~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

^ you should shoot back with "When your old, We'll get to pick the Old Folks Home you go to."
Works when my Mom's being weird. And by that I mean sane.

Gahagahagaghah. I wish I had a Baby Vampire :<

Haha, Im gonna use that next time Im in the car with my dad. Cause really, I'd rather not listen to the Fan 590 unless there's a hockey game, thank you very much.

And OMG guys, it's snowing! I'd forgotten I live in Canada for a minute there. It's so pretty. Course I hope it's gone by the time I have to go to school tomorrow though :lol:

oh gosh...i do remember paul harvey. i hated that show. but when u live in a small town with only one radio station(other than cbc) you kind of have to put up with it. though i hate to say it but my parents rubbed off on me a bit to the point where i dont mind listening to cbc. i grew up listening to cbc, country and oldies. lol. and now, its the bear, cisn country, or sonic. but in the mornings its global news before i go to classes.

speaking of the 90's theres nothing like belting out "backstreet's back" while waiting in line to leave the bar. lol. that was my night last night. lol.

I grew up listening to my dads chanels. Thats why i am love old music, i can dance like it was 1977 lol. I like Cool 880 way better then the bounce *Super hits from the 70's and 60's cool 880* and plus when we would go to the movies and come back late like after midnight the Chicken Man would be on :lol: and afternoon would be Wolfman Jack, my dad gets called that all the time.

XD ^ Wolfman Jack.

I grew up listening to K-Rock. And Mix 96 before it became... whatever the hell it is now. Now my mom listens to Joe FM, My Dad still listens to K-Rock (When the Satilite Radio is playing crap) and I listen to Colbert (iPod). It all rounds out.

Oh, but when you go up North to like, Slave Lake, the only station out there is 630 Ched. And wow. I learned a lot on how to protect your garden from bugs last summer.

Yeah same here. Lets not foget the boring talk about hockey *__* seriously, he shoots and he doesn't score you dont have to desuss on what should have happened or what you wanted to happen. The thing that really bugs me that when lets say the Oilers win they still complain that they could have done better, Yeesh.

Speaking of hockey....

The Canucks beat the Leafs 6-1 this past weekend HAHAHA!!! :lol: I had to get that out. Oh, how sweet that game was especially with 2 goals in 13 seconds :D.

I have absolutely no clue about this Harvey guy so I'm just gonna pretend I know by nodding my head & smiling. If it helps I grew up on a classic rock station but these days I'm into main stream music & indie tunes as well. Kinda odd huh :lol:?

*pokes jorja*

Just rub it in why dontcha. I'll admit, that game blew (from a Leafs fan perspective). It was horrible, especially on their special event night. I swear they always lose when they have special ceremonies before the game.

Hey, quit poking me :p.

Isn't it odd that we had two Swedes to repersent us for the ceremonial puck :lol:? But yes, perhaps you lost because of the better team *coughCanuckscough* :p. Anyhoo, here's a Canadian joke for some more laughs:

After the North American Beer Festival, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says, "Hey Senor, would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Molson sits down and says,

"Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Molson's?"

The Molson president replies, "Well, I figured if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither would I."

:lol:

lol...love the joke :D

i got razzed over the weekend by my dad after the flames beat edmonton. i was mad until i saw the final score of the nashville/flames game from tonight...calgary lost bad. lol, that made me feel better.

^^ XDDD
I love those jokes. Except my friend only tells Quebec jokes and jokes about why she hates her teachers.

And as much as I hate Hockey, just hearing about how the FLAMES beat the Oilers gets me angry. Gawd. You know your from Edmonton when you hear the name "Flames" and get pissy.

^^^ Great joke. :D

^^ Palm I agree. I hear "FLAMES" and I immediately think fire and brimstone. Then I smash Terry's Chocolate Oranges like there's no tomorrow! *raises fist*

...*goes and sits back down*

Mmm... chocolate oranges.

To me, flames are something to keep me warm when my parents force me to go camping with them :lol: I don't follow sports at all.

Palm said:
And as much as I hate Hockey, just hearing about how the FLAMES beat the Oilers gets me angry. Gawd. You know your from Edmonton when you hear the name "Flames" and get pissy.

lol, you're so right there! though me being a hockey fan its amplified. but the odd thing is i am originally from calgary but moved away and am now an oilers fan. but i think that it's just a normal rivalry. edmonton and calgary compete at just about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back