~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

Welcome mon. Here we talk about anything related to Canada, from poutine, Tim Horton's, hockey, beavers, politics & yada yada yada. Palm, our official mascot should be here soon to give you an honarary welcome :D.

BulletGirl We talk about anything from coffee to Borat in Shorts. Basically, It's more random than an episode of Robot Chicken. Almost.

LAWL. Okay, Srsly, Jorja, Your Icon made me cry I laughed so hard. Squee! And Sorry you had to witness a chicken man in shorts. We feel your pain! ;__;
Every Summer... Oh boy. Reason why I don't like summer: Men in Speedo's. [Shudder]. I can almost smell the suntan lotion.

1 Honorary Welcome Coming up!
This should give you a good idea on why people avoid all contact with.. THE MASCOT.
Plus.. I did this on my homework. In 1 minute to explain the crappiness. D:

Rigonomics!

:lol: We are a random bunch of people. We can go from chatting about Timmy Ho's to talking about Borat & short shorts in a second. Part of being Canadian is that we can change the topic anytime & we can still carry on the conversation.

:lol: Palm, your drawing killed me. It's frigging awesome!

oh yeah...here at the Canadian thread we're totally random. welcome BulletGirl :)

btw Palm, your drawing is frickin awesome :)

[Rolls around] It's.... staring at me right now from the table. I feel like yelling "POWER RANGERS!" Or something.

Randomness is our specialty! Oh, and fun. Gotta have fun. And the Prime Minister [Insert Jorja]. Who's the Chairman of the Board again!? NAMES!

Wow, I found a penny. I get to make a wish right?

^ XD Um. Um. Wanna be "All Supreme Cabinet Minister?" Now with more wrath? Because I know there's a few opening's left for:

Senate - You basically complain about EVERYTHING being not as cool when you were young. Plus, all the money you can want.
Govenor General - WHO WANTS FREE MEDALS?!
Speaker of The House - You get to decide which is more acceptable: A Double Double or a regular coffee WITh free donuts!
Premier - Control a province!

And.. yeah.

:lol: Can I be premier of Manitoba? Since I seem to be the only one here from ...here. That made sense to me.

Can I be the drunk who lays on the steps of Parliament shouting obscenities? :D

By the way Palm, that drawing is awesome! :lol:

Palm said
XD Um. Um. Wanna be "All Supreme Cabinet Minister?"

You mean...You aren't our mascot anymore? :eek: *cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back