All My CSI's - II

( :( *is an unhappy Canadian duck* ... *goes searching for my Gibbs headslap*)

Nick grinned a bit, hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek again. "You good..?"

(aww, I have another one, I haven't uploaded that one yet on PB...but I have two funny non-csi ones if you wanna see?)

Catherine smiled, "I'm always good when I'm near you"

Cal frowned, and said nothing. She would give anything right now just to be back in Miami. She would give her whole damn career for it. She walked out of the hospital on her own. Half way down the hall, she had pushed Horatio off of her, determined to do it herself, and she had. She reached his car walking independently. That's just who she was. She was a very independent person, she was convinced that she didn't need anyones help.

(Cute)

Nick's eyebrow rose a bit when she did that, looking to her a bit curiously.
--
Horatio smiled to her, obeying her wishes for him to let her go. He admired her strength and independance. He soon unlocked the car for her before climbing in.

Cal climbed in the car, whimpering a bit as she sat down. She finally got comfortable and wiped a tear of pain away before taking a deep breath. Not being able to do simple things such as getting in a car without feeling any sort of pain frustrated her. Everything was ten times harder for her and she hated it.

Nick laughed a bit before gently moving onto his back and letting her stradle his stomach. "You prefer this?" he asked with a smirk.
--
Horatio looked to her a bit, reaching out and gently squeezing her hand. "You sure you want to be out this early?" he asked, starting up the car with his free hand.

Mac grinned back, thoroughly enjoying the kiss. "I've been waiting a long time for this" he said through a soft moan, then kissed back.

Calleigh nodded. "I want to be able to do things for myself again. I want to be an independent woman, like I'm suppossed to be." she said. She was so stubborn when it came to that. She never let anyone help her, she never let anyone in. She was convinced that she could handle it herself.

Horatio smiles weakly before nodding and starting the car up. He drove them back to the hotel. When they got there, he noticed the large red and white Canadian flag flying up above, it barely registering they were still across the border. Horatio looked to her once when he parked the car, worried for her but not saying anything.

Calleigh took a deep breath before openeing the door and stepping out. When she straightened out her body, she felt a ring of pain go through her. She whimpered, and grabbed her stomach, but soon swallowed her tears and shut the door behind her. She was getting so frustrated. Sooner or later, she was just going to break down.

Horatio got out too, walking around to her side. When she whimpered and grabbed her stomach, he didn't move to her this time, waiting untill she asked for help or untill he knew she couldn't keep up. As they began the walk to the hotel doors, he watched her closely, studying her facial expressions and movements.

Calleigh walked into the hotel with him. She was walking slowly, and it frustrated her that she was, but she couldn't go any faster. Tears welled up in her eyes, and silently fell down her cheeks. If you weren't looking at her, you couldn't tell that she was crying. Only tears of pain and frustration rolled down her cheeks.

Back