~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Canadian Thread #4

Yick. Politics.

My parents love Ed, and they loved Ralph. And hey, Ralph gave us Albertans money. MONEY. :lol:

*pets BC* You poor souls. Hopefully you don't get anymore terrible weather. :eek:

My sister was really worried though, because she heard about the hurricane in BC, and she was screaming at the top of her lungs "WHAT ABOUT JENSEN ACKLES AND JARED PADALECKI!" Ah, Supernatural.

I never thought about that, speed!

Im sure they're okay. The show's on hiatus, so the boys are probably relaxing in their warm, comfy L.A. homes.

allstar12 said:
You get major points for spelling his name right, shelbs :lol:

lol....yeah sure i do....in all honesty i looked it up on "the hour" website ;) which then lead of course to me watching video clips of the show....so glad im on vacation since lack of sleep would not help me in class :D

allstar12
Im sure they're okay. The show's on hiatus, so the boys are probably relaxing in their warm, comfy L.A. homes.

And I never thought about that! :lol:

Oh gosh I never know how to spell George Snuffleupaguss' name. That has got to be the longest name in Canada. :p

And, putting aside I totally just called him a Sesame Street character (and I was kidding), isn't his last name (stroumboulopoulos) greek? I've always wondered that.

ShuriyuCSI said:
Yes, Geni, you spelt Nanaimo right. :p

But Jess? Your history teacher is pathetic.. Please tell me he knows of the War of 1812. :lol: AND YOU HAVE TO COME VISIT ME.

I think I can name most of the 50 states and I know how to play Star Spangled Banner on my flute... *shrug* xD I know some lyrics...

QUICK! NAME ALL FIFTY STATES AND ALL THIRTEEN PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES! Including!: Prime minister and President, along with all the parties of both countries. Vite! VITE!!

I promise I will come visit you Lauren, I will go up there and visit you all! Especially you Jorja because I know that you have some good Carmine smut lying around for me :devil: Geni has the Rory smut, Jorja has the Carmine smut, and Lauren has the Flack smut WHAT COULD BE BETTER? lol

Uhm, I hate history, I can name about 20 states, and that's it, so most of you guys are ahead of me hahaha. I thought it was a miracle that I got a 96 on my hisotry quiz yesterday, that's a huge accomplishment. I'd much rather be taking Canadian History 2, instead of US History 2 :rolleyes:.

Ah you guys are amazing though! Honorary Canadian AND Albertan? Nice! I'm up for it!

0_0 I like Canadians much better than Americans.........my friends laugh at me when I say my best friends are Canadians.......we'll show them one day. haha I just imagined myself as like, one of those poodles who wants to be a watchdog. I'm the American that wants to be Canadian OH I SHOULD WRITE A STORY hahaha oh I love you guys lol.

Being an honorary Albertan is much better than being an honorary anything else. :lol: :p

*gasp* Why would your friends laugh at you if you say you have Canadian friends? As your Canadian friend, I wouldn't laugh if you had friends from other countries. I would offer you a timbit and a hug for good luck. ;)

...Americans are poodles now? :lol:

1. New York
2. New Hampshire
3. Florida
4. Nevada
5. Utah
6. California
7. Washington
8. Oregon
9. Texas
10. North Dakota
11. South Dakota
12. Virginia
13. West Virginia
14. Michigan
15. Massichu... Mass.
16. N. Carolina
17. S. Carolina
18. New Jersey
19. Idaho
20. Alabama
21. Louisiana
22. Maryland
23. uhhh....

Okay, I'm losing some steam here. So what if it's not most.. :lol: But I got more than twenty! Now.. PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES!
BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, Newfoundland, NW Territories, Yukon, Nunavut.

I'm suddenly craving Timmies..

Yup, speedy, George's greek. (I almost put jorja :lol:)

I have 3 more states: Arizona, Arkansas, Minnesota.

ETA: Montana, Nebraska. Mississippi. Oh, this is fun! :lol:

What? Greek? Ouzo? *falls down*

George Stroumboulopoulos is my homeboy, but he just doesn't know it yet. If I ever hooked up with him we'd spend the day dancing, doing ouzo shots & throwing plates on the floor. Opa!! Greek-Canadian men are sexy. Actually, all Greek men are. *rawr* :devil:

Wyoming, I luvz ya. I do have lots of Carmine smut lying around for when you enter my country. That's how I say hello in Canada :devil:.

Being an honorary Albertan is much better than being an honorary anything else

Yes that is true because we are the oil province :D

Oh and Jorja i love your icon :lol: and last episode he was James Blunt lol!

Has anyone met someone who's background (and by that i mean mom and dad lol) are Canadain??? i am so lucky that i have a Scotish mom and a British dad because if it wasn't for my dad we wouldn't have been raised on the british slang and if it wasn't for me mom i would have never known about "Cornation Street" :lol:

Nope. My parents are f.o.b.s, straight outta Greece. I only know people who are Canadian by birth, not by blood if that makes sense. I love my heritage for so many reasons but I also love being a Canadian citzenship. Being a Canadian with Greek blood is awesome. It's like I have the best of both worlds :D!

*eta* Thanks ^. It was hilarious that he refused to buy the actual song :lol:.

Everyone I know are from different origins than Canadian. We are, afterall the country that all the immigrants from Europe travelled to. My dad's Irish, and my mom's Polish and Ukrainian.

:)

Oh hey can I help on the US states? :D

Iowa
Maine
Arkansas
New Mexico
Vermont
Rhode Island
Colorado
Connecticut
Kansas
Illinois
Delaware
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Minnesota
Georgia
Missouri
Tennessee
Indiana
Arizona
Wyoming
Ohio
Kentucky

Erm...Maybe Jess can fill us in on the rest? :lol:

ETA: And I didn't see allstar12's three states so I added them in my list. :lol:

I've noticed that there are tons of English, Irish, Scottish & British people over in Canada. I've figured that it was because of our ties with England but I'm not even sure if that's the right reason :lol:.

:lol: Jess has informed us that we are now losers. We forgot Alaska. The one state that is attached to our country. :lol:

And Hawaii but I thought we had it. :p And now that we finally figured out Wisconsin was the missing link, we have all 50 states. :)

Being an honorary Albertan is much better than being an honorary anything else.
Hey, what about an honourary Australian? *crickets chirp* wait, scratch that...
*gasp* Why would your friends laugh at you if you say you have Canadian friends? As your Canadian friend, I wouldn't laugh if you had friends from other countries. I would offer you a timbit and a hug for good luck.
My friends just look at me strangely when I tell them that I have friends in Canada that I talk to on MSN (assuming that you actually consider me a friend Geni...if not, then I just totally embarassed myself :lol:). Of course, they don't find it as weird that I have a friend who's IN Canada...

Though if he was staying over there for longer than he is, I was going to visit him, but I can't go until I finish school. But when I finish and gather myself enough money to actually go, I was planning to go over to America and visit Canada. Of course, the reality is, I don't think I'm going to have enough money for quite a while :(, so my plans are pretty unfounded...

And all my friends think it's pretty weird, that in all of their adventurousness they want to go to France and visit the Louvre and all the magnificence of Europe...and I want to go to USA and Canada. They just look at me strangely.

Hm. oh well, one of these days I WILL go to Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back