~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

^ WHAT!? OUTRAGE! Every Timmy's needs Iced Caps! How can you survive the summer? :0

Anyways, I was forced to watch Marketplace today and it was about Car Breaks-ins. So which city do they go to? If you said Toronto, then you guessed the same as me! But it was Vancouver. And it made me realize you can't even leave basically a penny in your car otherwise someone will be like "RTKJHRJH" and break-in.

Unfortunately, the whole episode made me even more paranoid about my car, so come tomorrow, I'm gutting the thing of EVERYTHING D:

*sucks on Muffin* o____O They're everywhere...

yeah we have 2 tims on campus and only one of them has iced caps. and theres also a tims across the street from campus. everyonce and a while though i get a craving for the more expensive (basically a caramel macchiato, sp?) i go to starbucks bout half block away or if im craving a white chocolate mocha i go to second cup bout 4 blocks away. lol.

and Palm, thats why i didnt bring my car to school when i moved up to edmonton. though who would want to break in ti/steal a rusty '91 Buick Century station wagon with wood panneling? :lol: also the cops in edmonton say that the mosst popular car is a dodge/chrystler neon (apparently theyre super easy to break into) and the most popular make to break into/steal is dodge's. they also told me that if u get one of those steering wheel clubs you'll be better off.

Wooo yay for Vancouver being the city where a car gets broken into for a frigging penny :lol:. If you can't tell already that's sarcasm haha. Anyway, it's sad that you can't keep loose change in your car here due to the fact that some moron will break in for small change. *shakes head*

I agree Palm! You just cannot have a Timmy's without having an iced cap. That's like, going to a Greek taverna that doesn't serve Greek salad. Blasphemy I tellz ya :mad:.

^ Well... to be fair. Most of the people in Vancouver who break into cars are hopped up on something. Which makes it even sadder. But, It's made me decide not to take my car down there. There are buses in Vancouver right? D:

*thinks about Greek food* Omg... Fried Cheese... *drool*
And Iced Caps, no matter how fattening, are good @ all times of the year and would increase the sales of the Timmy's by... some kind of percent. I say a protest is in order!

Yep, you're right. Usually the people who break into cars are on drugs or something else, I dunno. My cousin's car got stolen twice.

And yep, we have buses haha. In fact, I'm gonna catch one in 20 minutes to go to classes.

Mmm...saganaki/fried cheese. If you're ever in my hometown I'll take you out for the best authentic saganaki ever! There's a Greek town not too far away...

^ ...Aaaah.... Now I'm even hungerier....crap.
Food shouldn't be THAT good. It's like, insane. Dammit! I'm craving it again!

And yes! Public Transit! Whoo!

oh yeah...public transit is great! except when having to get to the south end of edmonton....then it kinda sucks.

guelph transit is kind of sucky. the buses only come every half hour, and the times are merely suggestions. ive waited 20 minutes for a bus, and also gone out 10 minutes early to watch it go by :(
im just glad i dont need to be on the buses that go to the university :eek: they are always so packed full and there are always poor people waiting at a stop but the bus is full so it goes right on by. then they have to wait a half hour for the next one
the buses also stop at 6pm on sundays, so when im at home for a weekend and come back on the train i have to take a cab. the do have 'the magic bus' but he always dropped me off last, so it would take over an hour to get home. now that i dont have morning classes on monday i can take the magic bus and dont need to worry about being home to get to bed earlier :D

:lol: our buses are never packed. Well, except for the one that goes to the Maple Leaf factory *sudders* I had to take a field trip there once for school *shudders again*. Anyway, yeah, our buses suck. But that's because no one uses them. But then, that's because they suck :lol:

Here's a random question... what do you think of the Canadian Tire couple? You know who I'm talking about. Those stupid comercials (saw one recently). I go between tolerating them, and being really annoyed by them. Depends on my mood.

Mmm...saganaki/fried cheese. If you're ever in my hometown I'll take you out for the best authentic saganaki ever! There's a Greek town not too far away...

Can you imagine that convo .. "Hey mum, Im heading over to Vancouver for some saganaki." :lol:

^^ D:< They anger me! I don't care if there's a new 7-in-one tool at Canadian tire! I want to watch my program!

Oh, and Yikes! The buses in Edmonton! [NY accent] Foggedaboudit. [/NY Accent] I mean, I see people packed in there like sardines! The bus driver is always yelling for people to go to the back. And in an extended bus!

I actually used to have a bus like that where the Spruce Grove bus went to the University first, then Grant MacEwan, then NAIT. By the time about 30 of us NAIT kids piled on (Exhausted from standing and working on Mechanics/Carpentry all day), there were no seats! So the University kids would ALWAYS be so snobby to us Nait kids who were seriously exhausted and it was terrible. And it made some people, like me, create this huge hatred for the University kids. And I still do harbor it. But anyways, they put in a bus for us NAIT kids and it still gets filled up pretty good >:

*Hits things* Stupid University...

i think guelph transit was reading this website and decided to punish me :( i was going out to dinner and the bus that is almost never late was 15 minutes late! i was freezing out there but luckily made it to dinner on time. yay!

Missing the bus is like the worst thing in the world. I came out of class today just in time to see not one but two streetcars drive by. I had to wait like 25 mins in the cold :(

Sucked major.

:lol: Saganaki sounds like a Greek curse word, doesn't it.

Waiting for the bus in the cold sucks, especially when creepy old men are staring right at you. I usually give them one of those looks to show I mean business but they just won't stop. Oh, and having rain pour on you doesn't help either. Full buses zooming by blows too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back