All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

wow what a great update... sigh the nice thing about fics you can make anything you want happen .... real life sucks ... can't wait fore more .... ur such a great writer

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

awww! *hugs you* Write more soon! You did well, no thanks to my inability to give decent advice lol. I'm glad you figured it out okay.

3. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

Very sweet

4. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

is'nt it time for an update?? :confused:

5. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Excuse me, I have a life, too. I need time to think about it. And I have school, and other things to deal with.

6. Mini_Catherine

Mmmkay! Who's ready for an update!?

Title: All I Need
    Author: Mini_Catherine
    Summary: Sara is 6 months pregnant with Grissom's child.. Well, children. They're expecting twins. With Sara's almost-abduction forgotten and put behind them, Grissom and Sara are advancing in their relationship, with Catherine by their side. This part is the six - nineth month and birth.
    Set: End of Season 6 - Beginning of Season 7
    Raiting: PG, for mild sexual references

Part 4

She was grumpy. And sick. And her stomach was bludging. And her feet hurt. And she was hungry. And aching all over. And pregnant. Sara Sidle, and her life as a pregnant woman. And it sucked.

Sara sighed heavily and plopped back on the couch with a quart of chocolate-mint icecream and a bowl of soysauce in her hands. The cravings were horrible. Potato chips with strawberries and peppermints, deepfried bananas dipped in chocolate mouse, sauteed snake with a side of rasberries smothered in sour greenapple syrup. The list went on.

She dug in, flicking on the tv and thinking over the work she was missing. Scrolling through her tv channels, Sara licked the remaining icecream off the back of the spoon.

"I'm bored," Sara said to herself, and picked up the phone on the end table next to her. She dialed the firmilliar number and waited for an answer.

"Grissom."

"Gil, baby," she whined, "I'm bored."

"And.."

"Well, do something about it!"

"Sara, I'm at work, honey. I can-"

"Gil Grissom!" Sara wailed, "I'm bored, and pregnant. Do something about it!"

Grissom sighed heavily into the phone and put his hand over the mouthpiece, turing to Catherine who was beside him, sorting evidnce of the case they were working.

"Sara's bored," he whispered.

"Give me the phone," Catherine pushed her pictures across the table, took the phone and spoke to Sara. "Hi, Sar. How are you?"

"I'm okay," she replied, "pregnant, but okay."

"Good. Now, hon, listen. How would you like to come down to the lab?"

"Oh, can I? I'm so booooored!" Sara cried.

"Sure, I'll come pick you up. Get ready." Click.

Grissom scowled in Catherine's direction as she stood up to leave.

--

Catherine walked into Sara's apartment uninvited, much as she had gotten accustomed to doing in the past few months. She saw Sara sitting on the couch, fully dressed in a black skirt and flowery blouse, purples and blues and yellows and greens. She looked wonderful. Catherine smiled and walked to the couch.

“Hey.”

“Hey. Are we going now?” Sara stood up, impatiently.

“Yeah, let’s go.”

They walked out to Catherine’s Denali and Sara pulled herself up using the doorframe. Settling in, Catherine took a turn of Sara’s apartment complex, went right, hit the highway 405, and drove south to the lab.

--

Knock. Knock. Knock knock. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Grissom bolted upright in his seat, pulled down his headphones and opened the locked door, reciving a glare from one very impatient Sara Sidle, and a short laugh from one very amused Catherine Willows. Grissom stepped back.

"Hello, dear." Grissom smiled as Sara's face lit up at the huge bouquet of flowers on his desk. Sara flug her self at him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Oh, Gil!" Sara started to cry happily into his neck, as Catherine walked around to Grissom's ear and whispered, "I told you flowers would work," and walked out of the room.

Grissom kissed Sara's cheek and he wrapped his arms around her stomach gently, leading her over to his desk chair, where he sat down and let her sit on top of him.

Nick burst in the room, with Warrick close behind.

"G!" Nick cried anxsiously, "We found out who did it! We found out who attacked Sara!"

"Yeah, we had that closet taped up, and fingerprinted it, and we found 3 sets of prints, Sara, Marty, the janitor, who had an alibi, and one unknown male," Warrick rushed, " So, we ran them through AFIS and CODIS and came up with an I.D. George Palavatski. He had been stalking Sara for some time."

