All I Need.. [Catherine/Sara Friendship & GSR]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mini_Catherine, Aug 28, 2006.

1. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

AWWW! UPDATE~!

2. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Aha, I'll definatley get another one up this weeked. You guys are so supportive! Good luck with the story, Grissoms_Angel, you'll do great and I can't wait to read it!

3. tigger_willows

tigger_willows Prime Suspect

Yay! There's going to be another update soon. WOOT! *dances a happy dance* Can't wait....this is going to be a brilliant weekend :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D
    laters, tigger_willows xoxo

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

teeheee...lol ok....all I could think about when I was reading that bit about 'dr.house' was when he stuck that needle in cuddys ass cheek :lol: now I'm freaking myself out :lol:

Thanks for the encouragemtent...I'm currently playing around with the number of kids they should have. Do you think 4 is enough? :lol:

hahaha......

I'll see you the two kids you have and raise you another two! the grissom family is up two kids! :lol:

That just popped into my head XD

5. Mini_Catherine

1 week later..

With Sara carrying her two new bundles of joy, she enters the Grissom townhouse, both Catherine and Isabella asleep in her arms. Grissom follows behind with cribs, playpen, diaper table, two large diaper bags full of baby supplies including diapers, bottles, pacifiers, bibs, clothes, a teddy bear each, and much more. He laid the bags down, set up the playpen, and went to the spare bedroom that they were turning into a nursery to set up the cribs.

“Gil,” Sara said, sitting down on the couch with the babies in her arms. “When are we going out to get paint?”

“I got it already, dear,” Grissom called from the spare room.

“Oh,” Sara said, yawning. She adjusted her body so her legs were spread out on the couch, reaching for the other arm, and her head was laying on the armrest. She put both infants on her chest as the three girls fell asleep, all breathing steadily.

After a few minutes of hammering, reading instructions, cursing and yelping, Grissom had put the cribs up. He walked out into the livingroom, sucking on his thumb and staring out the large bay window.

“Sara,” he started, looking to the couch, and seeing her asleep. “Oh,” he mumbled softly, and turned to go back into the nursery. Popping open the can of paint and pouring it into the paint tray, he rolled up his sleeves and set to work. Grissom pushed the two cribs into the center of the room, and stuck the paint roller into the rose colour. He rolled up and down the walls, within 25 minutes he had the whole room done.

Grissom then opened up the half can of white paint, and started to make white swirls and bows on the top of the wall near the ceiling. He went all the way around the room, swirling and bobbing the brush, every few inches ducking back for more paint. He finished detailing the top, and moved to the middle of the wall.

Taking green painters tape, he taped off a two-inch stripe going right around the middle of the room. With the white paint, he filled in the stripe, and let it dry. Grissom left the room, brushing his hands together. He walked into the kitchen, opened the new stainless steel refrigerator and pulled out a large jug of lemonade. He took a tall glass from the cupboard and poured it near full. Returning the lemonade to the fridge, he closed the door softly and headed back to the nursery.

By now, the paint was dry. Grissom marveled at the amount of time it took him to paint the full room – 1 hour and 15 minutes. He took a sip of his lemonade, and laid it on the floor near the open door, and headed out to the hall where the baskets of baby things were laid. He picked up the large, heavy cardboard box and took the small blade out of his pocket. He used the blade to cut open the tape guarding the edges and ripped through it quickly. He removed the wooden pieces from the box, assembling Sara’s rocking chair carefully, and positioning it in the corner of the room.

Next, Grissom took the little wicker table and placed it next to the rocking chair. He then took the bedding for the cribs and fluffed up the pink sheets with bows and pink ponies on them, fitting them around both mattresses. The down-filled comforters were next, small blankets with a pink border, and a large pink header at the top. On the blankets were more pink ponies and bows. Grissom laid the blankets in the cribs, and placed a teddy bear on top. He then moved the cribs against one wall, putting them so the babies’ feet would be facing each other.

Again returning to the hall, Grissom gathered up the shelving units that were going on the walls, along with a large rug. He took his silent screwdriver and screwed the shelves into the walls across the room from the cribs, and on the wall to the left of the door. Then, he took the pre-assembled bookcase and laid it on the wall opposite the door and between the two windows.

