~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

hmmm...see im all for visiting france, and italy, and greece but those arent even near the top of my "places i must go to before i die" list. sweden, finland, czech republic, new york, russia, ireland, france, germany, austria, italy....i could go on but thats most of my list in that order. oh and then theres the hockey fan in me wanting to attend a game in all 30 nhl cities (preferably in one season). but oh yeah, finishing college and a career come first. :lol:

Jorja Says:
But man, if I had the $$$ I'd buy a villa in France & Greece & spend my summers & winters there will staying here in frigging cold Canada.

I can see you becoming Mayor of a town in Greece. :D
But travelling this time of year sounds really brilliant. Tempetures keep going down for us in Edmonton (-19! Rawr!) and the temptation of lazing around in Italy or Greece is just making me get anxious.
But I think college frowns upon people who up and decide to leave because their cold... >:

Palm said:
But I think college frowns upon people who up and decide to leave because their cold... >:

lol i know what you mean. and the damn blizzards. grrr. here was thinking that since it didnt hit yesterday afternoon that we were safe. by now i should know not to be so niave. :lol: walking to clas this morning was a bit brutal. im just happy that its not as cold in edmonton as it was that one week in november when it was -40.

After I graduate High school I'm going to England for the summer. I've started saving up, but I'm going to have to work a lot to get there. *sigh* if only travel weren't so expensive. I definately want to see New York, take in a show on Broadway.

My parents are going to Scotland in a few months. I want to go with them, but I can't afford to. Maybe in a few years when they go to New Zealand (my dad's taking his sabbatical there), I'll be able to go.

Lucky. My parents plan on going to Scotland in a few years but by then i'll actually have a career (scary thought), so i doubt i'll go with them. my younger brother is planning on going to Ireland after he graduates...but being a 17 year old guy...his plans change so often, and he is seriously bad at saving money. :lol:

My grandpa always wants to take me to Scotland, but I always have school! My mom has been there around 15 times, so she's not too keen on going there anytime soon :lol: I'd love to go there!

My mom wants to go back to Scotland, she is from Abridein (Cant spell) but she is to busy :lol: and my Dad is from Derum England.

I have British blood all over :lol:

Palm said:
Jorja Says:
But man, if I had the $$$ I'd buy a villa in France & Greece & spend my summers & winters there will staying here in frigging cold Canada.

I can see you becoming Mayor of a town in Greece. :D

:lol: It could work. Sure, my Greek is horrible but since I talk with my hands so much I'm sure the citizens can comprehend what I'm saying :lol:.

Y'know, now I'm actually grateful for taking French in school. That way, when I eventually go to France I won't look like le loser? Or wait, is it la... :confused:

^ La. Le. Lou. It all becomes "La-Zerr." "Le-zerr" "Lou-Zerr" in the end.

Bah. Don't mention that horrific week when it was -40. I nearly died in front of an ETS bus. Blech. And Scotland this time of year is completely dry. One of my friends just came back and all the pictures are filled with sun and such. So I declared war on his clan.
Watch for the bug Sinclair-Fraser fight, coming to Pay Per View near you!

Some applicants may not apply. It will be blocked out by Global on all stations. Must be 18 or older. See back for details. Remember to tip your waiter.

Gaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

'Friendly Manitoba' is no longer Friendly Manitoba. It's now Manitoba 'Spirited Energy'. I was fine with the whole thing... until I found out they're changing the licence plates too. And it's everywhere. Everywhere I tell you, EVERYWHERE! I can't turn around without seeing a sign, or a mural, or a friggen bright purple and green bus!
[/end rant]

:lol: Palm you are by the far one of the funniest people on this board. Lemme know when it happens so I can order this event of paperview :lol:.

Ugh DD I hate it when they change things around. I'm so use to seeing "Beautiful British Columbia" everywhere so I hope they keep it that way. Then again, things may change for the 2010 winter Olympics :(.

Spirtited Energy isn't even a slogan! It's just... ugh. ;) I'm not at all bitter.
Oh... and our drivers licences are orange now. What was wrong with green? I mean, I understand changing them to be just one card like everyone else's, but orange?

lol...yeah the orange must suck. i liked manitoba's old license plates and slogan. the new one...yeah kinda sucks.

oh and palm....totally waiting fot that on ppv. ;) and dont even talk about dying by bus....i spent 30mins in the -40 weather waiting for a bus (it wasnt on time...grr) and i couldnt see it arrive if i waited indoors. grrrr. oh well.

-40? That's nothing. I have to walk part way to work in -50 today because I don't have enough money to take a cab :(
Canadian weather sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back