~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know *eat tim hortons* what youre *eat tim hortons* talking about there *eat tim hortons* quickbeam *eat time hortons* :lol:

and it actually warmed up to -5 by the afternoon :eek: heatwave!

*eats Tim Hortons* What the... when did I go buy this? It's like I was in some hypnotic, highly-suggestible trance that made me unable to stop myself from eating Tim Hortons... :lol:

-5? *longing look* It's friggin' -26 here right now. Man, I love the environment Canada website. A couple of little clicks and you can get a nice little 24-hour chart of temperature. They even colour in the high and the low in red/pink and blue, respectively. Let's see.... oooh, last night at about 7 p.m. it got all the way up to -21! This morning at 9... -32, (-43 with the windchill).

I firmly believe it is our god-given right as Canadians to constantly talk about how tough our weather is. :lol:

That goes for anyone else with similar climates as ours, too. :)

Right now its -21. So i just have to wear sweat pants to shovel the snow... LOL. Well, i'm Russian slash Canadian. That's pretty hard blood to freeze. :lol:

I heard on the news that some place in US got 6 feet of snow!! In 3 days!! Ah well, doesn't matter. This is a Ka-na-di-an thread. :p

*eats Tim Hortons* Eh. This is good stuff eh? Eh. Eh? Eh.

allmaple said:
um, do you by chance mean '83 there Ducky? :lol: :p

Shit! I was sure I typed 83 first :lol: Because I was thinking of that year and then I was surfing aroudn to confirm that (since I knew Saku is born 74) Meh..should read what I post before posting :lol:

XD Quickbeam, your icon made me DIE. :3

-17? Wow. I say you should pay the squrriels in the neighbourhood to shovel your walk with the promise of a timbit each. CONTROL NATURE WITH A TIMBIT!
Works with porcupines D:
Well... kinda. He shovels the snow off my deck by waggling his fat tush trying to make it over to the cleverly placed carrots and timbits.

[Plugs Billy Talent into veins] Ahh... Canadian Music sometimes fuels the blood.

Speaking of Canadian music, I'm gonna see Nelly Furtado next month :D. Yep, I bought tickets for her concert like, 5 minutes ago & I'm gonna see her with my sister. I'm so excited :D!

Congradulations! :D
Hey, she was recently on ... um. Wait. It's coming to me.
CSI:NY! YEAH! Wasn't she on there as a shoplifter? Ah, us crazy canucks :3

:lol: Thanks. I just hope her concert will be better then the performance she gave this past November at the Grey Cup halftime show. No offence, but she didn't sound like herself. But hey, this will be the first time I'll see someone from any of the CSI shows :lol:.

Ah, the ever popular talks of Timmy's. There's one on my way to school, so you can guess where my pay check is off too. There are three coffee shops on my way to school, in this order there are Timmy's (right off the bus), Second Cup (about a two minute walk past wal mart) and Starbucks (about two minutes past that). I spend WAY too much money on coffee. But it keeps me warm on my way to school in the freezing tempatures of '30 w/ windchill. But the people at starbucks were really nice to me and gave me my coffee for free when I reaized I'd lost my wallet on the C-train. (I'm such a looser)

Oh no! We almost fell to the second page! Can't let that happen!

There's a rumour going around town that there's going to be another Timmy's opening. It would be our third. And the location that they're saying it'll be at is only a block away from my house!

Awww I want a Timmy Ho's by my place :(. Consider yourself lucky heehee. Then again, it wouldn't be very good as I'd go broke from buying timbits & iced caps :lol:.

^ Yeah but... at least you can look back and be all "Man.. did I waste my money. Oh well! One Iced Cap!"

oooh yeah losing the wallet/purse on the train never good. my friend left her purse on the LRT once...had her keys, wallet and everything in it. luckily we were able to get it back and nothing was missing though.

lol i have 3 tims within 4 blocks (one accross the street, 2 on campus) a starbucks a block away and a second cup about 3 blocks away. lets just say ive built up a very high caffeine tollerance since coming to college :p

There's a Timmy's one street over from my school (which is down by Lake Ontario), I swear they make millions from College kids trying to warm - and awake! - in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back