Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

:lol: I like your thinking Midnight tiptoes :devil: I think he may be divorced, like his wife cheated on him - he was really weird and forceful in Dead Ringer

He does NOT look like a Tony. Yuck. I hope they change it.

Dt.jpg

Holy hotness, Batman!

This man is too hot for his own good. mmmm killer profile!
yumminess
It looks like Sara this so too.
hehe

Whoohoo! Go Sartann (Sorry a little bit of hung over from the shipper thread)

Can you blame her? The man is plain delicious.

You know, I like Sofia but I hate that they made her a detective, because now Vartann is getting less screen time. That is NOT good! CSI without Vartann is a very sad thing.

I like Sofia too (I'm a very weird sara fan I know but she's very nice and clever too) maybe Vartann and her could be partners? Or ooh! oh! after csi (which is never) they could do a spin off! a detective show with Sofia and Vartann!
boogie.gif

Alex Carter will be on Tuesday's episode of Bones, playing a doctor. I'm not gonna miss it!

So do we think Vartann is married, divorced, or widowed?

I'm not sure. He never answered that women who asked him at that crime scene which makes me wonder.

Hottie Detective Vartann

How hot did he look on Thursday? Wearing kevlar, sigh. The funniest part is he STILL had a tie underneath, lol. He's so proper.

I wish there were screen caps available.

Re: Hottie Detective Vartann

i think Vartann and Catherine look good together. [y]

Just a note: If you are new to the posting pictures in this forum, please make sure that the picture is no bigger then 400 wide by 400 high, we are trying to make it so the load time is easier and so that it doesn't stretch the screen for some.

If it is bigger then the size given above, please use a URL link (no more then 6 per post) and the members can click to view. ;)

Also adding in that you can post:
1 Large or
2 Medium or
3 Small

Thanks. ;)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt know tyhat there were a det vartann thread!!!!!!!!!!!! snif

love your pics midnight!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back