~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

Maybe because Im on the East Coast, but whenever I hear the Flames or Oilers won, it's "meh" for me. But when Van-City wins, then I get excited :lol:

so i was getting sandwich stuff from the deli across the street and since there is a tim hortons there i felt like stopping in. if i could eat timmies blueberry fritters for the rest of my life and not gain an ounce i would :)
anyhoo, this is why i love canada. the line of cars for the drive through was about 10 or so, the line of people inside? zero. :lol: only canadians would let their cars idle for 5 minutes to get a coffee instead of going outside for 30 seconds. its -20 with the windchill afterall :lol:

^ You have to take in the fact that some of us have cars that even if you shut them off for 3 minutes, it becomes hateful that you neglected it and wrecks it's havoc by shutting off completely, leaving you crying to have someone stop and hook their cables up to yours.

*whisper* They have souls D:
CANADIAN souls... Because my car always decides to hate me in front of a Tim Hortons...

Yeah, it makes me laugh. Ever since the Tim Horton's showed up in our town, the line ups are ridiculous, both ways. Truck drivers get in trouble, they aren't allowed to park out in front of it, they block the driveways of other people, and make it difficult on the highway. It just makes me laugh that so many people are addicted to tim Horton's.(I like it, but I don't have to go there every day.)

lol i walk by 2 timmys on my way to class...you dont know how tempting it is.
and i know how bad timmys can get...the one in hinton, you couldnt see people coming out of the parking lot because of the semis. i lost track of how many almost accidents ive been in there. oh and it broke even by 8am.

^ That sounds like the Hinton Timmy's.
Omg, I was watching NBC and this commercial came up of this reporter and she was like "Why do all these people go to Tim Hortons? Is it something in the coffee? Let's watch this strange activity." And she went to all these people who were coming out of Tim Hortons and all of them were like crack addicts. Saying things like "I can't function without my Timmy's." "Every Morning I get a hot double-double." And then the reporter was like "See why 15 million Canadians go to Timmy's everyday."

It made me laugh so hard. Srsly, just because a lot of Canadians are addicted to Timmy's (I'm on the Timmy Patch), doesn't mean that 100 million Americans will be. They have their Starbucks. We Have our Timmy's.

lol, yeah palm it is the hinton timmys. lol. the edson one is the same too. though not as many accidents since its in a half decent location.

lol, that news thing sounds hilarious. but i have to say they do have a few timmys in america. i do know that there is one in columbus, ohio (and i only know that cuz it was stated during an oilers game) lol. oh and we are slowly getting america's soldiers in afghanistan addicted to timmys.

but i mean its just like when they brought krispy kreme to canada....it has its popularity at the beginning but people always go back to what they truly love.

I have to admit that I like pretty much everything at Tim Horton's... except for the coffee. Blech! Maybe it was just a fluke, I've only tried it once or twice, but I have horrible memories of it. My sister-in-law is from Costa Rica, so she's very picky about her coffee, and brings some good stuff or gets her relatives to ship her some whenever possible. And it's goooooooooooood. :p *drool*

I usually get apple cider @ Timmy Ho's if they have it. Except it always burns me. So sometimes I get iced caps. Mmmmmm. :D And I could still really go for a doughnut right about now. Mmmmm....

Yes, Tim's is definitely crack.

I've never been a big fan of Timmy's. I don't know... I just never thought it was that great. *ducks from flying Timbits*

^ It's ok hon, I love my Starbucks so you're not alone :D.

Palm, I saw that commercial & I almost pissed myself from laughing. Hahaha yes, who do these people go to Tim Horton's. Please enlighten me cheesy commercial. If I was there I'd be like, "Yo, I go for dem muthaf*cking timbits & iced cappiccino's cause they're like crack to me!"

Honestly, we never do get to see the crazies on the commercial so I'd really open a lot of space for all those other lunatics out there. Of course, they'd probably edit me out. *sigh* :(

im not a coffee fan so i cant comment on tims there. but i would kill my brother for their boston creams, blueberry fritters, or hazelnut hot smoothies :D

^
^
I'd sell my soul for their fritters, dude. They're awesome! And OMG the thing they had where you could get 5 mini fritters (apple, blue. or strawberry) for like $1.25 was amazing. I had them almost everyday, then they stopped all of a sudden. I cried on the inside a little bit :(

How are those smoothie things, maple..? I've never (nor am I going to) had one.

they are deliciously amazing, but it depends on your sweetness tolerance. mine is very very high so i love them :) theres probably like a bazillion calories in them but it worth it every once and a while. you can also put the flavours in any drink, and the caramel in ice caps is delicious as well

and when the heck was there ever a strawberry fritter?!?! those sound amazing. never heard of mini fritters at any of the tim hortons in guelph or london, i probably would have eaten about a hundred. :lol: oh man, it is not good that i live one minute away from a timmies....i need to stop thinking about those fritters!!

Some times me and my friend walk to Timathys at lunch time but then we decide we are to lazy to cross the road and we just go into the over priced 711. But after school she wanted to get a application so we actually did cross the road, of course being me i was listening to my Ip Od and started singing out load to the Stones song "Beast of Burden" and the regular waving at strangers :lol:

I have an overpriced 711 right by my house. I've been going there since I was a kid & the cashiers there remember me. But man, I had a slurpee in -5 weather a few days ago & it was awesome :D. I didn't even freeze!

The closet Timmy's is a 10 minute drive from my house. There's one on campus but all it has it timbits & coffee. No sandwiches, no iced caps. Damn :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back