~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tim Hortons sandwiches looks so disgusting, they're made on a biscuit for pete's sack. Who does that..?!

Im sorry but TH needs to stick to what they do best - donuts and coffee. And danishes. And tea. :lol:

Palm it's not just you! i have the same problem. though my ipod hasnt died yet (thank god - i would bot survive without it). but the battery on my laptop stoped holding a charge 18days after the year long battery replacement warrenty ended. and ive had discman's crap out on me too many times to count. also a portable phone died a horrible death with me and so did a camera. so yeah, it's not just you. but if you take it back to walmart, you could probably return it for a new one pretty easily ;)

Breakfast Sandwich - Are those those Greasy Bagels? What the hell are they?

D: My iPod's dying. Like, lookit him gasping. Oh and, yeah. Discman's! WOW. Those things die faster than a tree in Winter. Electronics seem to have timebombs which they explode.

well of course the electronics are made not to last, if they did last forever no company would make a profit. that and they want consumers to keep buying new products. ok do you remember the minidisc player sony tried to make popular instead of discmans yeah i had one of those. lol. so glad i bought the ipod.

Breakfast Sandwich - Are those those Greasy Bagels? What the hell are they?

octobertimhortonsbreakfrn2.jpg

I hate going to the drive-thru in the mornings cause they always ask me if I want one. NO I DONT. Im allergic to eggs so I can't have one and even if I wasn't, I highly doubt I would get one.

Ill stick with my toasted whole wheat honey bagel, thank you.

=| They look like burger. But Smothered grease burgers with baconated coffee. I'm with Allstar! I'll stick with my Lucky Charms!

Oh, and apparently today I saw a ...how to put this. A Decapitated Victim on the Yellowhead today. This poor little car had itself wrapped around this Semi like you wouldn't believe. I was so sad by it D:

Why don't people understand that Black Ice is dangerous? I call upon the Alberta Premier (Both the new guy AND our lovely Shelbers) to like.. I don't know. Warn people. Or put in that "Truck Only" Zone or something. There's gotta be some way to stop those kind of things ;___;

why are we being subjected to smear campaigns against the liberals already? is there an election or something that im not aware of? :confused: as if harper wasnt a tool already, thats enough to turn me off conservatives (as if i wasnt already) what the heck is the point??

canadian awesomeness:
1921 banting discovers insulin
2006 toronto scientists cure diabetes in mice
2007 alberta scientists cure cancer (but read my post in 'around the weird' for the catch)

canada is the bestest ever!

You know what it really does. We were looking at pics of my moms home town in Scotland and it look depressing. The streets were brown and the skys where Grey :lol: compared to Edmonton HUDGE difference.

Here in Vancouver is was sunny & actually kind of warm. I woke up & when I saw no clouds, snow or rain I was like, "am I in the right country?" :lol:. It *almost* feels like summer here & the sun is putting me in a summery mood even though it's like, 4 months away or something like that :lol:. This means I gotta get back on the treadmill to get my summer body back.

*shakes fist towards Jorja*
Dangit! You and your sun! I'll block it out....
....But then again, if I live in Vancouver, I want the sun. HOORAY FOR VANCOUVER SUN!

Oh, so, I heard Stanley Park got destroyed. How's that coming D:

OH CRAP, RIGHT. Isn't the Olympics IN BC this year?!

Palm, I'm trying to get the semi's to listen...but how bout we campaign Jorja to make this semi only zone a federal thing. (sorry bout the late reply...ive been super busy with assignments and all that college stuff-fun, i know).

;___; I have failed at the Olympics knowledge.
*passes out*

D: I shall help you with your assignments then! ...But if it has anything to do with science/English/math and Social, then.. I can't help.

The only thing that i know about the olimpics is that you were shiny gold/bronze/silver around your neck and that you have to wear your country coloured spandex. Conan, now theres a man who can where the skating suits with the zipper pulled down half way and a robot checking him out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back