~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right everyone. When it's your birthday you get an entire day dedicated to you. There will be parades, beavers, cake, half naked sexy hockey players & uh, did I say cake
Damn, I can't wait for my birthday. Too bad it's over 5 months away :p

erm, can i substitute half naked sexy lacrosse palyers instead? me no likey the hockey boys. whenever you see them they have slimey helmet hair and their faces have been broken too many times because they are too stupid, i mean manly, to wear visors :rolleyes:
i dont know about the nhl ones, but anytime ive met junior b players (is that what its called? the teams of like 20 year olds?) they are all dirty sex maniacs. and not the good kind either...

D: I say we substitute it with Half Naked Bond. That way, Palm is happy enough NOT to go on a rampage against Greenland. Trying to take our Islands...

I think we need more 'National Insert Name day'. We have like.. too little holidays in February. WE NEEDS MORE.
Shelbers, your B-Day present is coming. I'm hooking up a Tablet to my computer so your gonna get something CRAZY AND INSANE.

Um, ok. Substitute half naked hockey players with whatever you want. I just suggested it because hockey is our national sport...right? Personally, I'm having soccer players for my birthday :devil:. Sure, soccer may not be our national sport but when I'm PM I can do whatever I want, including making soccer our national sport :lol:.

I agree Palm. I cannot think of one holiday in February besides er, Valentine's Day. That doesn't count as everyone celebrates it :lol:. Canada needs its own national holiday. Like, one where everyone gets timbits & iced caps. I shall call it...Free Timmy Ho's day! Now, where is my right handed person allstar to bring me the bill to sign :lol:.

well Palm, surely you cant be referring to this guy :p :lol: you can look at that whenever you get cold

oooh lacrosse is like our national summer sport right? there was a world championship or something in london this summer, and they were staying at the western residences. i used to drive by them on the way to work and those boys are very very pretty :D not sure what country they were from though...

jorja when you make soccer a national sport can you make it so becks comes here instead of l.a.? that would be funness

^ Sweet fancy moses :eek:. That photo made me forget to breathe. He has a body of a god and *thud*. Thanks for posting that :devil:.

Yep, I think lacrosse is our national summer sport :D. Unfortunately I never had a chance to meet a lacrosse player but now I kinda want to heehee. You have pretty good taste in men so I just assume that lacrosse players are sexy :lol:.

Ooh yes, Becks will definitely be coming here. Since Toronto is the only MLS team he'll probably go there but I'm willing to make a road trip to see that fine piece of ass, er...talent. I saw we put him in a room with Daniel Craig & make 'em take it off :devil:. Yep, now I got another bill to pass...

OT: ^ You *must* see Enduring Love. It stars Daniel. It's one f*cked up movie but it's worth it just for the man himself. He wears glasses & there's a scene where they zoom in on his ass when he's wearing a pair of jeans. I goes on for like, 15 or so seconds. Very nice :devil:.

Holy Delicious European Manflesh Batman! Bond is one fine specimen. And I can't tell you how excited I am that it's my bday on Monday, if I get that :eek: :devil:

And what's this about Becks coming to Toronto..?! jorja, get your delicious Greek ass down here and we'll get to stalking .. for Canadian Political purposes of course *cough*

ETA:Damnit. I miss read what you wrote maple. LOL. So Becks isn't coming :(

Well, he has a contract with the LA Galaxy but chances are he'll be coming to Toronto for a MLS match. When, I dunno. The schedule will tell you :lol:. But yes, I will my delicious Greek ass to the east side for some stalking, er scouting :devil:.

Holy crap it's your birthday next Monday allstar? Damn, I'm so glad you told me ahead of time as they ain't gonna be no regular birthday. Ain't no party like a Scranton party 'cause a Scranton party don't stop. Wooooo :lol:.

... Yes, there will be fireworks & cake :lol:. [/awkward]

ok so my birthday was on the 2nd. thank you Palm, Jorja, and Allstar for the belated birthday wishes! seriously i should come here more often than once a day. im slacking i know but once midterms are over ill have more time. oh and Palm that present comment piqued my interest...lol.

and if no one else wants half naked hockey players me and my friends will gladly take them. yes, after a game/practice they may be all sweaty/smelly but have you seen them when they clean up all nice...damn! lol.

and as for a day when everyone gets timbits and iced caps im all for it! :)

also i hate the edmonton weather right now...freezing rain with -20 temps on the way....adds up to a crappy week. i really want less snow, but with the wacky weather goin on who knows.

well the lacrosse boys i saw were pretty, but dont blame me if you go looking for them and they are disappointing! :p and stay away from the duke university ones ;) :lol:

i know what holiday we need in february!! hot european man day. where they all have to come to canada and we get to ogle them for our own personal pleasure. yes...that would do quite nicely... :D

^
^
Oh, I like that! Good idea, maple. :devil:

I've seen a lot of lacrosse players in my day, and ya they're pretty hot. And a lot less cocky than hockey players.

Allmaple... you make me faint.

I've never seen Lacrosse players. I've only seen like.. Guys from the Army go rolling through the dinky town of Wabumun. And... Um. I faint alot...

:B

Wait. Bringing European guys here in February? Yes please :devil:. Having Greek men to stare at would certainly warm up this ugly Canadian weather :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back