~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for laughs!!! for years every august ive been trying to get to montreal, but it hasnt happened yet :( hopefully someday soon it will happen.
i know they did a canadian tour with some of their more frequent comedians, but by the time i found out it was in london (or was it toronto?) it was sold out.
i did get to see kids in the hall on tour one year. that was like 10 pounds of awesomeness in a 5 pound bag

But what I really want is to be in Ottawa for Canada day. That would be frigging sweet!

That would be off the hook. You know how crazy it'd be done there!

I was in Ottawa for Winterlude, and it was so busy not to mention fricken freezing. I can't imagine how packed Ottawa would be for CDA's bday.

You should stop by T.O. on your cross-Canada trip (if you ever do one) and I'll show you some awesome strip clubs :devil: :lol:

XD We should setup a network. Seriously. allstar is an expert at Toronto Strip Clubs. Jorja is an expert at the best Greek Food. I'm sure everyone else has this little slice of something that makes them go "EJHKDFHGDFKGH YES."
I'd probably drag someone off to Robb and be like " : D LOOK! A river!" And then someone would push me in for the uselessness.

lol palm robb would be....interesting...lol. but then theres cadomin, and well yeah the athabasca river. but yeah some nice scenery out there. i remember watching the xmen movies and thinking i've been there.

but me, i think there's a few of us here from edmonton, so i dunno...i could show every one west edmonton mall? or if you came here in july it'd be Capital Ex (aka Klondike Days).

ive always wanted to do the cross-canada road trip too. my mom and her sisters did that one summer when they were in college. they had a blast. unfortunately this summer i need to get that oh so horrid summer job. lol. oh well im pretty sure ive already got one :)

*edited because i can never spell robb right...lol.

^ Ever been to Cadomin recently? Talk about a dead town. The resturant closes at 2:00. And the only thing really cool about Cadomin (other than it's right by the Mines) is the Cadomin Caves. Which are closed during the winter.

XD And don't worry. No one spells Robb right.
Argh.
Calzones....

lol no, i havent been to cadomin in a while. i mean what else is there around hinton? lol, touring the mill? :lol:
well there is jarvis lake, and the rest of switzer park.

*KFJJKDFK* I love Switzer Park! The park office has a stuffed cougar in it which is sad but it's awesome because it's all "Rawr. I'll eat you."

[Rolls in snow] I don't wanna go to school! Why do Monday's suck so much. And why haven't I ever seen THAT episode of Seinfeld. Crap I'm getting behind on my TV!
[Pancake]
Anyone know any good jokes o3o

uuuummmm...sure...jokes:

One day an Englishman, an American, and a Canadian walked into a pub together. The proceeded to each buy a pint of Molson Canadian. Just as they were about to enjoy their beverage three flys landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the head of the beer.

The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust.

The American fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened.

The Canadian too , picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!!"

:D

well ok it isnt so much a joke as humourous vidoe, but first i have 2 questions.....who here has seen and liked the CBC show "Talking to Americans" hosted by Rick Mercer? and is it ok if a post a link to humourous video (youtube video) on here?

(forgive me, im slightly new)

oh i love talking to americans! too bad he cant do anymore :( they know who he is now :lol:

as for youtube, you can post peoples videos but if someone has uploaded part of a television show we cant link to that because its copyrighted. i know its not the same thing, but the mercer report has an official website where they post clips and they are friggin hilarious!

ok, just saw a commercial. tim hortons making breakfast sandwhiches a la mcdonalds egg mgmuffin. good or bad? discuss.

lol ok so im gonna post the link then...you see its not the actual talking to americans show, just something like it. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pdFyAEsDnN0

and as for the tim hortons/mc donalds breakfast sandwiches...i dont like eggs so it doesnt matter to me either way. lol. i mean its like saying the mcflurry copied DQ's Blizzard. its just marketing and tims thinks that a breakfast sandwich will make money.

allmaple said:
ok, just saw a commercial. tim hortons making breakfast sandwhiches a la mcdonalds egg mgmuffin. good or bad? discuss.

Eh, it don't matter to me. Namely because I never eat "breakfast" food from a fast food joint. Just the thought of all the grease & fat from the sandwiches turns my stomach out. It's nice that other people enjoy them but I prefer something lighter on my stomach. If it brings more people to Timmy Ho's then good for them, as I guess the majority of morning customers stop in for a coffee anyway. Whatever helps them bring in the big bucks I guess :lol:.

Breakfast Sandwich? What?

Okay, I am so going kamikaze on my iPod's ass. Why does everything screw up when the warrently is done? My Stereo. My Toaster. My Cat [He's evil now.]. I mean, do people program them like this or what!? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back