~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, from the prairies. I didn't know there was a Canadian thread! Glad to see it! Waiting for the reruns to be over. Passing time by watching reruns of CSI NY on the History Channel.

*gasp* I'm not alone anymore!!!! I don't think I've ever met a fellow Manitoban on this bored, so this is very exciting for me. Where in MB are you? I'm in Brandon.

Winter....i mean Winnipeg. Kidding...I hate when people say Winterpeg. Actually it is freezing here today. The roads were like sheets of ice this morning. I have been on here for a bit but on another thread. I didn't know they had a Canadian thread. I am usually visiting the CSY NY ones.

*slides in* I'm back! And 0/9 in winnings!

Oh man, that's just horrible about what happened to that guy. :mad: Stupid punk who beat him up, makes me want to *sensored for extreme violence against stupidity* in a garbage bag!

Hello d2400, welcome to Canada! (Oh, wait, you live eher already...) Welcome to the internet representation of Canada! :D I'm not from Manitoba, but I'm your neighboor in Ontario.

K, Nelly Furtado is officially the coolest Canadian ever. Seriously, even cooler than me :p.

If any of you have the chance to go see her live you *must* do it. After the concert was finished she just blew my mind with how talented she is. One of my favourite moments was when in during the middle of Glow she broke into a fast, brief version of Blondie's Heart of Glass. She's made of awesomeness.

Also, since I'm stepping down as PM I will appoint my position to my right handed person, allstar12. Have fun :p.

just make tim hortons, beer, and ketchup chips free to all canadians and youll do fine :D :p

spring has finally come!! woot! except the melting snow bank on friday revealed one of my garbage bags that had been buried since february :lol: but spring is tempermental in ontario, its gonna be 20 today but go below zero next weekend! how is that fair!

I know how you feel allmaple. Only here can it change 20 degrees overnight :(

And now that the snow is melting, it's officially pot hole season. Manitoba roads are awful. I had a very bumpy ride home.

Do you know what this weekend is, guys? It's Juno weekend! :D Ok, so really I'm not all that big into the Junos, but I'm a little more interested than usual, because they're being hosted here, in Saskatoon. :D There's a bit of a hub-bub going on about them... Juno parties left and right, and the city buses alternate flashing the route name on the sign on the frong, and "Junos, April 2007."

Which celebrity should I stalk first? :lol: Ah, I kid, I kid. No stalking for me... *shifty eyes* :lol:

Is it? Huh. I completely forgot. And I must admit, I don't care all that much. :lol:

It is nice to see this thread again though.

Have any of you heard of the Royal Manitoba Winter Fair? It's on here this week, and it's a huge deal around here.

So, did anyone else here watch the Junos?

Nelly Furtado was a pretty good host & her skits, especially the one for her "Promisco-mess" video was hilarious. She has a pretty good sense of humour & she's sweet too.

The performances were ok. I wasn't crazy about the majority of bands & musicians who performed. However, one of my favourites were the last one, No Heaven.

Overall, not too bad I guess. I'm glad Nelly won all her awards & I *loved* her dress at the end. Any idea where it's being hosted next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back