Leaving the bedroom again, he picked up two large toy boxes, already painted two shades of pink and scripted with the girl’s names. He laid the toy boxes underneath the shelves, and picked up his lemonade, emptying the glass greedily. Grissom then opened the toy boxes, pulling out the wooden letters spelling out the babies’ names and fastening them to each crib. He took the baby monitor and laid it on the change table between the cribs, and hooked the other part on his belt. Grissom walked out to the kitchen, and laid his glass in the sink and filled it with water.

He walked out to the livingroom, leaning against the island for a brief moment, watching Sara and their two girls sleep. Then, checking his watch and realizing two and a half hours had gone by, he decided to wake Sara up, knowing the babies wouldn’t sleep that night if they slept much longer.

“Sara,” Grissom whispered, nudging her gently, “You look so beautiful, but it’s time to get up, sleeping beauty.” Sara groaned in protest, fidgeting under the babies who she had clasped to her chest. Grissom continued to rock her shoulder until she opened her eyes, glaring hard.

“Wha’cha want, Griss’m,” she mumbled, yawning.

“Come here, I want to show you something,” he whispered again, making sure not to wake the babies just yet. Sara handed him Isabella, straddling Catherine on her shoulder, and reaching out for Grissom’s hand, yawning again. He took her hand in his, and walked her down the hall to the freshly painted nursery. Sara stretched her free arm, moved Catherine to her other shoulder, and stretched again.

Her eyes opened wide when the walked into the room, and Grissom stood back against the door when he closed it, rousing Bella gently.

“Wake up, sweetie, see your room,” he said, kissing her little nose. Her blue eyes opened, and she lifted her week-old hands to them, rubbing away the sleep with little strength. She opened her small pink lips and yawned with her toothless mouth.

Sara laid Catherine in her crib with her name on the side, the letters tied together and fastened on to the rails. She lifted Isabella from Grissom’s arms, and laid her in her own crib, still saying nothing. Sara walked to the middle of the room and spun on the spot, her mouth agape. Grissom walked up behind her, wrapped his strong arms over her shoulders and grasped her hands in his, then lifted them to kiss.

“Well, what do you think,” Grissom mumbled between kisses. Sara spun around to face him, stood on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on his lips. Grissom pulled back after about 20 seconds of mad passionate lip locking, Sara running her hands through his hair, and him rubbing her back, alternating hands going up and down. “I’d say you like it.”

“Do I ever,” Sara almost screamed, her eyes still wide. “It’s beautiful! How did you do it all in an hour?”

“Two and a half,” Grissom corrected, making Sara laugh.

“Oh, two and a half.” She giggled and kissed him again, then drew her head back as he wrapped his arms around her small waist. She laid her head on his shoulder, and he turned his head to look into her chocolate eyes.

“I love you, Sara Sidle,” Grissom said as he lay his head on hers.

“I love you too, Gil Grissom,” Sara responded, pulling out from under his head and kissing him once more. “More than anything in the world.”

“More than the twins,” Grissom inquired playfully.

“Well, you’re third best,” Sara replied, kissing him again. Grissom laughed and picked her up, pulling the baby monitor off his jeans and heading off to his bedroom, laughing.

A/N: Here's a picture of the babies' room I did on paint. Hopefully it will clear up the set up. I'm also working on a picture of the townhouse.

The Twin's Room

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

That's amazing as usual :D I love it :)

8. Mini_Catherine

Thankee! Did you like the picture? I thought it was cute.

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Very accurate too....for some stupid reason, I thought the toychests were under the cribs until I saw the pic :lol: silly me :p

10. Mini_Catherine

Here's a picture of the Livingroom/Kitchen area. :)

[​IMG]

Should I have linked that? I dunnoo.. I'm sure I'll be told. :D

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

That's pretty good....did you use MSP? (Microsoft paint)

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

And of course you just had to add that he has a 53" TV, right?

Wonderfully written, as always.

13. grissomsgirl256

grissomsgirl256 Rookie

omg, this one looks like my house...with the exception of the 53" TV lol

can't wait for a new update!

14. Mini_Catherine

How about another update? I'm on a frenzy today. This one, you'll like.

** THIS POST CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT AND BREASTFEDING. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFROTABLE WITH THAT, PLEASE DO NOT READ. **

Grissom rolled over later that day, sighing.

