is the best Idol to come out of the whole show! The girl freakin' rocks! :D
Hell yes! Kelly's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back