Nick frowed and continued, "We brought him in, and Brass did his magic. In the meantime, we had Greg process Sara's clothes and S.A.E kit, and found his hair on her top, and seman from him in her vaginal cavaties."

Sara started to cry as Grissom stroked her hair, pulling her down to kiss the tears from her cheeks.

"We got him, Sar. We got him." Nick walked over and kissed her on the forehead in a brotherly fashion.

"Sara," Grissom pushed Sara away from him and looked into her eyes. "I want you to come live with me, please."

Catherine burst in the room, "Are you serious? I missed something.. What did I miss?"

"We were working Sara's case, and found the guy who did it to her. He stalked her for some time before attacking her. He has 28 years with out parole." Nick looked at Sara when she winced, "But he's 69. He won't survive prison."

"Sara, will you come live with me?"

"Yes," she blurted, and started to cry another fresh batch of tears. She seemed to have endless amounts these days. "I love you, Gil."

"I love you too, baby."

A/N: What do you think? Long enough? I thought it was pretty darn good :)

7. MacsGirlMel

Good work, please continue soon :)

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I looooooooooooove it. But I only read like.. a few chapters.. I'm going to go read the rest now, okay? :p

9. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

im happy they found the guy who attacked Sara

10. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

haha.. I finally finished reading the whole story.

Wow.

Now update.

lol.

12. Mini_Catherine

After work Sara’s feet were really aching, her back was crippling her, her face was flushed and puffy, and her eyes were bloodshot, but she was wearing the happiest smile on her face.

Catherine noted to Nick that it was contagious, as she was smiling, too. Soon, the whole lab knew about the big news. Grissom and Sara were living together. (Finally)

“Come on, honey,” Grissom called from his office door. He had a stack of tattered, worn, dull cardboard boxes in his arms, and more piling up in his Denali. Not that exciting to a regular Joe walking down the street, but to Sara Sidle they were wonderful, beautiful things.

Why, you may ask, was Miss Sara Sidle so excited about these boxes? Well, she and Grissom were headed to Sara’s apartment to get her things and move her in to Grissom’s town house.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” she said, her hand on her bulging stomach as she walked out the doors of the Las Vegas Crime Lab and waddled over to the navy Denali parked in front of the red brick building.

Grissom followed her out to the SUV parked not too far away, and stacked in the rest of the boxes. He opened the passenger door for her, and watched carefully as she heaved herself in. Once safely inside, he closed the door as a smile spread across her face. When Grissom got in his side and started the car, she was giggling uncontrollably, shaking in her seat.

“What’s so funny,” he asked, looking straight ahead. He was a careful driver with Sara in the car. Always a few mph slower than the speed limit, always flashed his turn signals, always had extra gas in a can in the back.

Sara kept on giggling, her face turning a bright shade of pink as the tears started to roll down her cheeks. “Come on, Sara, what’s so funny?”

“Boxes..” she managed to spurt out, then bit down on her bottom lip to keep herself from laughing out loud, though it was pointless. Sara let out a loud bark of a laugh, sending Grissom’s queer smirk into a full smile as he started to laugh, too. “So many boxes..” Sara spit again, wiping away the tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Oofh!” she exclaimed, resting a hand on her stomach again. She smiled lovingly, “babies.” Sara wistfully smiled to herself as the babies continued to kick at the inside of her round stomach. “Gil..” she whispered timidly, her expression changing from one of love to one of shock in mere seconds. “I’m going to be a mom! I have two lives depending on me. What am I going to do?” she cried out hopelessly, tears of confusion falling down her cheeks much as before.

“Sar, honey,” he said, pulling over on to the side of the road. He stopped the car and lent over a small cardboard box, lifted a hand and wiped away her tears with his thumb. “You’re going to be a great mom, I know you are!” She shook her head violently, and continued to cry. “Oh, Sara, come on! I know you better than that. You’re going to be amazing, those kids are going to love you! And you’re not doing it alone, I’ll be there with you.”

