All My CSI's - II

Calleigh still didn't awake. She didn't hear him, all she could hear were the shrill screams in her dreams. She couldn't register that she was dreaming, so when Horatio put his hand on her, she flipped. She started crying and begging "him" to let her go. She didn't know that she was dreaming. To her, it seemed like she was reliving all of the events that she had gone through in the past few days. She cried and cried, but in her dreams, "he" just kept hitting her, and cutting her, and saying nasty things to her. She thought it would never end.

Horatio tightly pinched Calleigh's shoulder, right on the pressure point. "Calleigh!" he shouted loudly, keeping his hold on her. Even though it was bringing up bad memories, it was almost better than having further physical damage.
---
Nick kissed her back before looking to her. "You sure..?" he whispered into her ear softly.

All Mac could manage for the next few moments was a kind of dreamy smile. Inside, he felt a bit like a lovesick schoolboy, although he'd never say that to Stella. "I hope we have a happy future together" he said. "It feels right, in my heart."

Calleigh shot her eyes open and took in a big breath. She was so releived to see Horatio there, but she was still crying, and sweating, and calling out Horatio's name. SHe was still scared. The dream had been so real to her that it was almost like it was happening all over again, in the same spots. The bleeding, the cries, the pleas for help. It was way too real for her and she was scared half to death because of it.

Horatio released the pressure from Calleigh's hips, smiling to her and gently brushing the hair from her face. "It's okay.. It was just a dream.. You're fine," he said softly.

---

Nick let out a soft moan before gently beginning to remove Catherine's clothes.

Calleigh laid her head back down on the pillow and looked up at him, searching for his comfort in his eyes. She looked so frightened and veunerable and she felt it. She reached up and placed a hand lightly on Horatio's face, just to make sure it was real, and it wasn't a dream. Her sobs then stopped, but she still had tears rolling down her eyes.

Horatio gently rubbed the tears from her eyes with his thumb before leaning over and kissing her forehead softly. "You're okay now.." he whispered, looking into her eyes with a soft expression.

Cal nodded. She was still in a cold sweat, but she really couldn't do much to help that. She looked up at Horatio, not saying a word, just gazing up at him. She was so lucky that he was here, and she would never hurt him in any way for as long as he lived.

Horatio gently ran a hand through her hair a couple times before leaning down to hug her softly. He hated seeing her like this, but he wasn't about to let anyone take her from him again, not like this anyways. "Do you need anything?" he asked.

Cal opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She closed her eyes and regrouped herself, remembering that she was "strong tough Calleigh". She swallowed hard and opened her eyes back up. "I need you." she whispered.

Horatio smiled lightly. "I'm here.. I won't leave," he replied, sitting down on the bed next to her, moving his hand to her's and gently squeezing it. "I'm not going anywhere."

Cal swallowed hard and nodded. "Okay." she said as she laid her head comfortably on the pillow. "Horatio?" she asked.

"Hmm?" Horatio responded, looking at her curiously. "What is it?" he asked, his thumb was gently rubbing the back of Calleigh's hand.

Back