Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

That would be kinda funny, if he was hiding his name because it's kinda girly. Heh. I would laugh and laugh, and so would the other cops. Poor Vartann.

But nah, he deserves a manly manly name. Alex suits him to a tee. Or someone suggested Alec, too. I love that. Alec Vartann.

Did you know that the name "Vartan" means "giver of roses?" Aww! I can so see Vartann showing up at the lab with a huge bouquet of roses.

mouahahha i do remember that scene!!!!it was very funny, in fact it was the funnier epi of the season :lol:
how about that scene?
(Det. Vartann takes out some of the victim's clothing from the box. He rolls
his eyes and looks at Robbins.)
DET. VARTANN: What are we expecting to find here?
ROBBINS: Someone went to a lot of trouble to steal James Billmeyer ... maybe
there's a clue in his personal effects.
(Robbins takes out the items from Billmeyer 's travel kit.)
DET. VARTANN: So you're a CSI now?
(Robbins looks at Vartann.)
ROBBINS: If I were, I would have printed the cooler.
DET. VARTANN: Really? Maybe you should just put together a list of everyone
who had access to the morgue.
ROBBINS: Law enforcement personnel, (sighs) CSIs, paramedics, funeral home
personnel, maintenance workers, hospital workers, janitors ... people that get
lost in the building ...
DET. VARTANN: Yeah, that sounds good.
ROBBINS: Two pairs of socks, two pairs of underwear, two T-shirts.
DET. VARTANN: That tells me the guy was going to be staying in Vegas for two
days.
ROBBINS: Your powers of deduction are remarkable, detective.
DET. VARTANN: Thank you.
love their interaction :lol:

:lol:

I think Vartann and Robbins should pair up more often. They can form the Vartann and Robbins Crime Investigation and Comedy Hour. Ecklie guest stars as the zany next door neighbor.

ROBBINS: Your powers of deduction are remarkable, detective.
DET. VARTANN: Thank you.
:lol: I love that scene.

I agree I think they should team up together more, they played off each other so well in that episode. :D

Vartann just needs more screen time, period. He's so unintentionally funny. And the hotness? Mother of God.

New avie!

:lol:

I think Vartann and Robbins should pair up more often. They can form the Vartann and Robbins Crime Investigation and Comedy Hour. Ecklie guest stars as the zany next door neighbor.

lol i love that idea!!!!!! :lol:
we need more screentime for vartann we should sign a petition for him!!!!!!!! btw i also love that seen tinkerbell :lol:

i love your new avie midnight we need more avie of vartann he'is so hot!!!!! :devil:

bloodlines1.jpg

Sigh. How hot is that?

He was so brave before Sara...What stimulated his bravery?...The intention to protect someone? :lol: :p

I love Vartann! But here in Brazil we keep trying to find out his name. I wrote a fic and named him as Andrew.
That´s not the perfect name, but it´s better than Tony... :lol:

I love Vartann! But here in Brazil we keep trying to find out his name. I wrote a fic and named him as Andrew.
That´s not the perfect name, but it´s better than Tony... :lol:

or britney like someone said before :lol:

Cant really say I have a crush on him or anything but before I knew his name, I always called him "Cathy's Cop" because he was always with Cathy. Somehow, everyone knew who I was talking about. They thought it was cute. LOL.

Yeah, he's pretty cool! :D

Here is what The Northern star website has to say about Alex and his acting credits. For what ever reason CSI is not listed. I think it was only his canadian apperences..

http://www.northernstars.ca/actorsabc/carteralex.html

Alex Carter is equally at home in live theatre, television or film. An appearance in Sweet Bird of Youth at Toronto's Royal Alexandra Theatre led to an invitation to perform at the prestigious Williamstown Theater in Massachusetts, garnering roles in Tom Jones, Strange Snow, and The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui. His credits also include the off-Broadway production of Frozen Dogs.

Features & TV Movies:
VR indicates Direct-to-Video Release

Betrayal of Silence (TV-1988)

Taking the Heat (1993)
Spenser: Pale Kings and Princes (TV-1994)
To Save the Children (TV-1994)
Net Worth (TV-1995)
The Man in the Attic (TV-1995)
Talk to Me (TV-1996)
The Morrison Murders (TV-1996)
Moonshine Highway (1996)
Her Desperate Choice (TV-1996)
Trilogy of Terror II (TV-1996)
The Fixer (1998)
Recipe for Revenge (TV-1998)

Bring Him Home (2000)
Task Force:Cavier (2001)
It Is What It Is (2001)
The Day Reagan Was Shot (TV-2001)
Hitched (TV-2001)
Guilt By Association (TV-2002)
Out of Time (2003)
The Island (2005)

TV Series - Cast:
Family Passions (1994)
Taking the Falls (1995)
Black Harbour (1996)
Traders (1996)
Made in Canada (1998)
Veritas: The Quest (2003)

Hope that helps some as to his TV appearences. Another great export from Canada!!

^^^ Whoa midnight that's a hot picture! :eek:

The Island (2005)
I'm actually supposed to be seeing that film this coming weekend, my friend brought it on DVD, has anyone else seen it? Does Alex have a big part in it or is it just small part?

has anyone else seen it? Does Alex have a big part in it or is it just small part?

He only plays the part of a 'censor' in the movie, so his role is quite small I'm afraid (in case you were hoping for major hotness on-screen ;) ). I know I don't remember his part when I went to see The Island at the cinema some months ago in the summer, but that was quite a while ago now, so maybe I did notice but have just forgotten :lol: So I think you will have to keep a close eye out for him in this movie!

Anyway, hope that's helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back