~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
allstar12 said:
I think I'll be jorja's second in command

Sweet. You will be the Dwight to my Michael :lol:. You can do all my campaign work but doing these cheesy commercials & handing out those flyers. Now, what should the name of our party be? Remember, this is a pg-13 board :devil:.

A vote for me, is a vote for Mina.

Palm it's funny that you said "Power Rangers" because at my school bettween me and a couple friends we are the Power Rangers, since i made it i got to be Red Ranger. 'IT'S MORFIN TIME!

^my mom wouldn't let us watch it because some kid somewhere in the world killed his brother and power rangers was the influence :lol:

allstar12 said:
^
^
Well damn. All my party names are out now :lol:

Im just happy to be working under you :devil: :lol:

*Rawr* Someone's frisky today :devil:. Just kidding :lol:.

Seriously, what we have right here is the next generation's Canadian government. You have me, your clueless but loveable pm. allstar is my right handed woman & like I said, the Dwight Schrute to my Michael Scott. She does all my dirty work. *cracks whip* Palm is our mascot who will hand out free Timmy Ho's iced caps & timbits at every meeting. So who am I forgetting :lol:. So for all those young Canadians...

Watch out :devil:! We're coming for you...

Palm said:
^ YES. :D
All bow to the permier!
Yes! First order of business, leave the licence plates the way they are! :lol: Does this job come with free Timmies?

jorja_fan86 said:
Seriously, what we have right here is the next generation's Canadian government.
Should that scare me? :lol:

DragonflyDreamer said:
Should that scare me? :lol:

Of course not! We have more diversity than a... a. Um. Hippo with a rhinestone! Or something.

I mean, we have A Prime Minister who'll fix the colleges so they serve Iced Caps, which for one is a must. AND speaks for all people, as indicated in her quote.

We have the Preimer of Manitoba who'll NOT waste a bunch of money with the stupid changing the license plates which is pointless anyways. I mean, c'mon. No one really cares about license plates unless they says something hilarious.

Our Governor General now has more wrath! And is a Dwight-like figure! Hooray!

And, our Mascot who'll gladly stand in line at at Tim Hortons going "I want..... 6 Iced Caps, 40 Timbits, 12 Dozen Donuts, 1 Black Medium Coffee, 2 French Vanilla Cappachino's, and a sugar packet. NO, NO WAIT! I change my mind." [Insert people behind going UUUUUGH.]

As for a name? Um. The Thundercats?

lol...i'll take one....not sure which though.... i think i'll either take speaker, or maybe premier of alberta.

oh and yes, power rangers was like the best show ever when i was a kid. my brother and i had the movie, and a board game of the power rangers.

another one of the all-time-great shows from my childhood was ninja turtles :) anyone here remember a show called captain planet?? :lol:

:lol: Oh man. I remember Power Rangers. And Ninja Turtles. And vaugly Captain Planet. Not as much as the others, but still. Oh, the good ole days.

i miss those days.

i heard that they're making a new ninja turtles movie. apparently its going to be animated yet still keep the dialogue style (the more adult humour) as the non-animated movies. i think what that means is its gonna be kinda like the "shrek" style of humour...still good for kids but the jokes that only older people would understand aswell.

Dragon, you have every right to be scared :devil:. In fact, I'm giving you enough time to get out of her before I rule this country :lol:.

I think there should be a Timmy's by every skytrain station & bus loop. Seriously, everyone could grab a box of timbits before they catch the 99 bus or whatever to head to work. Plus, it allows more youth to get jobs.

Whoa, sometimes I scare myself with my thinking :lol:.

lol, dont worry jorja i scare myself with my thinking sometimes too, so you're not alone :)

ok i think ive decided...i want to be premier of alberta :) im thinking that my first order of business may be to give everyones rebate cheques out as timmys money...what does everyone think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back