~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelbers said:
ok so i have a thing for Swedish, and Finnish guys, but they're still European so it's all good :)

:eek: Why Swedes? :eek:
I'm sorry..been reading your men discussion here :p

Shelbers said:
it goes along with my love of hockey players. lol. blonde, blue eyes...very nice :)

But they are SWEDISH! :p I'm sorry, I once dated a guy who looked Swedish (blonde curly hair and blue eyes... it was... icky :p )
When it comes to Finnish hockey players... Niittymäki is my fave <3 he is so sweet. Kimmo Timonen (plays in Nashville) is cute :p

lol ok fine so you dont like the swedish...more for me. lol. oooh yeah niittymaki is nice...i like markkanen...hes a sweetie too. oh and miiko (sp?) koivu. hey.....the buffalo sens game is on tonight :) (forgive me i only get certain channels at dorm and this is a good thing) lol.

Mmm I like my men like I like my chocolate & coffee. Dark :lol:! I am a sucker for olive skin, almond shaped green eyes & curly dark brown hair. Sadly they were easier to find in Greece than here :lol:.

D: Shelbers... my computer ruined my other gift to you, so I made you a new one. Um. Please note.. it does not reflect my Artistic Skills... but it does reflect my weird sense of humor and love of You. Because I drew it with only YOU in mind. That's all I thought of. So... technically, the person is you in the picture. But not really. Um.

I packed you a bag lunch and some mittens =|

Shelbers Gifty

Aww, thank you Palm....hockey and timbits....what more could i ask for :)....well someone to write my midterm for me tomorrow....lol. i think ill be good. ok sadly study break is over. back to my Intro to Law II studying. blah!

^ Well, I would offer to do your midterm for you but you probably want to pass right? Yeah...

Oh, and your birthday gift is on the way too. I just gotta find where it went...

lol its ok thanks for the offer...though i dont know how much better i'll do. :lol:

and you all (i was gonna say y'all - its a bad habit of mine) are so nice. timbits and timmies coffees (it was gonna be iced caps but its too damn cold for iced caps right now!) to all!! :D

Happy belated birthday Shelbers!

I bought you an entire rack of doughnuts for your birthday. Although some are missing because I got hungry. :D

timhortons.jpg

(Courtesy of um...Google)

I was going to buy you an entire 'Tim Hortons' store, but my budget's a little thin. :p Oh! Coupons! I will get you coupons next time.

Really, a true gift in Canada has to be from Tim Hortons. :lol:

of course it does :lol: and thank you :D lol don't worry I'm willing to share :lol:

thats actually what i got my friend for her bday....well that and purdy's chocolate and a mug from the disney store (hey gotta love after christmas sales) all for under 15$ :) yeah im a cheap college kid, i know.

and now i go to write a midterm...yay! :rolleyes:

allstar12 said
Damnit speed, some people are trying to stay away from sweets :mad: :lol:

The beauty of Misc is you can virtually eat the doughnuts and virtually put on pounds, while you can sit in your chair and not reap the disavantages. :lol: --Unless you actually go out and buy the fatty foods. :p

wibbs, if you get our cakes and sweets, can I come to the English thread and steal your tea and biscuits? :D

^ Of course you can :D I'll even throw in a few scones ;)

Hey, if allstar is trying to stay off the sweets, does that mean I can have her share too? :D

I don't know what's so good about Tim Hortons, as I'm not canadian :p but sounds like the Canadian equivalent of somewhere like...Millie's perhaps, here in the UK? or Thorntons? :confused: The food in that pic does look very yummy though :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back