Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

should totally go to Blockbuster and rent all these DVDs, and have a Vartann marathon. Yeah! They'd find me in bed the next morning, dead, my tongue hanging out the side. Drowned in my own drool.[/quote :lol: :lol:

Go for it, Carol! Tell us if you survived!

Oh, and Beyond Imagination is down. Grr. I wanna see screen caps.

Also? Please tell us what his freaking name is.

Awesome. I don't think I watched 4x4 all the way through, that's probably why I don't remember him.

I should totally go to Blockbuster and rent all these DVDs, and have a Vartann marathon. Yeah! They'd find me in bed the next morning, dead, my tongue hanging out the side. Drowned in my own drool.

you know i think im gonna have a vartann maraton too: i miss him so much!!!!!! well tell us if you survived jus like abc said :lol:
thanks allstar for the transcript ;)

No, they never have! Someone online said his name is Tony, but ew. I don't like Tony. I'm calling him Alex.

Ya I don't like Tony either - say it with me now, Det. Tony Vartann... *shudders*

I like Alex, it suits him..I wonder why :p

ETA: Did anyone watch Alex in "Veritas: The Quest"..? It was a short-lived show and didn't have much of a fan following and didn't even last one season, but I still watched it..Alex Carter + Ryan Merriman = hottie central :D

ETA 2: - midnight, Beyond Imagination is working fine for me, what ep did you want screencaps from ..?

grrrrr alex would be so better!!!!! what was the first epi where he appeared? cause when it's the first time we have seen a detective, he always give his name.....maybe he told it but we dont hear it :p anyway ALEX WAS IN "VERITAS: the quest...." ???????? god i dont remember him snif i should take a relook to it :lol:

His first episode was Grissom vs The Volcano. He was working with Sara and Warrick, but I don't remember him saying his name. I don't think he did. They all acted as if they already knew him.

Never seen Veritas. I've only seen Alex in Bones, aside from CSI.

They all acted as if they already knew him

cause he was already dating sara.....hmmm not the good thread right? :rolleyes: :lol: anyway i dont why ther eis so much mystery about vartann name..... thats strange :D

They probably wanna keep is all in the dark, so the suspense builds and builds, and then in the last episode ever of the series they'll reveal his name is... John.

Actually, I think that kinda fits him. John Vartann. Or maybe Joe. Ugh, anything but Tony.

They probably wanna keep is all in the dark, so the suspense builds and builds, and then in the last episode ever of the series they'll reveal his name is... John.

Actually, I think that kinda fits him. John Vartann. Or maybe Joe. Ugh, anything but Tony.

:lol: :lol: im sure sara will be the first to say "hey john whats up?" and all of the csi would be like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh john was his name!!!!" :lol:

i thought a detective was already named tony, it would be weird if two detective has the same name: lack of imagination? :rolleyes:
anyway i vote for alex or john :lol:

Hehe.. this is funny! You guys are guessing his name like if it's Alex or Tony or John or Joe... :lol:

Who knows the writers may keep his name a secret from us only to reveal it at the end with a name like Britney or Whitney. *shudders* :eek:

Hehe.. this is funny! You guys are guessing his name like if it's Alex or Tony or John or Joe... :lol:

Who knows the writers may keep his name a secret from us only to reveal it at the end with a name like Britney or Whitney. *shudders* :eek:

mouahahahhahahah BRITNEY??????? my god i will fall down of my sofa if it was true :lol: how about CASSIDY? worse hein? :lol:

god this epi was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! the interaction between doc and vartann was too amazing when i rewatch the epi i cant stop laughing on their scene: doc was making fun of vartann and he finally saw it
It was great, it's my favorite Vartann episode so far - I love it when the witness asked him if he was married! :lol:

Woman: Are you Married?
Ecklie: Erm No
Woman: *turns to Vartann* How about you?
Vartann: Ermm Ermm... The car?

That really cracked me up! :lol:

mouahahahhahahah BRITNEY??????? my god i will fall down of my sofa if it was true how about CASSIDY? worse hein?

Haha! With those names no wonder the writers kept it a secret! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back