All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

Come on, who got her? :devil:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

“Morning, Mrs. Grissom,” he called cheerfully from his lab, “How’s everyone’s favorite mother this morning?” Sara sent him one of her best death glares, and he didn’t blink an eye.

I really like how greg makes light of thing... Come on keep goin I'm left in suspense

3. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Thanks a lot, mrsbrown808! I really appricaite the support! Just one thing, though. Your banner is to big, lengthwise. You can resize it, or get some of our lovely friends down in the FanArt fourm to do it, if you don't know how.

4. melbel

melbel Pathologist

more plz

5. Mini_Catherine

When Sara Sidle woke up, she was passed out in a closet, sweaty and sore all over. She shook her messy brunette head lightly, and her deep chocolate eyes looked around, shimmering with tears. One thing was good; she recognized her surroundings. She was still in the lab. The bad thing was, she had no clue a.) why she was in a closet or b.) why she had passed out. She stood up and realized she felt woozy, and sticky between her legs. She looked down and saw liquid staining her skirt, brown, sticky liquid.

Sara touched her skirt with the tips of three fingers and brought it close to her face. Blood. She felt panicky. Something was wrong with her, or the baby. She felt the tears well behind her eyes and she stepped to the door of the closet, pulling it open. She looked around outside with squinted brown eyes and everything came back to her. She was outside Grissom's office, knocking on the door, and she was grabbed and pulled into the closet, and.. Oh no. She shuddered. What was going on?

Sara walked across the hall to Grissom's office, pulling open the door herself. She walked inside, expecting to find Grissom sitting at his desk, but instead, she found her strawberry-blonde superior, Catherine, standing near the desk, looking through a large brown file-folder. Catherine turned swiftly to look at the person, whoever it was, who dared to interupt her.

"Sara," she started, her voice full of false calm, "what do you.." Catherine's voice, that was sure to have errupted, trailed off at the sight of the small, quaking brunette standing before her. Sara was a mess. Her hair was hanging in damp strings around her face, her make-up was smuged and running, and her skirt was stained in what appered to be.. blood?

"Sara," Catherine said, her face a mask of concern, with her voice following suit, "what the hell happened to you?"

"I don't know, Cat!" Sara exclaimed, breaking down, her tears falling freshly as she tried to wipe them away in a usless attempt to collect herself. She sat on the couch against the wall in the office, hugging her stomach and rocking back and forth. "I was coming in to t-talk to Grissom about-t my c-case, and I k-knocked on the door, and some-someone grabbed me fro-from behind and dragged me into the closet, and - and now I'm not sure if the ba-baby is okay or not b-be-because I'm bleeding," she finshed in a high-pitched shreek, not like Sara at all.

Catherine walked over to the sobbing woman on the couch and pulled her into a tight hug. Then she took Sara's hand, much like that day 3 months ago when they found out she was pregnant, and marched off to Catherine's car.

--

The women drove down to Desert Palm Hospital, just off the strip. Catherine unloaded herself from the Denali, walking around to the other side of the black vehicle and opened Sara's door. The younger woman was still crying silently in the seat, not willing to get up and face what could be a horrifying experience.

"Sara," Catherine stated gently, "C'mon, you have to."

"No," said the brunette, shaking her head, "I don't."

"Yes, you do. This isn't a time to be stubborn."

"You can't make me, Cath. I don't have to go in."

"Yes," Catherine stated again, more firmly this time, "you do. Do you want me to call Gil," she threatened.

Sara sighed and unbuckled her seatbelt, climbing out of the Denali and leaning her weight on Catherine. Together, they hobbled into the hospital.

--

Once inside, Catherine demanded to talk to a doctor, preferably female. They sat in the waiting room impatiently, and Sara hung her head. Her wish was granted when Dr. Yuui, a female doctor, came down the hall and stood infront of the pair.

"How can I help you?" she asked, her hand on her hip.

"I'm Catherine Willows, this is Sara Sidle," Sara raised her head and flashed a half smile, "we're with the Crime Lab." Catherine held up her I.D. "Ms. Sidle is going to need a full body examination, and sexual assult test and an ultrasound. She was attacked by an unknown, and passed out in a closet. She's 3 months pregnant, and, as you can see," Catherine said, indicating to Sara's skirt, "she may have miscarried."

"Ms. Willows, this is a strange request, do you think I'd be able to talk to your supervisor?" Dr. Yuui asked inquieringly. Catherine nodded and pulled out her phone.

