All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

ahhhh how cute i love the update can't wait for more lol

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Really really good!!! I love the way you describe the two. go on soon you will have bunch of groupies hanging round your house screaming :D

3. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

:eek: groupies give me hives -scratches arms- See, way to go! lmao. Who's up for a new chapter? *screams of "ME!" all around* Hah, well, you suck. I'm not posting yet. :D Love, Alyssa.

4. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

Good to know. We'll just have to wait, or stalk-- you choose :lol:

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

This is a great fic. I was just reading through and it said "Evan." I flipped out 'cause it's my brother's name. Fanfics just have this way of speaking to me...jk ;)
    This is adorable, so update soon!

6. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet

7. mrSgregsanderS4

mrSgregsanderS4 Dead on Arrival

"“This is perfect,” Sara said, sitting down in the chair Grissom pulled out for her.
    “Anything for you, honey,” he said, sitting down across from her, taking both her hands in his and gazed at her, all his feelings shown in his bright blue eyes like they were windows into the deepest parts of his heart and soul. "

thats really deep I wonder if another baby is in the future?

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Hahahaha ^^ I just saw the new pic and it reminded me of that. Wierd GSR coincidence. Lol.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey are you alive???? :( We are all waiting for you to continue dont let us wait too long *getting real nervous and starts biting her fingernails* Please date up soon!!!!! :p

10. Mini_Catherine

Sorry! I have school, and I don't have time unless it's on the weekend. Tomorrow, I promise, I'll post.

11. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

I love the story (which is weird because I really don't like GSR that much, I'm more a Grillows person) please update soon!

12. Mini_Catherine

Soory, I can't edit anymore. New chapter!

Part Three.

Sara Sidle was not a happy camper. It was 7:30am, on a Saturday. She had been woken up by a phone call from her boyfriend, Gil Grissom, about 10 minutes ago. He said he was shorthanded today, and needed her to come into the lab.

She groaned as she got out of bed, mocking Grissom's request in a high-pitched voice;

"I'm shorthanded, Sara," she said, walking to the bathroom, "I need you to come in today, please. I know your sick, blah blah." Sara rolled her eyes and walked out of the bathroom after checking herself in the mirror and rubbing her tired eyes with the back of her hand.

"Short handed my ass," she mumbled, walking into her bedroom, pulling a skirt and blouse out of her closet, both maternity wear. Sara was in her third month of pregnancy, excited and also moody, with cravings every now and again.

After pulling on the sloppy outfit, Sara ran a brush through her hair, washed her face and brushed her teeth, all the while groaning and mumbling to herself about having to go into work on a day off, which she took whenever they were handed to her now a days.

She walked out of her apartment, grabbing her purse, locking her door, and tripping down over the stairs to her car parked outside. She sighed; it was going to be a long day. She started her car and drove out of the parking lot, letting out an angry growl when the car stalled. She placed her hand on the stick, switched gears and drove on.

Sara passed Catherine on the way to work, with Lindsey in the back seat, giving her a quick wave and honking her horn, receiving a honk in return. Sara shook her head. My, my, she thought, Lindsey is really growing up.

When she pulled into the parking lot or the Las Vegas Crime lab, her stomach heaved and she placed both hands on her bulging belly. Sara sighed again, dropping out of her car with her purse in hand.
    --

Sara walked in through the front door, an angry scowl on her face. Everyone now knew she was with Grissom, and that she was pregnant. Including Greg, who never let her forget it.

“Morning, Mrs. Grissom,” he called cheerfully from his lab, “How’s everyone’s favorite mother this morning?” Sara sent him one of her best death glares, and he didn’t blink an eye.

“Can it, Sanders,” she growled as she walked past, and he flinched, smiled a cheesy smile and went back to work. She almost laughed as she walked down to Grissom’s office.

She knocked on the door of the office once, and before the second time she was pulled away from the door into the closet across the hall. She tried to scream and there was a hand put across her mouth. Sara kicked and bit until there was no breath left in her.

--

Across the hall in Grissom’s office, Grissom stood up and walked out into the hall, thinking he heard someone knock. He opened the door, looked around, and stood in the door taking his glasses off. He shook his head, turned, closed the door, and sat back in his desk. Grissom picked up his pen, finishing his little love note to Sara that he was going to put in her locker.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have much time.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

argh you better update soon or I'm gonna chase you with the pitchfork again!

14. CSI_Trainee

CSI_Trainee CSI Level One

oh u mean little *long stream of swears* update soon

15. melbel

melbel Pathologist

i wonder who?!