“God I love you Sara,” he said, kissing her lightly.

“I know,” she said, giggling. Grissom pretended to pout.

“Don’t you love me, honey,” he said, his lip falsely quivering.

“Of course, silly,” she said, giggling harder. She punched him softly on the chest, her hormones pumping, making her silly and excited. He rolled back over to look her in the eyes, and lent in to kiss her gently.

She moved her body over, her heart rate increasing. She traced her finger down the side of his cheek, and across his nose, and between his eyes, keeping her lips locked on his the whole time.

He pulled her waist into him, molding their bodies together, and her leg wrapped around his hips, pulling her closer. He felt himself lunge at her, and felt her heart jump as the baby monitor interrupted them.

She pushed him off of her, and hauled the bed sheet off the top of him, wrapping herself in it and heading down the hall.

“It’s Catherine,” she called down the hall before entering the room. ‘How did I know that?’ she asked herself, opening the door softly as to not wake Isabella, who had slept through Catherine’s cries all while they were in the hospital.

** Sara walked to the crib furthest in the room, and scooped up the little girl. She carried Catherine over to the rocking chair, resting the infant on her arm as she pulled the sheet down off her shoulder, exposing her bare breast.

Catherine’s eyes stayed closed as Sara raised her towards her shoulder, and fitting the baby’s lips around her nipple. Cathy started to suckle on her breast, and her small hand lifted up near her mouth, and started kneading Sara’s breast. **

After about 4 or 5 minutes of feeding, Catherine grew tired again, and started yawning. Sara pushed the sheet back onto her shoulder and lay Catherine in her crib. Isabella started to fidget in her own crib, and her blue eyes shot open. Sara walked over to the crib and waited for the baby to start crying.

Yet, to Sara’s surprise, Isabella just gurgled and cooed and kicked her legs. Sara picked the baby up and rocked her in her arms. Isabella squirmed and Sara repeated the process of breast-feeding that she had just finished with Cathy.

Laying Bella back in her crib, Sara walked to the door and stood in the frame and saw Grissom out of the corner of her eye standing just outside the door. He laid his hand on her shoulder, and she lay her head on his.

They both stood watching the sleeping twins, both feeling peaceful and content. Then, Grissom pulled on Sara’s shoulder, took her hand, and they both ran back to the bedroom. Only this time, Grissom left before anything could happen.

He grabbed his keys, coat and wallet, turned on his cell phone and slipped on his shoes.

“Sara, I’m gone to pick up dinner, and check in on the lab. Greg might’ve blown it up or something.” He heard Sara snicker from the bedroom.

“Okay, I’ll see you in a few,” she giggled, and closed the bedroom door.

--

-0-0-0- AT THE STORE -0-0-0-

Grissom ran his finger along the boxes of instant rice, not looking where he was going. He pushed his cart along the isle until he found the rice Sara liked. He left his cart and crossed the isle and looked at the sauces, finding something without meat in it. He settled on a tomato-base with added cucumber and other veggies added in.

Crossing back to his cart, he kept walking down the isle until he hit something. He looked up from the back of the rice box and saw a tall, dark-haired woman with dark eyes and dark clothes looking back at him from the impact-end of the cart. He started to apologize when the lady in black held up a finger.

“No need to apologize, Mr. Grissom,” said the fimilliar woman, “It was an accident.”

“Hello Lady Heather,” Grissom said, bowing his head in a kind of greeting.

“How have you been lately, Mr. Grissom,” Lady Heather questioned, walking up to Grissom’s end of the cart.

“Fine, thank-you. I’m a father,” he beamed proudly.

“Oh, well, you’re married?”

“No, not yet. I’m planning on asking her soon, though,” he said shyly.

“Well, congratulations, and good luck,” Lady Heather said in an emotionless tone.

“Thank you very much. And how have you been?”

“Quite well, thank you. Business is booming, seems people have more and more trouble with commitment, wouldn’t you say,” she asked, tracing her long, slender finger along the boxes of rice mindlessly.

Grissom raised an eyebrow, his eyes shadowing her long, slender frame that he once held so close. He pushed that thought to the back of his mind. ‘No,’ he thought, ‘You have Sara now. Besides, she didn’t want you anyway.’

