~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Finch, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Canadian Thread #4

Hee, my suggestion was used. :D

:eek: You have big fluffy snow allmaple? I wish we had some of that. We've gotten to the point where the snowbanks are ten feet high, and the slush is everywhere on the road so when you're walking home from school the giant trucks and their giant wheels fling giant pieces of dirty snow at you. :p

Muaha. :p

*sigh* I wish I actually got to see the money that Ralph sent me. My parents used it to buy groceries. :eek:

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ohh! The name is changed! I love it. :D *hums song*

Well, today it was actually snowing in Ontario. It hasn't snowed since before Halloween. :p I'm kinda happy but it was soooo cold today. Brrr!

3. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Not Canadian here, so I hope you don't mind the intrusion, BUT - Looking at the new thread title, I got curious. I've only ever heard of Tim Hortons. But the fact it says 'Misc' Hortons implies (to me) there are 'miscellaneous' Hortons branches around Canada - not just Tim.

Is this right? And if so, what other Hortons branches are there?

If I'm totally wrong, though, I'd love to know what the title means :)

Again, that is, if you don't mind letting in a non-Canadian on your 'national secrets' ;)

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

It's been quite awhile since I posted in here. I like the name change. Very Canadian,Eh. It's snowing right now and I hope we don't get the 10ft snow banks you guys in Alberta have. I don't think we've ever had that much snow in my lifetime but we did get dumped on quite nicely about 7-8 years ago. The closer you got to Lake Ontario the more snow you had.

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

it is a reference to tim hortons, but since the canadian thread is in the 'miscellaneous' section here at talkcsi the title 'always fresh at misc hortons' was suggested. to combine the forum here, and the deliciousness of timmies :D hope that helps!

6. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Ah, excellent. Thanks, allmaple! And mmmm, Tim Hortons. :)

7. Finch

Plus, the little jingle for Tim Horton's commercials goes 'Always fresh at Tim Horton's.'. It's a catchy tune. :lol:

Can Starbucks do that? I don't think so. :p

Well in all honesty, they wouldn't be 10 feet high if the snow plows didn't drive down the street. :lol: :p - The other night they were down my street making so much noise! I wish we never get snow ever again.

...Except it's Canada.

8. Palm

Palm Coroner

*goes after allmaple* Stop making me drool! GAH! It's 6:00 am and I'm like "*salivate* Mmmm... Bond." And now I'm hungry! GAH!
    *sadness now*

^ I'm with you speedy! We should build a dome over Edmonton and control the weatehr like the Truman Show! Mwahaha!

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

*hands Palm a serviette* :lol: ya got some dribble on your chin there honey. he is the sexyness even with clothes on.
    this is what you get when you send snow to ontario. there is now almost an enitre centimeter of snow out there. i need to round up all the sexy men to keep me warm. especially since i actually have to leave my house today for an exam

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

It's snowing here again today. Not as much as before, but still snowing. It's not very cold though. Here in Manitoba, our snow banks are only 9ft high :p

11. Palm

Palm Coroner

[Insert way too happy dancing]
    OMG! OMG! We FINALLY got a Chinook! AHAHA!
    I stood outside for 20 minutes. Mwaha! It was bea-ti-ful! Whoo!

I only have 2 loves of Winter. Christmas and Chinooks. And I got one out of two. AHHAHA
    I need blood D:

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

*drops a pin*
    Yikes. This thread got dead quicker than a new sitcom.
    Oh, how about 'Intelligent Question Time'?

Intelligent Question #1: Whaddya think about the RCMP guy resigning? Does anyone even know what that's about. And who here really only cares about seeing the new episode of House in 2 weeks?

Intelligent Question #2: Would you rather die of dehydration while floating in the ocean on a raft or die of starvation in a lard factory?

13. Finch

I have a question. What does the second one have to do with Canada? :lol: :p *passes a muffin*

As for the first question, I haven't read much on the RCMP man resigning, but when I do, I'll have a more intelligent answer. :lol: I did, however hear about it so I should get cracking trying to find out what happened.

But since I'm here, I want to answer the second question. :p

I'd rather die of starvation in a lard factory. If I was in the ocean, no one would ever find me because Canada has no ships. :p

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Well... as for the first question: I'm really glad he resigned! Too many unanswered confusing questions, and too much misleading... stuff! I'm not a fan of RCMP, and will most likely be doing municipal policing, but I'm glad he's gone!
    And the second... I'm gonna have to say dying of dehydration while floating in the ocean. Simply because.. I'd never set foot in a lard factory :lol:

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'd probably want to die of dehydration while floating in the ocean. The reason why is 'cause it would happen while I'm trying to make my way over to Greece to find myself a sexy shipping heir :devil:. Taking a plane is for suckers :lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.