~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

Palm if you're going to get a pet get a cat. You don't have to walk them, train them to use the great outdoors or train them to sit. They train you instead. :lol:

.... My friend Colin eats poutine without the gravy.... Just fries and cheese curds... :lol: It's rediculous.

AH! JESS! *points* Welcome to Canada, eh? Come see our igloos, but leave your Wal-mart boughten tanks across the border. Our Canadian Psychadelic Snowboarding Team dislikes large metal objects that are used as weapons. :p

:eek: Poutine without gravy? :eek:

What's the fun in that? It won't even stick to your arteries that way. *shakes head* :p

Oh I feel all excited. Our first American to actually want to be here. :lol: *hugs Jess*

See I'm not a fan of the poutine but i'm sure it's perfectly good :) though i frown on it being eaten with ketchup like ive seen some of my friends do. lol. but i'm all about the timbits and all things from tim hortons :)

Poutine is frigging awesome. When I order poutine it must have every topping imaginable, especially gravy. God, it's 11:38 PM & I'm craving one right now :lol:.

I'm currently listening to my favourite Canadian crooner, Michael Buble. His covers of Can't Help Falling In Love & The Way You Look Tonight makes me melt on the inside. He has such a lovely voice & such a beautiful voice. I wonder if Santa will give him to me for Christmas...

oooh i love michael buble! oh and there are tons of other canadian songers/bands that i love but....do we really need the whole thread clogged up with that???

so readers digest list would be aaron pritchett, emerson drive, doc walker, billy talent, our lady peace, lukas rossi (of rockstar supernova), and three days grace just to name a few (ok several) :lol:

Jacquie Says:
Palm if you're going to get a pet get a cat. You don't have to walk them, train them to use the great outdoors or train them to sit.

In Soviet Russia, Cat walks you!
No, I can't get another cat until my Fatty passes on. I need a dog anyways. My Dad's leaning towards a Huskey now because he's trying to convince me that I can hook it up to a sled and yell "MUSH" and ride away into the sunset.
@_@

Okay, I REALLY have to get out and get Michael's CD or something. I shamefully have never heard one of his songs D:
Wait, 3 Days Grace is Canadian?

Im starting to doubt my Canadian-ness. I don't like poutine, I didn't know Micheal Buble was Canadian .. :rolleyes:

Wait, 3 Days Grace is Canadian?

Yup. They're from Burlington.

allstar12, don't ever doubt your canadian-ness! I didn't know 3 Days Grace was Canadian! Although I love the first three musicians on Shelbers list! I'm a Cowtown Cowboy, I own a hat and boots and everything. :D I'm a nut. And we would draw Jess into the fray of Canadian-ness!

Oh, and my Frenglish stinks. :rolleyes:

Hey Palm you just reminded me that someone in my carreers class owed me Timbits. Damn, why do i have to be sick on the last week of school before Winter break :(

^ I"ll SAVE YOU!
*ties self to Kicky*
There! Now I can do all your schoolwork and make you dance at will. I also absorb your sickness and turn it into a heart condition that will haunt me when I turn 30. Mwaha!
The Mascot wins!

no worries allstar! i dont like poutine either. i dont like anything with gravy.
and i loves michael buble, i put on his cd and sing and dance while i do the dishes at school :D i really want to see him in concert, but hes not touring right now. he probably wont be til a new cd comes out

Palm is my super hero lol (But i am Spiderman!)

I dont know Palm my math is pretty hard, we are learning motion problems and all that jibber jabber. But you mussed leave the social work, i own social and Mr. Puskey knows it MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

speed_cochrane said:
Jess, welcome to Canada. A.k.a. The Canadian thread. :p

Now I must haze you by speaking only in frenglish and serving you poutine.

:lol:

...I'd go with a Newfie. :D

I HAVE A HALF NEWFIE! Oh lord he has a big head. But anyway....hahaha thanks for the warm invites *tries the poutine* Hey, just 'cause I'm an American doesn't mean I can't have a little Canadian spirit, right? RIGHT?!?! :lol: I swear as soon as I turn 18 (so that I can legally get into a hotel and rent a car lol) I am SO going to Canada to visit all of you. I already told Geni this, but I donno about you Lauren, you're waaaaaaaaaaaay over there, but I wanna go snorkling! lol. Oh and you know what's sad? I asked my history teacher if he could name three provinces or territories, and he couldn't do it.........I CAN DO IT! lol.

Well you can come visit me in Edmonton, and then we can take that 12 hour drive to wherever Lauren lives in BC. :lol:

Nanaimo...Right? I don't even know if I spelled that right. :p

Jess, your history teacher needs to be FIRED! :lol: I'm not even a teacher and I still had to learn 50 states, whatever number of provinces we have (I keep forgetting since our map changes more than I change my underwear...Which either tells us a lot about the map, or my underwear) and all the capitals.

*shakes head dissapointedly*

But that's okay. I love Americans. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back