“Nice seeing you again, Mr. Grissom,” she shook her long, silky hair off her shoulder and started to walk away, swaying her seductive hips before his eyes as he watched her. “Oh,” she said, turning and pausing, “You didn’t tell me the lucky lady’s name,” she eyed him, stressing the word ‘lucky’.

“Sara Sidle, a lady I work with at the lab, and a long-time friend.”

Lady Heather’s eyes flashed angrily, and she pulled her lips into a forced smile.

“How very wonderful for both of you,” she lied through her teeth, “I see you still love your brunettes. Good day, Mr. Grissom,” she seethed, gliding away quickly.

--

-0-0-0- AT THE HOUSE -0-0-0-

Sara slipped into the shower, laying the baby monitor outside the shower on the countertop. She let the hot water pulse over her shoulders and arms, tipping her head back so her face was wet down. She washed her hair and body, shaved her legs and armpits and stepped out in 15 minutes.

Sara towel dried her hair and brushed her teeth. She closed the bathroom door and walked out into the bedroom, the towel she wrapped herself in sliding off her full breasts. She let herself drip onto the thick blue carpet as she chose her outfit from the half of the large closet that was marked off as hers.

Pulling a pair of tight jeans and a white tee shirt off the hangers, she walked over to her drawer in the chest of drawers that Grissom had cleaned out for her. She pulled out a lacey black bra and panty pair and slid them on, and her tee shirt and jeans on top.

Sara fluffed her hair up with the hair dryer in front of the vanity, and brushed it out smooth. Then, pulling open her makeup bag, she did her foundation, blush, lipstick, eyeliner and shadow. To finish off her look, she pulled open her mascara, pumped it twice, and applied it to her top lashes.

Just as she walked out of the room, Grissom entered with his arms full of groceries, his keys jingling. He slipped off his shoes and laid the brown bags on the island, along with his keys. Sara clipped the baby monitor back on her hip and went to help him unpack, pulling out a bag of carrots, asparagus, beets, and more of her favorite vegetables. In the next bag were a jug of milk, a box of instant rice – her favorite kind – and a carton of eggs.

Grissom took the bags with meat products in them and placed them in the fridge, respecting Sara’s vegetarianism. Sara unloaded the last bags, and put the rice and chips in the pantry, along with canned corn, Mr. Noodles and Raisin Bran Cereal. Grissom loaded the eggs, milk and soda into the refrigerator, and put a bag of apples and a bag of kiwi in the fruit drawer. He put a block of cheddar cheese in the side door with a bottle of ketchup, and left the butter, soy milk, mozzarella cheese and substitute meatballs on the island to cook.

Sara looked at Grissom, noticing a strange look on his face.

“Are you okay,” she asked, concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he replied, taking a pan out from underneath the counter. He lay that on the stove, got a butter knife and cut out some butter, laying that on the pan and turning the heat up.

“Do you need some help,” Sara questioned, standing at the end of the island and leaning her elbows on the hard surface.

“No thanks. Why don’t you go check on the twins, and let me cook you a nice dinner,” he said, coming around the island to kiss her on the lips.

“Well, okay,” she said, not convinced, but went anyway.

Grissom continued to sauté the veggies on the pan, and popped the “meat” balls in the oven. Sara came back and watched Grissom cook for a while. She decided to flick on the television, something she hadn’t done since the hospital a week ago.

Sara sat down on the loveseat and hit the “power” button on the remote, then turned down the volume. She put on a soap opera, and watched without interest. Within ten minutes, Grissom called her over to the kitchen to eat. He set out candles and good plates and wine glasses. Sara sat across the table from where his place was set, and he poured her a glass of champagne. Serving her vegetables with mozzarella grated over it and substitute meatballs with a small gravy poured over it, he did the same for himself and sat down.

The two ate in almost silence until half way through the meal when Grissom spoke up.

“Sara,” he started, picking up a small carrot and putting in his mouth.

“Hmm,” she replied, not looking up.

“Do you love me?”

“Yes.”

“Sara,”

“Mhm?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“Sara," Grissom said, reaching for his pocket..

Bwaha, I'm evil. Maybe I'll get another one up today, maybe not. Enjoy :)

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ackkkkk yes you are lol please continue soon!