Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

I know! TPTB really need to tell us him name, like now. We know other detectives' names, why not his .. I think he's earned it.

And I think he's earned a nice name, not that craptastic Tony stuff they tried to throw at us. Don't think so, TPTB. Try again.

He has a lovely last name, though. It means "giver of roses." Sigh. That makes me melt into a puddle of shameless goo.

I have a bit of a question, as I'm in the UK I've not seen season 6 yet. Does Vartann appear in any other episodes from S6 apart from 'Bodies In Motion' & 'A Bullet Runs Through It, Part One & Part Two'? :)

I love those Lifetime movie titles. Who comes up with those? They should get an award.

Was he the abusive/alcoholic father/husband? Or the understanding/heroic friend who falls in love with the abused woman, but must stand aside and watch her suffer, and wait for her to realize that is not the way to live? And was there nudity?

From what I saw, he was the understanding/heroic friend who marries Mel Harris (from 'Thirtysomething)after her daughter goes wild and gets thrown in jail. In the end, he accepts her as his own daughter. And, unfortunately no, there was no nudity (from what I saw, anyway).

I have a bit of a question, as I'm in the UK I've not seen season 6 yet. Does Vartann appear in any other episodes from S6 apart from 'Bodies In Motion' & 'A Bullet Runs Through It, Part One & Part Two'? :)

According to IMDB.com, he hasn't, just those three eps so far.

From what I saw, he was the understanding/heroic friend who marries Mel Harris

:lol: I love Lifetime movies. They're so predictable.

Yes, Alex is Greek. I always thought he had very Greek eyes.

Just three episodes this season. That's sad. The world needs more Vartann.

I know...
I miss him so much...
he always makes me smile...
no matter how sad or boring and episode
is....
he's like the light on the horizon when it's dark....he's like the nice guy who reachs out for your hand when
you're about to fall...
we really have to see him more often...
who needs brass or sofia
we want vartan...

he doesn't seem so greek to me
I always thought he's canadian

Iced is one of my favourites vartan episodes..

Click Pic One .. Click Pic Two

===========
~Edited: Pics exceeded Max size.~

Well, he is Canadia, but has Greek roots. You can tell from his eyes. They kinda resemble Melina Kanakaredes's. Not the color, but the shape.

I can't see the pictures :(.

From what I saw, he was the understanding/heroic friend who marries Mel Harris

:lol: I love Lifetime movies. They're so predictable.

Yes, Alex is Greek. I always thought he had very Greek eyes.

Just three episodes this season. That's sad. The world needs more Vartann.

He may have a greek background.. but he is born and raised in Canada.

man...
that can be the reason...
i whish I was as smart as you are...
so what do I have to remember for the next time?
don't move right...

I'm getting kinda afraid we won't see vartan again this season....***starts sweating and biting nails****

Nope next time if you have a problem and you move it, just pm one of us if your edit time is up and we will go in an put in the correct addy. :)

But yeah the moving will do that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back