~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you became premier of alberta would you mind sending some of that oil money over to the other provinces? :D more spicifically guelph university students? :p :lol:
i was mad at my november gst check, since i had gotten my canadian scholarship check for tuition my income went up 5 grand, so my check was 5 dollars! :eek: they really didnt have to bother with that one, bet it cost them more than 5 dollars to process it :lol: this months was back to 60, now thats what i like to see. can get a lot more blueberry fritters with that one :D

^
^
Dude, you get GST cheques too..? I don't! I know so many people who still get them, Ive never gotten one in my life. How do I get them, I feel kinda left out :(

jorja! There's no Timmy's in L.A :eek: I dunno what Im gonna do .. smuggle Timbits, maybe.

lol....ill see what i can do about spreading the oil wealth. :lol:

and as for the GST cheques...you cant get them until after you turn 19 - that is once you file your income tax at 19 you are eligilbe to get them. at least thats what i was told, so that means i should be getting them in oh maybe this year as i turn 19 in february....it would royally suck if i had to wait till next february.

no timmys in L.A. horrible!

^ D: But our Oil Money is used to feed the penniless College students of Alberta! Lookit my bank account! I have 6 Cents in there! 6 CENTS.

Still can't buy my pride back from that Care Bear.

*Rolling around* Huzzah! We have a Preimer of Alberta! So that's 2 Preimer's, A Mascot, The Prime Minister, and The Wrathful Governor General. Damn we're gonna have an awesome country! [Insert handing out refreshing Iced Caps]

lol...Palm i know what you mean about the alberta college/university students needing the money and i totally agree with you :)

oooh and thanks for the iced cap :D

XD See! I think as Preimer, you should like... I dunno. Decree that Capitol X be called Klondike Days again and everyday get a free Subway Sandwich from Subway. Free food is always a must.

And yes. Iced Caps for all! And Muffins for the Mascot!

lol....ok yeah i dont like the new name, so Capital X shall now and forever more be known as Klondike Days :) and a free combo meal from the restaurant of your choosing for everyone :D

oh and drivers who splash helpless pedestrians shall be fined! (sorry pet peeve of mine - that and i HATE getting splashed by muddy, slushy water!)

Who doesn't? Yes, I think the same should apply in MB. No splashing pedestrians. And did somebody mention free food?

lol.....but i can only make the rules for alberta....sorry. go lobby your premier for the free food and the no-splashing fine :p

Well, that may be true but everyone must bow down to me :p. I will imply a new law that goes like this:

If *you* splash someone with your vehicle, you will get out on the street where the person who got wet will come along & splash you. HA :lol:!

I got splashed by a bus once. Not cool :(.

I like the way you think! That is an excellent law, and you have my full support.

I haven't been splashed by a bus, but some rather large trucks :(

Sweet. Finally, one person who doesn't find my ways insane :lol:.

Oh yeah, a truck is 50x worse then a bus, namely because they're so frigging huge. There's nothing worse then trying to make a left turn while being behind a truck. There's no way you won't make it until the next light. I like to think of it as someone with a huge booty blocking your way :lol:.

:lol: I know eh? Oh, and if you vote for me Canada Day celebrations will be frigging innnnsssaaanee! That's all I say for now :p.

allstar, no Timmy Ho's in California? Oh noes :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back