All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

omg that would be a GREAT season opener!!

2. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I am so glad that Grissom was happy about it! I think he would be happier than Sara. Great story. Don't leave it too long before you update!

3. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Okay. I'm going to try to update now. If it's short, sorry. Little writers block going on.

Title: All I Need : Part two
    Author: Mini_Catherine
    Summary: Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR. Sara is regnant. And with Grissom's child. With the help of Catherine, Sara tries her best to stay positive about her pregnancy. But with an unsuspect twist, will Sara be able to cope, and will Grissom be able to comfort her, or is it all up to the girls again?
    Set: End of Season 7 - Begining of Season 8
    Raiting: PG, for mild sexual references

A/N: I'm slashing my A/N at the first chapter. Screw the casefiles. I have no clue how to write that properly. I'm going to do some research, a.k.a, read some casefiles, and try that again. For now, I'm packing on the fluff.

Chapter one, Part two.

Sara Sidle was sick again. But this time, at least she knew why. She was pregnant, and with who's baby? Well, the person you'd least expect. Gil Grissom, her supervisor and long-time infatuation. Both were finally learning to love, and it was beautiful.

Sara heard a knock at her appartment door. She lifted herself off the couch, feeling 10 times heeavier than she normally was, even though she was only in her first month. She waddeled over to the door, bracing herself on the knob and twisting it. Standing in the doorway was, believe it or not, Grissom. With flowers. Sara's jaw almost dropped.

"Hello," Grissom said, handing her the flowers, stepping inside and taking Sara's elbow, leading her to the couch. "You look.. nice."

Sara snorted. She was dressed in an oversized teeshirt with a "Labats Lite" logo on the front, and grey sweatpants. Her brown hair was pulled into a ponytail loosley, and there were strands hanging loose from a full day of being layed on. She gave him a quizzical smile.

"Grissom," she said, trying to hide her laughter, "thanks, but.. Thanks." she finished, cutting herself of from lowering his confidence. He smirked, and took the flowers, walked into the kitchen "area" and found a vase. After filling it with water and putting the flowers in, he walked back over to the couch were Sara had sat, and layed the vase on the coffee table. She smiled again.

"They're beautiful," she said, and touched his arm gentley. He backed off a little bit, and Sara's face fell somewhat. She thought being pregnant would bring their relationship closer. Then Grissom moved closer on the couch, apparentley sensing her disapointment.

"I just came to ask you," he said while his face started to flush, and he turned his head towards the wall, "if you'd like to go to dinner."

Sara sighed a relived sigh. He was trying. "I'd love to," she breathed, and leaned to kiss him on the cheek. Grissom flushed an even deeper shade of red, then stood up.

"Okay, how about tonight," he asked, as he walked towards the door, "I'll pick you up after shift, that's about.. Eight o'clock? Is that okay?" He looked nervous, so Sara nodded and smiled.

"Where to?" she asked, a playful smile lighting up her whole face, causing Grissom to smile, as well.

"Secret," he said, then put his hand on the doorknob, "See you at eight." Then he was gone.

A/N: There actually will be another chapter today, including Sara getting ready, and most of the date. :lol: Some sure surprises to come. And no, he's not going to propose.. Yet. :devil:

4. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

wheee they're having dinner :D

5. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

OHHHH I can't wait for the next chapter LOL

6. Mini_Catherine

Sara rushed up from her seat on the sofa when Grissom closed the door, and ran to her bedroom. She had to find some clothes to where, and fast. It was 6:30, and Grissom had said he'd be back at 8:00. She had an hour and a half to dress, wash and groom herself to perfection.

First of all, she had to find an outfit. She rummaged around her closet, and pulled out a black teeshirt. 'No, to plain, then a dark wash jean, she through them on the bed, and the teeshirt on the floor. She pulled out teeshirt after teeshirt, throwing them on the floor, and soon had about 15 tees lying around the room. She finally found a simple red teeshirt, and a medium wash jean blazer, along with the darkwash jeans. She liked it, and then started to gather up socks, underwear and another bra. Looking through the drawers in her vanity/dresser, she pulled out her sexiest matching pair, then second guessed herself, and did fine with a normal push-up (with extra padding,) and orange bikini underwear.

She took her clothes in her arms, and walked to the small linen closet near the bathroom to get a fluffy white towel, then headed to the bathroom, where she laied everything on the toilet seat. Sara walked to the shower, then turned on the water, and undressed. She stepped in, reajusted the taps, tilted her head up towards the water, letting it run down over her face for a few seconds, and set about washing her hair with her best-smelling shampoo, then doing the same with her body. Finally, she shaved her legs, and stepped out, feeling refreshed. Sara towled her hair dry, then dressed in the bathroom, and walked into her bedroom. She studdied herself in the vanity mirror, trying to decide what to do with her hair. She picked up her phone again.

Ring, ring, ri- "Hello," Catherine picked up her phone, sounding annoyed.

"Hi, Cath," Sara answered back, "it's Sara. Where are you?"

"I'm at home right now," she pulled the phone into her chest, "Lindsey! Stop fooling around," she put it back to her ear, "Sorry. Lindsey's blaring the music and dancing with her friends, and they're making a lot of noise. Did you need something, Sar?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could help me with my hair," she said, and then realized Catherine was probably confused, so she explained, "Grissom stopped by, and he wanted to know if I would go out to dinner with him." Sara smiled.

"Oh, yeah, do you want to come over?"

"Sure. I'll be over in a second," Sara was amazed Catherine would invite her over. "Bye."

"See yah soon," she hung up, and Sara did the same, then tied her hair back, and walked to her car, butterflies in her stomach.

7. CSI_Trainee

Great chapter can't wait for more I can't wait to see what happens at dinner lol

8. Mini_Catherine

I might have another up tonight, I might not. We'll see.

9. CSI_Trainee

oh even if I am the only one here reading at least you know that someone is reading and I am absolutely addicted to this story!!!!! I am absolutely in love with anything GSR as well LOL

10. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

this is getting better!

11. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

yeah
    better sweeter!
    update soon ^^

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Please continue soon!

13. melbel

melbel Pathologist

wicked more please

14. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

hey ive read thru it all and u have another die hard fan in..ME lol keep it up

15. Mini_Catherine

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I'll try to get another one up today, I have half of it written, for the first time in a book.. Usually I just write it on the computer! If it's not up today, I'm sorry.. Where there's school tomorrow and everything, I'm kinda busy.