“I know,” she said, wiping at her face with the sleeve of her jacket, “it’s just I’m no good with kids. Kids hate me,” she faced the window, looking out at the bright blue sky with fluffy clouds. The sky was beautiful, such a clear blue colour, so much like Gil’s eyes. “I’m so anxious, Gil. I want to hold my babies, sing to them, play with them, and dress them. But most of all I want to look at them. They’re so tiny. So, so tiny. So beautiful..” her voice trailed off as she turned her head back to Grissom, who had tears in his eyes.

“Let’s get you home, Sara.”

--

“Gil! Come on, it’s not that heavy! Let me take the box!” Sara stomped her foot hard. “You’re not letting me do anything!”

“Sa-ara,” he panted, heaving another box on top of the ones by the door, “you’re not supposed to lift anything. Plus, what if you hurt yourself. We have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow, remember?”

Sara sat down on the couch in a huff. Her apartment looked so empty without her things there. All her pictures were gone, the papers on her desk filled in to boxes that she had labeled with a black sharpie.

Magazines, books, computer, phone, TV, everything was packed up. Half of the boxes were already out in Grissom’s SUV. She was giving her TV, phone, computer, sofa and desk to Goodwill, and her fridge, stove and other kitchen appliances were with the apartment.

She sighed again, expressing her discontent quite clearly. “Fine, take this,” Grissom said, handing her a small box labeled “Bills.”

She smiled happily and bounced out the door, with Grissom close behind, lugging three boxes down 6 flights of stairs. Sara laughed to herself, and threw the box in the back of the SUV. Grissom put the last boxes – Err, stuffed – the last boxes into the back of the Denali, and they headed off.

--

20 minutes later they arrived at Grissom’s townhouse. It was much more interesting that Sara had guessed. A tasteful black and white kitchen with and an island on one side of the large room, with black and white tiling on the floor that met up with forest green carpet, diving the space into a livingroom. A green sofa set and white recliner, glass top coffee table, 53” plasma screen TV. That’s what greeted you when you walked in.

Behind the sofa was a large bookcase or 5, piled with books, awards, models and pictures. Sara continued to explore as Grissom huffed and puffed his way into the house with the mounds of boxes.

The bathroom was light green and white striped on one half with a molding dividing it from the all-white bottom half. There was a large vanity mirror with floodlighting and an all-white sink/cabinet area. A white shag rug covered the floor, underneath were white tiles. The shower was incased by tinted Plexiglas walls that slid over a bathtub-like enclosure.

Sara left the bathroom and went to the bedroom, which was right next-door to the bathroom. Her jaw dropped as she walked in, expecting more black and white or green and white.

Instead the walls were blue, a deep blue, and the carpet was deep blue, green, black, and white. The walls were striped with pin striping in light gray, and the bed was done in three shades of blue; periwinkle, cerulean and midnight blue with gray slipcovers for the pillows.

There was a handsome wooden chest of drawers on the wall opposite Sara, and a large closet on the wall to the left of her. Sara turned from the door to see Grissom standing behind her, smiling.

“Like it, honey?” he asked sincerely.

“It’s amazing.” She responded, and kissed him on the cheek.

“Well, dear, it’s almost 12:30am,” he said, checking his watch, “why don’t we unpack you tomorrow? Then you can get some sleep.”

“Sure,” she said, looking around, “where am I sleeping?” Grissom’s cheeks flushed a deep shade of red, as he followed her gaze around the room.

“You can sleep in my room,” he said, taking her hand, “and I’ll take the couch.” She just nodded, not awake enough to say she could sleep on the couch. She decided to work that out tomorrow.

“Goodnight, baby,” he said, kissing her on the nose, then leaning down so he was eyelevel with her stomach, “Goodnight, babies,” he kissed once on both sides of her bellybutton, then turned to leave.

Sara pulled her shirt up off her body and looked at herself in the full-length mirror behind the door. She turned to the side to see a silhouette of her bulging stomach, which she rubbed her hands over. Up and down, up and down, her hands diving into the sensual movement. Her babies responded, kicking once each. Sara slipped off her skirt and turned down the covers of the bed, sliding in wearing her bra and panties.

She smiled to herself as she started to doze off, mumbling under her breath as her eyes closed, “Goodnight, babies.”

13. MacsGirlMel

awwww !*gets big warm fuzzy*

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

wicked keep this up!

15. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

So good :)