All My CSI's - II

Catherine smirked back, and kissed his neck.
====
Stella smiled through the kiss, and moaned back, "Same here" and kissed his neck, "I love you, Mac"

Horatio wanted to wrap her up in his arms and take away her pain when he saw the tears starting to fall down her cheeks. "Calleigh..." he whispered softly, worry evident in his voice. Horatio held the door of the hotel open for her and when they reached their hotel room door, he opened it and gently led her inside. It was then he remembered Eric was sharing a room with him, but when he looked around, it looked like the younger man had vacated and went to another room. Thank you, Eric.. he thought.

Calleigh's tears were still coming down her face when she sat down on the bed. She tried so hard to keep her lip from quivering, but she was failing miserably. She just wanted to cry, but then again, she didn't want to. She wanted to uphold her independent girl image. She was suppossed to be strong, tough, "I'll kick your ass" Calleigh, but for just this once she didn't want to be. She wished she was in a room alone, by herself, so she was just able to cry. She wouldn't let hserself cry in front of Horatio. She wanted him to know that she could take care of herself, and that she would be a good wife because of it. She was on the fence with her emotions right now, she didn't know which side to take.

Horatio sighed, stepping in again. He walked over and knelt next to her, looking up at her. "Calleigh.. Please don't stress yourself like this," he said to her softly. "You don't have to be like this.. You don't have to impress me if that's what you're thinking.. Just please, take care of yourself."

Calleigh swallowed hard, as more tears welled up in her eyes. She let them go, along with a few more sobs. That was all she needed to hear from him. She was bound to let it all go anyway. With all the stress and frustration bottling up inside of her, it would have been a whole lot worse if she had kept it in any longer than she had. She looked down at him, the pain in her eyes evident as they met his eyes.

(Sorry! *scurries away*)

Nick moaned lightly, smirking a little. "Evil.."
--
Horatio leaned up, wrapping his arms around her softly and picking her up to lie her properly on the bed. "It's okay.." he whispered softly, rubbing the tears from her cheeks before kissing her forehead gently. "Just rest, okay?"

Calleigh turned to her side and cried into her pillow. She definatly felt a lot better now, but she wasn't done crying yet. She pulled the coveres up to her chin and clenched onto them as she sobbed.

(*dies* x.x)

"You bet I do.." Nick moaned lightly, looking to her.
--
Horatio gently ran a hand through her hair soothingly, whispering soft things to her before he leaned over and kissed her head gently.

Calleigh calmed down a bit more, though not fully. "Love...you." she said between sobs. She closed her eyes and finally calmed down, still holding his hand.

Horatio squeezed her hand gently. "Love you too.." he whispered back softly."
--
(*exorsist maneuver*)

Nick framed her face with his hands, moving a bit to kiss her deeply but passionately.

(That is so freaky)

Catherine smiled into the kiss, and kissed him back with just as much passion, if not more, and ran her fingers over his.

( :p )

Nick kept the kiss for as long as possible, finally pulling back to pant lightly, catching his breath. "Cath.." he whispered, moving a bit again to kiss and nip at her neck.

Back