All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehehe...I think you're talking to me, so thanks :D

2. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

Ooh, please update when you can...

3. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

AH! I need an update! plz!?

4. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

AHHHH! i need an update :)

it's so good. your amazing.

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Wow Great so far, Please update :).

6. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

I agree, please update soon! BTW I love your banner chocolate bunnys

7. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

UPDATEE! This has to be one of my favorite chapters yet. I really liked writing this one. Enjoy and Comment :)

Sara sat and continued to pant as Dr. House came into the room, and pulled on a pair of vinyl gloves.

“Well, bless my soul, if it isn’t Catherine Willows,” Dr. House said, his mouth turning up into a genuine smile. Catherine stood up, smiling, and shook his hand politely.

“Now, doctor, if you don’t mind,” Catherine said curtly, gesturing towards Sara who was lying back on the paper-covered bed, her eyes closed and beads of perspiration dripping down her forehead.

“What seems to be the problem,” the doctor asked as he sat on his stool and rolled up to the bed.

“I’m in labor,” Sara shouted fiercely, her eyes blazing with anger and frustration, “And I’m lying here while you make small talk with her,” she growled, jabbing her thumb in Catherine’s direction. Dr. House looked startled as he stood up, speaking in a flustered, rushed tone.

“I- I’m sorry,” he stuttered, “Let’s get you into the delivery room.” Dr. House helped Sara off the table and into a wheelchair sitting by the door. She pouted, insisting she could walk, and she didn’t need any wheelchair, they were for old or disable people. Catherine ignored her pleas and finally rolled her into the delivery room.

--

“Oh my God,” Sara screamed yet again. “Oh my God, oh my God, Catherine!”

“I know, Sara, just push,” Catherine said as calmly as she could under the pressure of her hand being squeezed as hard as it could be without breaking and Sara’s shrill screams cracking her skull.

“Here comes the head, Sara,” said Dr. House. Sara’s legs were spread wide under the sheet as Grissom ran around with the video camera, capturing every move Sara and the doctor made. “Just push, push girl, push!”

Sara pushed with all she had in her, and felt a strange sensation of something slimy trickling down her legs. She let out one last scream and the baby slid between her legs and into the doctor’s arms, screaming with all the premature might it could.

“It’s a girl,” Grissom cried, getting a little zoom on the baby’s dark hair and small limbs as she flailed about while the doctor cut the cord.

Sara lay exhausted with her legs still propped up and her head back in the pillow. Catherine wiped the perspiration off Sara’s forehead with a damp towel and whispered encouraging words to her before the contractions started again.

“Ooh,” Sara cried as she started to push again. Catherine counted ‘1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,’ and Sara relaxed for a quick second before another contraction hit her like a wave of cold water. Catherine brought up the counting again as the doctor repositioned himself at the end of the bed.

“Come on, Sara, push,” he yelled over the hustle and bustle of nurses cleaning the first baby.

“I am pushing,” she yelled back, “It’s not as easy as it loo-oooks,” she screamed as another contraction came over her.

“One more, Sara,” the doctor said, “Here comes the head, I can see it now. Push,” he cried happily, as Sara pushed harder than before, and another slimy baby emerged, silent. The doctor quickly cut the cord from the second baby, and handed it to the nurse, who cleaned the small baby’s nose and mouth, bathed it quickly and dried it off, then took it off to be weighed as the other baby cried.

“Another girl, Sara,” Catherine said as Grissom walked over and handed the camera off to Catherine, who walked towards the beds where the baby girls lay sleeping, dressed in pink hats and pajamas. She filmed the babies sleeping for a while, then moved the focus towards Grissom and Sara, who lay snuggled in the hospital bed. His hand found her hair and pushed through it gently.

“Can I see my babies,” Sara cried in a small voice. The nurse nodded and carried the two pink bundles to where Sara lay, exhausted. She laid the small babies in their mother’s arms and watched from a distance as Catherine filmed.

“What about names,” Grissom asked, still stroking Sara’s hair as she cried.

“How about,” Sara thought, snuggling the babies into her chest, “Isabella Hope Grissom and Catherine Faith Grissom,” she said, her eyes flashing to Catherine who also had begun to cry.

Grissom nodded and picked the baby who would be Catherine. It was the younger baby, who had not begun to breathe after the cord was cut. She was now thrashing her little arms about, and had gripped onto Sara’s finger. Her eyes were wide open, and were a startling blue, much like her father’s. Isabella’s eyes then opened as well, also a crisp blue. Sara continued to snuggle into Isabella as Grissom extracted Catherine from her arms, and cradled the newborn in his arms.

Grissom walked with Catherine over to her namesake and placed the baby in the strawberry-blonde’s arms, taking the camera to film Catherine with newborn Catherine.

Catherine’s eyes lit up as she held the baby in her arms. She stroked her plump pink cheek and played with her tiny hands and feet.

The nurse finally spoke up. “The babies are 4 pounds, 11 ounces each. They’re very healthy and heavy for premature babies. You’re very lucky parents,” she beamed in her German accent.

“Thank you, Nurse,” Sara said through her tears. Catherine returned the little pink bundle to her mother, and sat on the side of the bed next to Sara. “Thank you Catherine, thank you Gil,” she said, beaming at Grissom who smiled back, “Thank you Dr. House, thank you Isabella and Catherine.” Sara’s eyes started to close along with the two babies, “And thank you God,” she muttered through a yawn as she dozed off.

8. ilvelvegrissom

ilvelvegrissom Hit and Run

oh my god.....that is so full of sweetness....*brushes tears away*

Well done, Its wonderful.....
    Keep up the amazing work!!!! :)

aww it really is so great! I love it! :) xoxoxox

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL Dr.House. I don't watch that show but nice touch anyway.

10. tigger_willows

tigger_willows Prime Suspect

Yay! I have the t'internet again *does a celebration dance*. Great update! I'm so glad the babies are ok...otherwise there may have been trouble *cackles*. Hopefully more soon.... hint hint!

laters, tigger_willows xoxo

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

*dances*

YAY HOUSE!

*dances some more*

Alyssa, you're my hero. :)

WOOT!

Amazing chapter, I loved how you added Dr House into it. Very cute names too, I like how their middle names are Hope & Faith, very pretty.

ahaha, Catherine & Catherine, you're going to confuse us so much.

:D Wonderful update.

12. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

Beautiful... I love that Sara named one of the babies after Catherine. Great update!!

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Wow..............:eek:

That was so amazing! It has to be my favorite chapter yet.
    I already named my computer Catherine - after the CSI:
    Now I have ot name something else Catherine :lol:

It's soooo sweet, I've been making a GSR story all these holidays, but I cannot seem ot get the 'birth' scene as good as yours...... *bows down at feet*

hehehehe.... I love your ficcie, keep up the excellent work :D

14. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

WOW! Awsome update! I Can't wait for another update!

15. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

That Was A Great Update :)

i loved the middle names.