Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

^^^ Thank you wibble, I had a feeling it was going to be a small part! *sighs* I'll keep my eye's peeled! ;)

I was flipping thru the channels this weekend, and stumbled across Alex in a movie on Lifetime. The movie was called 'What Kind of Mother are You?' I only saw the last half-hour of it, but man he was fine even back then. Just like Billy, he just gets better with age! ;)

I love those Lifetime movie titles. Who comes up with those? They should get an award.

Was he the abusive/alcoholic father/husband? Or the understanding/heroic friend who falls in love with the abused woman, but must stand aside and watch her suffer, and wait for her to realize that is not the way to live? And was there nudity?

GoodLittleWench, you like Vartann too, yay! Now it's a party.

I've yet to have my little Vartann marathon. I get three days off this week, so I'm planning.

A Vartann marathon. Think I'd survive it?

I've yet to have my little Vartann marathon. I get three days off this week, so I'm planning.

not sure :p it depends of if he will be naked or not :lol:

gawd people i miss the hotness , new pics maybe? just gimme something :lol:

Gentle reminder that there are minors in this Forum and on the Board, so please be mindful of straying into adult content.

Thank you.

I love the man. LOVE him! I think a Vartann marathon sound heavenly. You might not survive. But what a way to go. :devil:

Some shots from "Iced"

523_0361.jpg

Hmmm

Wha..?

What the ..?

I've noticed he does a "WTF" face a lot, lol. It's cute :)

I loved his conversation with Doc Robbins..
Vartann: 2 shirts, 2 pairs of pants...looks like he was onl staying to 2 days.
Doc: You're powers of deduction are astounding Detective.

:lol:

Awww, look how adorable he is!! Aww. Seriously, I wanna kiss him. Aww. Someone stop the aww. It's making me dizzy.

He does have the best facial expressions. God, he's so hot. Why hasn't Sara tapped that?

Thanks for the pics. I have no idea why, but I can't get to BI, ever. I always get an operation timed out. It's one of life's greatest mysteries.

Awww, look how adorable he is!! Aww. Seriously, I wanna kiss him. Aww. Someone stop the aww. It's making me dizzy.

He does have the best facial expressions. God, he's so hot. Why hasn't Sara tapped that?

Thanks for the pics. I have no idea why, but I can't get to BI, ever. I always get an operation timed out. It's one of life's greatest mysteries.

Aww, you're cute. You're welcome for the pics :)

About BI, it's working fine for me but not for others, I don't know why though. I checked that out first, and they only had one pic of Vartann from Iced .. kinda sad.

Did you take these? They're very good. I still have to rent that DVD that has Iced. I never saw the episode.

Vartann needs some love. I wanna watch 11 Angry Jurors again. I love the way he says his own name. The only other person who pronounces it the same way is Sara. var-TAAN. So hot.

Did you take these? They're very good. I still have to rent that DVD that has Iced. I never saw the episode.

Oh gosh no, I'm not that talented. I snagged them from Wurlocke's CSI Caps Site I hope you get to see it soon, it was a really cute episode for all the characters :)

Vartann needs some love. I wanna watch 11 Angry Jurors again. I love the way he says his own name. The only other person who pronounces it the same way is Sara. var-TAAN. So hot.

I loved him in Eleven Angry Jurors, Vartann + Nick = Heaven :D

Oh yeah! Vartann and Nick, I loved that partnership. They worked really well together. Hot men often do.

I wish we got to know more about Vartann. What made him move to Las Vegas? Does he have a family, friends, what does he do outside of work? What for Christ sake, what is his name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back