~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i do know that there's a tim hortons in columbus, ohio...thats gotta be a little cheaper than shipping them all the way from canada...right? well at the least, it wouldn't have to go through customs.

^ [Rolls Around] We're slowly invading the States!

Shlebers, you should also put in a policy that on the Yellowhead, there be a lane for Semi's only. Like, Seriously, I'm always late for class because those truckers take 12 minutes to roll past an intersection. I think the punishment for that should be a Royal Splashing as well! 0:

oooh good call Palm and its not only on the yellowhead...ive lost track of how many times ive had to (unintentionally) play chicken with a semi on highway 2...the damn this cut me off after i pass them!! or when the semis pass you and cover your windshield with snow/water/dirt so you cant see! and dont even get me started on the rocks that the semis chuck at the windshields!
ok rant over:)

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: I know eh? Oh, and if you vote for me Canada Day celebrations will be frigging innnnsssaaanee! That's all I say for now :p.

With a promise like that, how could I not vote for you :lol:

allstar, no Timmy Ho's in California? Oh noes :(.

Ya, I know. I'll have to buy some teabags from the one by my house and smuggle it with me or something :lol:

^ Make it Red Rose! It's Canadian tea with a rose on it so that every Canadian knows that at 2:00am when their trying to find coffee, THAT AIN'T IT.

[Insert throwing flowers around] I can now legally vote for Jorja! Next election, I'm totally putting "Other Party: JORJA for Invasion of Iced Caps" and then the voting people will be all "You want a legal muffin?" and I'll eat it slowly. Oh, so slowly.

:lol: Thanks Palm. You will be my campaign manager 'cause I know you will make awesome flyers & commercials. I'll come in the end & like, break dance :lol:.

Everyone who votes for me will get a free gyro as well to make it interesting. Like, what did Stephen Harper give the people who voted for him? Yeah, that's what I thought :lol:.

dragon & allstar, I promise that Canada Day will blow your frigging minds hehehe.

lol, ok i'll vote for ya jorja :)

mmmm...damn it now i'm craving an iced cap....ooh ill grab one tomorrow to keep me awake in my last class ;)

Very nice ;). Thanks heehee.

I may stop at Timmy's or I may grab a Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino Blended Coffee from Starbucks. It all depends on how far I'm willing to travel :lol:.

damn it jorja you just had to bring starbucks into the equation didnt you. :lol: hmmm i know - timmys before class and starbucks after class! give myself a nice little caffeine high for watching csi tonight, and trying to get some homework done. is it sad that the fanfics, csi (episodes) and talk csi rank higher than the homework assignments?

Mmm... gyro. You've got my vote!

Shelbers, of course anything CSI related ranks above homework ;)

Homework sucks. I'd ban it if I was PM :lol:.

:lol: Palm, I have our campagin commerical all planned out. We'd be like, in Ottawa showcasing everything & you'd be saying stuff about me & there I would be in the back, making gyros & going to some random customer, "Eh, you like eh onions with your gyros? How about some tomatoes?"

:lol: "Cause that's what Canada is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back