~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorja_fan86 said:
Homework sucks. I'd ban it if I was PM :lol:.

You had my vote before, but now there's no question about it! *plasters front yard with 'Vote for jorja!' posters*

Plus the free gyros thing is a huge plus. Seriously, I could eat those things everyday and never get sick of them. Mmmmm.... *drools*

*sigh* Now I gotta go back to finishing my (you guessed it) homework. *slaps a few more posters onto a few more walls and such*

You know Jorja i have never had greek food before, it looked good though. There is a new ff resteraunt in the mall and i heard their ceaser salads are the best.

[DEAD ON FLOOR]
Why are concerts so draining... WHINE.

Yay! I can say Gyro's in front of the PM and NOT get yelled at! I love this campaign already! And all proceeds go to the Charity for Getting The Deer Off My Lawn.

Or not. But who wants to run outside with my and get them off my lawn? Because I'm afraid they'll be like "...There's only one! GET HER!" And I'll have to run back into the house and hide.

Did I mention I'm dead? Mascot needs sleep. Sleep to make my eyes stop popping....

Oh, but Palm, wildlife is part of The True Canadian Experience! In today's industrialize society with blah de blah de blah *insert boring technical rambling here* ... and I just lost my train of thought. Umm... Canada... wildlife... rabid deer....

Yeah, I got nothin'.

We had a family of moose (mooses?) in our garden once. They trampled the hell out of the corn. Although I'll take trampled corn over a moose through the windshield anyday. :D I don't like corn all that much anyways.

Oooh, agriculture, another key part of The True Canadian Experience. Well, or maybe not... but as a prairie-girl, that's what I've been raised to believe. :p

lol...yeah...prairie girl...agriculture is life. raised on the prairie but not on a farm, but i do have uncles who farm so i know the drill.

yeah deer on the lawn, dont miss that, got it all the time when i was in hinton. though grandpa did hit a reindeer going home on christmas eve (in suburban calgary).

jorja you already had my vote but the no homework thing just cemented it! and i am ashamed to say that the only greek food i've had is souvlaki and its SO freakin good!

palm did you at least have fun at the concert?

i went to the oilers game tonight. my god....it was craptastic. the oilers sucked (it pains me to say that) but i had fun laughin at (and with) my friends :)

^ Yeah, I did. But I still was like "...: D DIE FROM TIRED"

D: I don't like the deer on my lawn! They keep eating the bird feeder, literally! There's a huge chunk taken out of my feeder and now the Chickadees give me dirty looks when I go out the door. Besides. It's my lawn, and they act like they own the place! I'll show them....

*waves hands around* No homework!? YES! I can help the campaign with that! I'm the perfect example of what Homework does to a person! It makes them edgy, paranoid, stressed, AND muffin-obsessed!

allstar12 said:
Damnit. It's only 8:34 am and Im already craving Greek food. Thanks, jorja :mad: :lol:

Well, this may make you even madder. I had kalamari & saganaki last night. However, it may make you happy knowing that they both tasted like crap :lol:.

I totally am a urban girl. If you try to drag me into the boonies or camping I will not go without a fight :lol:. I am a total city slicker like my mom :lol:.

kicky, you never had Greek food? Shelbers, you only tried souvlaki? Oh dear that has got to change :eek: :lol:. Next time you ladies have Greek food I suggest roast lamb, kefthedes, gyros or loukoumades. For a drink you cannot go wrong with a frappe.

^
^
Well, I had a greek salad for lunch today, so Im not that mad :p

Girl, you sound like a priss. LOL. I'd drag you kicking to a town up North with a population of 100 and you enjoy it damnit! :lol:

Im an urban girl too, but I've always gone to small towns and gone in the woods and stuff like that. I went to Tracy, NB a year ago, and it was the smallest town Ive ever been to and I loved it. But you start missing the noise of the city after a while.

ETA: I want a cool name under my username, damnit! Now, Im mad, jorja :mad: :lol:

lol...well i can appreciate both the city and the small-town life. I mean ive lived in Calgary, Brooks (before it got all those big box stores), Hinton, and I'm now in Edmonton.

I go camping every summer in a campground with no showers/electricity at the sites/hot water. Its fun though.

And the small town life where everyone knows everyone is kinda cool too, i miss it sometimes. but i do like that the city has coffee shops and malls open past 6pm on a regular basis :) i mean, i can remember when starbucks was a treat id get when i went into the city. :lol:

allstar12 said:
Girl, you sound like a priss. LOL. I'd drag you kicking to a town up North with a population of 100 and you enjoy it damnit! :lol:

:lol: Well, so be it if I am a priss. I am one who needs to be 10 seconds within a warm shower & 5-10 minutes from Starbucks. If I have neither one close by let me warn you that I will go apeshit. I will whine until your ears hurt, & then I'll go on :lol:. Anyone who tries to place me in the middle of the woods with a tent or whatever will get it from me. When I go to sleep I want it to be in a bed, not some sleeping bag with bears all around. I may be spoiled but dammit I am a city girl at heart, & no city girl goes to the boonies :lol:. I am a straight up west coast girl & I am proud.

ok so you've never roasted marshmallows in front of a campfire? never told ghost stories around the fire? never had to make your own coffee in a percalator (sp?)? and besides, some of the small town coffee shops are the best ones.

Yep, I've roasted marshmallows & I've told ghost stories. I think the reason why I hold such a grudge against camping is because I was forced out of my own will to do it :lol:. I've never gone camping because I wanted to, if that makes sense.

In my life I've only had coffee from Starbucks, Timmy Ho's & various cafes in Greece. My favourite kind of coffee will always be a frappe from a local Greek taverna, the kind Starbucks doesn't make.

I roasted mm before, it didn't turn out so well. I burnt it so badly that the first layer of skin fell into the fire :lol: i prefer road-trips over camping. No bugs, hotels/cars are better then solid ground, you wont get sick because your friend didn't make the hot dog right, there places where you can use bathrooms, it's warmer, there are dvd's you can watch, you get to explore without walking.

Ha i am a lasy sob :lol:

Dude, I *totally* want to do a cross-Canada road trip. I'd hook up with all my friends & we'd just drive all the way from Vancouver to the far far east coast, & back. Of course we'd stop in a few motels & hotels along the way. We'd visit all the national monuments & just have a blast. But what I really want is to be in Ottawa for Canada day. That would be frigging sweet!

^ I've always wanted to take a train from Vancouver to Halifax. Everyone says that a train ride is one of the best ways to travel across Canada but I'm like "Isn't like "YAY BC YAY ALBERTA ...... ;___; Saskatchewan?" And then I get slapped. SLAPPED I SAY.

D: I've always wanted to go to the Just For Laughs festival I must confess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back