All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Ackh! I go for less than 24 hours and there's 2 more updates! Wow! Yay! *dances* Very mean way to end though, and I hope that Lady Heather doesn't cause any trouble. Well not much anyway. Keep up the good work, and hopefully another update soon.

Laters, tigger_willows xoxo

Oh my..and you left me wondering! What he is going to tell her,Did he..??I don't know
Amazing updates!
Great work!

GAHH!

I hate you .

Joking.

But, you're going to make us think it's a ring, but now that I said it it won't be a ring, but now that I said that it will be a ring, but now it isn't a ring, and now that I corrected myself it will be a ring.

Okay, I just confused myself.

UPDATE!

Te he he! Another wonderful idea; but I still hope its the ring! Yay for GSR... can I hear a WOOT?

*WOOT WOOT*

Update soon for more serious wooting and whooping!:D :D :D :p :p :p :D :D :D :p :p :p :D :D :D :p :p :p

Laters, tigger_willows xoxo

** At last, the long awaited Chapter. Enjoy, please. **

“Sara..” Grissom said, reaching for his pocket. He withdrew a satin box, no bigger than the palm of his hand and walked over to where she was sitting. He crouched down, leaning on one knee and looked into her eyes as she started to cry.

“Sara, the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew there was something special. That seminar in San Fran Cisco, I knew. Since that day dropping the dummies, I knew. I knew all along, but I was scared. I pushed you away, hoping for you to be out of site, out of mind. But I couldn’t keep my self away from you, and I’m not scared any more,” Grissom said, thinking. “You’re beautiful, inside and out. A cocoon when I first met you, but now, you’re a butterfly, and I want to soar with you. We’ve had our rough times, but these last almost eight months have been so wonderful, I’d like to do it every day, for the rest of my life.” He paused, and popped open the cover of the box, revealing a beautiful gold butterfly ring, the two butterflies above eachother, the dainty diamonds encrusted in the swirls of the wings. “Sara Anne Sidle, will you marry me?”

“Yes,” Sara peeped, tears sliding down her face and into her shirt, soaking her collar. She stood from the chair and wrapped her arms around her fiancé, sobbing. He pulled himself from her grip, taking her right hand in his and slipping the ring on. She held her hand out in front of her, gazing at the ring lovingly. Grissom stepped closer to her and kissed the tears on her cheeks.

“I love you,” he mumbled, nuzzling his face into her neck and kissing every spot he could.

“I love you too,” she replied, still sobbing. Grissom stood up right and laid his hands on her shoulders. His blue eyes stared at her brown ones, and it locked on that they were going to be married.

“Sara,” Grissom said seriously, “Will you remember me in an hour?”

“Yes.”

“Will you remember me in a day?”

“Yes.”

“Will you remember me in a week?”

“Yes.”

“Will you remember me in a month?”

“Yes.”

“Will you remember me in a year?”

“Yes.”

“Will you remember me in 50 years?”

“Yes.”

“Will you love me until you forget who I am?”

“Yes, and even longer.” Grissom’s face melted into a pool of affection as he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her back, embracing her small frame.

“Let’s bring the girls into work,” he said, holding Sara’s hand and skipping off to the twins’ room where the two girls were just starting to wake up. Grissom took Isabella in his arms and Sara took Catherine. They dressed them in matching pink dresses with frills and bows and headed out to the car, where they had to car seats installed.

Sitting both girls in the car seats and heading around the front, Grissom and Sara smiled happily and sat in the Denali, buckling in. Grissom laid his hand on the cup holder, and Sara laid hers on top. He glanced at her, seeing a happy smile, and continued to drive.

--

“Cathy, hush,” Sara whispered, holding the baby in her arms as she squirmed around and squished her eyes closed, crying softly. “Gil, I don’t know what’s wrong with her,” Sara’s eyes were flooding with tears as they entered the lab with their children, and together, for the first time since Sara found out she was pregnant and couldn’t move around like she had.

“Gas?” Grissom tried, cradling the sleeping Bella in his strong arms as they headed towards the DNA lab, receiving awkward looks and glares from people trying to do work. Sara gave everyone an apologetic smile, and entered the door-less doorframe to the DNA lab.

“No,” Sara said, shifting Catherine’s weight in her arms. “Hey Greg,” Sara called to the young DNA tech gone CSI with his back turned to them all. He swung around on his swivel chair and popped the headphones out of his ears, smiling brightly.

“Hey Sar,” Greg called, ignoring Grissom. “How’s my favorite lady?”

“Engaged and occupied with twins,” she said, beaming.

Greg’s jaw dropped goofily, “Engaged? But that means no more flirting?”

“Sorry Greggo, that’s how it has to be. I’ll be a married lady when these girls are old enough,” Sara said, another apologetic smile on her face.

“Well,” Greg said, imitating being appalled, “Mr. Grissom, you’ve stolen the love of my life.”

“Sorry Greg, she likes me more,” Grissom said, smiling.

“How have you two been lately?”

“Good, thanks, Greg,” Sara said, handing Greg Catherine, who had stopped fussing now and was biting down on her thumb. “Want to hold her?”

“Sure, what’s her name,” Greg said, holding out his arms.

“Catherine Faith Grissom,” Grissom replied.

“Cute,” Greg said, smiling, “Just like another certain Catherine I know,” he joked as Catherine walked into the room, oblivious to the other occupants.

“Taking about me again, Greg,” Catherine said, staring at her paper in her hand. Greg snorted, “Here, take this. And do you have my evidence processed yet?” She sighed.

“Yeah, sorry,” Greg said, handing her the baby. “Here, hold this.” Catherine took the infant in her arms, and turned to a giggling Sara and Grissom.

“Hi you two,” she said, cradling the baby. “What are you doing here?” Catherine toyed with Cathy’s toes as Grissom watched. Sara, on the other hand, was busy licking her thumb and rubbing the dirt of Isabella’s cheek.

“Came to check up on you,” Grissom smiled. “And to share some news. Come to the break room, and we’ll find Nick, Warrick, Brass and Sofia.”

“They’re already there,” Catherine said, following with Sara and Greg tagging along behind.

--

“You’re what,” Sofia cried, cradling Isabella who’s eyes were wide and alert.

“Congratulations, man,” Nick called, patting Grissom on the shoulder.

“Way to go,” said Warrick, who had Cathy wrapped in his arms.

Brass went to the fridge and pulled out the champagne, and got 9 coffee mugs off the rack, putting a small amount in each glass and pushing them to the middle of the table. Everyone reached for a mug, and held it in a hand, smiling.

“To the happy couple,” sounded Brass.

“To the happy couple!” Came a cheer that erupted from everyone in the room. They each held the cup to their lips and did a bottoms-up, laughing and banging mugs off the table.

R1049.jpg

There's the ring that he gave her. Pretty, eh?

Yay! I've been waiting 3 hours to read this, one of my best mates rung up just as i opened this up! damn it! So anyways, that was really good, really enjoyed it. Just one thing, wouldn't an engagement ring(which is really gorgeous by the way, very unique) go on the ring finger of her LEFT hand, or is that just where I'm from. Anyhoos, keep up the good work. Hopefully an update soon :D

laters, tigger_willows xoxo

Back