All My CSI's - II

Mac continued to kiss back, running his fingers through her hair. He didn't think he could get any happier.

Catherine arched her back up, and leaned her head over to the side, and ran her hand over his back.
-
Stella stopped kissing him, to look into his eyes, and she smiled.

Mac grinned back, gazing into her eyes. "I can't believe I'm going to do this over and over for the rest of my life" he sighed. "Not to mention waking up in your arms every morning."

Stella wrapped her arms up around his neck, and smiled at him, "That's going to be the best part, waking up with you, making love to you"

"My thoughts exactly. I won't have an easy time keeping my hands off you at work but I'll make up for it big time when I get you home." he grinned.

Stella ran a finger down his neck, and over his chest, smirking at him, "They do make supply closets at work"

"Naughty...I like the way you think." Mac laughed. "As long as we make sure certain people don't put any hidden cameras in. I never know what Flack and Danny are liable to do. But hopefully they know I'll kill them if they do."

Hey Guys! We have moved Here

I'm hoping Sissi and LSB will give me enough time to move the full thing, but for right now. I just have links.

Back