~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
^ 30 cm :eek:. Holy crap, that's lotsa snow.
Why yes, yes it is. Want some of it? I'd be glad to share.
I had to walk to the bus stop in knee-deep snow because the path had dissapeared. Not fun. At least I thought to wear my boots rather than my runners :lol:

no no please do not send the snow to edmonton - we have enough our own thanks! but yay...its supposed to be +8 (and no that is not a typo) in the city of champs tomorrow :D im so excited... i can go outside without bundling up...as much ;)

im so happy...i managed to grab myself some keith urban tix (unfortunately that was before they announced the extra show so i coulda gotten better seats but oh well) but im still going! :D and pair those with the big & rich/gretchen wilson tix i got this is looking to be an awesome summer!

^^ No thanks :lol:. After the incident where I slipped on a patch of ice I don't know the purpose of snow. Sure, I had two snow days last semester but...

Congrats on the concert tickets Shelbers :D! I will be seeing Nelly Furtado on the 22nd & then Gwen Stefani on June 15th. I really, really wanna see Justin Timberlake. He's the only man I'd give up my Canadian citizenship for :lol:.

I would give up my Canadian citizenship for The Killers but i wont have to because i am already seeing them *Does one of Brandons dance moves" but i think JT would also be one of them and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I would kill for anyone of those bands.

you bite your tongue missy!! :p canadian citizenship is the most precious possession one can have. offer up a sibling or something... :lol:

^^ :lol: Well, I would definitely offer up my citizenship for a citizenship & island villa in Greece. True, I love my country but to live in the country of my ancestors would be a dream.

As for offering my siblings, I'd do that for a coffee crisp :lol:.

Mmm now you're thinking Jorja i could go for one of those right now. Hmm Spiderman or Coffee Crisp? Tobey or a 'nice light snack'...i am affraid i am going to scip that question :lol:

allmaple said:
how do you leave without a winter coat allstar?? :eek: :p i left without a hat because it didnt look to bad, and i thought 'warning schmorning!' then when i went to do my dog walking it started to snow, so i stayed inside the play room. but when i left there was so much snow i couldnt see across the street! they closed the school in between my class and lab, which made me sad cuz i really wanted to go to that lab :(
i really wish id checked the university web site before id gone in the shower, because its still closed! i wont fall back to sleep now :(

I was studying for my exam at my house, and I didn't even look outside, and when I went to eat my housemates told me around 2pm the university might close, and I had an exam at 5:30 that day! So around 2:30, it finally said they were closeing the school, I was jumping up and down screaming for joy :lol: :lol: Was not ready for that exam :p Crazy Guelph weather...

and Roll up the Rim is back!!! and I have already won a coffee...sweet deal.

but i didnt want it to be closed that day! :lol: i missed cap2 lab so now i have to do the write up with posted data and not having done it myself :( boo! our ice day last year was good because i missed a devo midterm i was sooo not ready for. i guess mother nature was making things even, i missed a day i really wanted to last year so this year i had to miss a day i didnt want too :lol:
i saw the sign for roll up the rim on the timmies across the street from me, but i never win :( no harm in trying though is there? hazlenut smoothies..... *drool*

ah yes....roll up the rim....so far im 0 for 4....lol. oh well.

hmmm id gladly give up my brother to go see a bunch of bands...the killers would be nice, or john mayer, kenny chesney, omg...the list could go on forever. lol. then again id gladly give up my brother to have oilers season tickets...no better yet, a nice loft apartment in edmonton! haha....yep id sell my bro for a nice apartment.

Ha, I actually won a donut on Roll-Up-The-Rim last Thursday. But I threw it out cause it was so damn hard to take off the cup. I also didn't want a reason to eat a donut :lol:

lol....mmm donut....lol. i'll try my hand at winning tomorrow on my way to my 8:00am class...will need the caffeine to get me through!

Ooh yeah roll up the rim is back! I missed that contest. Of course, all I really won was a coffee & doughnut so it's not much :lol:.

Err i hate that commercial. Apparently i have to many grudges over stupid things.

I hate:
Tom Cruies and Hugh Grant equally
That guy from E Talk who host Canadian Idol
Everyone from Dog River.

That isn't alot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back