All My CSI's - II

Calleigh smiled at him lightly. "I love you." she said softly as she gazed up at him with all the love she felt for him in her eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, if you'll have me."

Horatio smiled to her, gazing back at her lovingly. "I love you too, Calleigh.. I'll be happy to have you here by me," he replied softly.

Calleigh tugged him to the side of her, forcing him to lay down next to her. "Love you more." she said with a smirk.

Horatio laughed a bit, lying now next to her before smiling to her. "I'm not going to start an argument while you're still injured.."
---
Nick looked up to her, returning the smirk, pulling her down for a hard kiss. "You're quick.." he whispered before pressing his lips to hers.

Calleigh laughed and draped an arm over him. "Alright, I'll remember that for later." she said as she slowly went back to sleep.

Horatio smiled, gently kissing her cheek once before lying his head down, watching as she slept.
---
Nick groaned lightly, arching a bit under her touch.

Nick almost whimpered a bit after that, loving the feel of Catherine doing that. He let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding, looking up to her with a almost pleading look.

Catherine smiled at him, and continued to scratch as his back, and licked his lips, "Tell me what you want, Nicky"

Catherine smiled, and wrapped her leg around his back, and kissed him, then kissed over his jawline, while scratching down his back.

Nick was soon losing control of all his bodily functions as his mind was shutting of, kissing Catherine back. "There's no turning back.." he whispered lightly before he let his mind shut off completely and let his muscles do all the work.
----------(warned ya before hand :p)
It was about an hour later, Nick moved to the side and collapsed beside Catherine, leaning over and kissing her cheek, shoulder and neck. He was softly murmering her name.

Back