"I'll call him," she said, flipping open her cell, "it'll only take a second." Ring, ring, ring, rin-

"Grissom."

"Hey, Gil," Catherine said into the phone, turning from the doctor and Sara and walking a few paces away, "Sara's in bad shape. She's been assaulted and I think she may have miscarried."

Grissom choked on the other end of the phone; "Can I talk to her?"

"Not now," Catherine replied, glancing over at the doctor and Sara, "she fell asleep. The doctor wants to talk to you. Uhm, meet me at the Desert Palm as soon as you can. We're there. Just.. just hurry."

A/N: Sorry I took so long to update. Enjoy! :D

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

argh please update soon! *waves pitchfork*

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Aaah!!! Update now...now...
    NOW!

Now.

8. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

9. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

Runs out of the room screaming *Awesome, just awesome!* I love how much action you add to the story. Please update soon.

10. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet keep this up!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Awesome!!! Please update soon!!
    And please dont let their baby die, that cant be happening :eek: :( *cries*, Hope the one who did this will get what he/she deserves :mad: :mad:

12. melbel

melbel Pathologist

mor e plz

13. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

dear lord you need to update soon that so isn't good omg omg omg omg omg omg omg .... wow think i said omg enough?

14. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

we're living in suspense here!! :( :(

15. Mini_Catherine

UUUUPPPDATE! :)

Grissom arrived at the Desert Palm hospital in a sweat ten minutes later. He parked his car, ripped off his seatbelt, ran into the hospital, to the front desk, looked around and spotted Catherine pacing in front of the door with her brow furrowed. He jogged over to her, and put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up in alarm.

"Oh, Gil," she cried, throwing her arms up in relief, "you're here! Sara's in bad shape - Well, she's okay, but torn up. And bloody. I mean, her skirt. I don't know. She's being checked now," Catherine's voice was high-pitched and rushed, and Grissom could tell she was worried.

"It's okay, Cath," he said comfortingly, then turned away and walked over to a chair against the wall, and sat down, putting his head in his hands. Catherine sat down next to him with tears pushing at her eyes. They were watery, and she had pink streaks running down her cheeks. She had been crying. Grissom felt the same way; His girl, his love, his one and only, in danger.

“W-What happened,” he asked worriedly, “Did someone hurt her? Because if they did.. I’ll – I’ll kill them,” Grissom exclaimed in anger.

“I don’t know, Gil. She came to me, I was in your office, doing paper work. She walked in, and she was all sweaty and her skirt. It had a big blood stain on it, so I rushed her here, and got the doctor to look at her..” Dr. Yuri cut Catherine’s rant short when she walked out of the room, closing the door softly behind her.

“Ms. Willows, Mr. Grissom,” she said, walking to face them, “Ms. Sidle is okay. There’s nothing wrong except a fractured ankle.”

“Why the blood, then?” Grissom asked, looking more worried than relived.

“She had a miscarriage,” Dr. Yuri said, “She was having triplets. Identical. We didn’t notice before because two of the fetuses were directly behind the first, and we couldn’t find a heartbeat. Two of the babies survived, one did not. But, the third would have been small, deformed, probably wouldn’t have lived very long.” Grissom sighed happily. He was having twins. But one of his babies was never going to be born. The tears came to his eyes again and he pushed them away as Catherine planted a kiss on his cheek. They were both ecstatic.

“Can we see her,” Catherine inquired, speaking for the first time since the doctor returned.

“Sure, follow me,” Dr. Yuri led them down the hall to a room, which they entered single file. Sara sat up, her eyes bright, a small cut on her left cheek bandaged up. She grinned that Sidle grin, and puckered her lips for a kiss, which Grissom responded to. He tenderly stroked her matted hair and looked lovingly into her eyes.

“Hello, honey,” he greeted her, smiling.

“Hello,” she responded, “what happened?”

“You miscarried.” Sara’s face fell and tears sprang to her eyes. “But only one baby. You were having triplets. Now we’re having twins. Identical.” She smiled again.

“I’m going to be a mom,” she squealed then, suddenly.

“What,” Catherine cried, standing next to Sara on the opposite side of the bed from Grissom.

“The baby! It – They – One kicked!” Sara cried, pulling both Grissom and Catherine’s hands to her bulging stomach, and squealing again as one, two babies kicked the inside walls. Grissom looked puzzled.

“I don’t feel anything, Sar,” he said, his brow furrowing.

“It’s probably too early. Maybe only I can feel it.” Sara said, smiling.

“Yeah, maybe.”