Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leannethemouse

CSI Level Three
How many people here think that the guy is pretty cool, and he's not bad eye-candy aswell. I've been watching re-runs and I've grown towards him. Has anyone else got a weak spot for him? :D

====
ETA: Apparently Pictures are going to be posted so I will add in the Pic posting rules in here as well.

When posting pictures in threads please keep them in thumbnail form no bigger then either...
2 Medium pics around 130x130, or
3 Small pics around 115x115.

Anything bigger (or over the amounts listed) should be put into no more than "6 URL Links" per post. Remember you can always show the Thumbnails with a clickable link to a bigger version.

As well remember to give URL links a name (not just re-put in the addy) a good descript of the pic will be helpful. Also please only "Showing" pictures from your own site (ie Photobucket, etc.) hotlinking is not allowed Pictures can not carry Adult Content, Swearing, Baiting, Trolling or Flaming in them.

If you are new please note that you have to have 100 posts before you can post a picture, until you reach that mark you can use the "URL" link to the picture.

ETA: (Feb 14, 2007) To change the name so that the topic allows for discussion on both the actor and character, please remember everyone is entitled to their opinions, as you are to disagree with it, its how you handle it that matters.

Otherwise have fun. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Det Vartann

I doooo! I just watched some season one episodes last week and realised he's so cool. XD

Detective Vartann didn't appear on the show until the fourth season...

Hehe, I like Vartann too! I used to like him a lot more before he made some pretty insensitive comments in "Big Middle", but since then, he's almost redeemed himself. The way he avoided the marriage question in "Iced" was very intriguing; I hope it's brought up again some day! :D

What was the question.... You know one day even though I'm a GSR shipper, and kinda a Sandle shipper - I would like Sara if she doesn't want greg or Grissom to get with Vartann.

There's a scene in "Iced", where Ecklie and Vartann are talking to the lady who discovered the body in the parking lot:

MRS. VIVOLDI: I was walking to the car. (She points to her car. Vartann turns to look.) The SUV? A gift from Oscar. Thirty years with the same man.

CONRAD ECKLIE: Congratulations.

MRS. VIVOLDI: Thank you. Are you married?

CONRAD ECKLIE: Divorced.

MRS. VIVOLDI: Oh. And you?

(She looks at Vartann.)

DET. VARTANN: (squirms) Uh ... ma'am, so you were walking to your car ...

:devil:

check him out in Iced, he had a lot of screentime there. :) he's the hunkiest detective.. next to Brass. :lol:

*raises hand* Can Someone tell me which one that is?

who Vartann? he's.....

The Man

===========
~Edited: Picture size (if you are not sure of picture sizes in post see the first post of the "Welcome" thread. ;) ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back