Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Yeah 'Iced' is a really good Vartann episode, I also love 'Weeping Willows' Vartann was the Det on the whole case which was really good, he got a lot of screen time. :D

Poor Vartann. What if his wife cheated on him? THAT WITCH!

maybe not his wife but a fiancée you know: i can easily imagine him , on the day before his marriage, see his future wife cheating on him with one of his friends of something like that......poor guy im sure he had suffer a lot remember guy thats scene on dead ringer i think, with the women who had cheat on her husband, remember how he reacted? he seemed really affected by that :(

Who in their right mind would cheat on Vartann?! The guy is just too hot, She'd have to be mad! :lol:

I can see how that may be the case with his possible marriage/divorce. We should so get a back storey or maybe have his ex wife turn up as a suspect!

Did anyone else think that the killer from last night's episode looked like a really ugly version of Vartann? No? Just me, then? Okay.

It creeped me out.

ha ha ha midnight!! seems like you miss our detective so you see him everywhere :lol: god!!!!! when are we gonna see him again? next episode maybe????

Seriously! He looked like Vartann and Robert Patrick's love child.

I do miss Vartann :(. I fear we won't see him again this season.

Seriously! He looked like Vartann and Robert Patrick's love child.

I do miss Vartann :(. I fear we won't see him again this season.

yeah you right they really mistreat his character this seasom....i guess it was becos of sofia....anyway im sure he will have some scene before the end of this season...im just afraid that they will kill him like they did with lockwood :(

Nah, they don't kill him. That'd be recycling Lockwood's storyline. I wouldn't mind seeing him get hurt, though. It'd would give Alex the chance to show up his acting abilities.

Nah, they don't kill him. That'd be recycling Lockwood's storyline. I wouldn't mind seeing him get hurt, though. It'd would give Alex the chance to show up his acting abilities.
sure it would be recycling lockwood storyline but seems like tptb dont care about that so.......
i agree himm being hurt would be great: maybe someone he really know well will be a suspect on a murder case, stuff like that , i would love to see him losing it :p

Oooh, I love it when Vartann gets pissed. Like when he called that shooter in ABRTI "you piece of crap!" that was awesome!

Vartann wins at life.

deadringer1.jpg

yeah me top!!!!!! oh god that pic that scene, from dead ringer right????? gawd i remembered how pissed he was when he knew that the women was cheating on her husband.....such a classic vartann scene :lol:

Yeah! Plus, appreciate the hotness, man. I love his hair. And I love the clothes he wears. I can't even picture him in jeans or anything, I'm so used to see him wearing suits.

That doesn't mean I couldn't see him shirtless, though. Oh, holiest of days.

Yeah! Plus, appreciate the hotness, man. I love his hair. And I love the clothes he wears. I can't even picture him in jeans or anything, I'm so used to see him wearing suits.

That doesn't mean I couldn't see him shirtless, though. Oh, holiest of days.

lol yeah i love everything in him too , he is the definiton of hotness, really!!!!! oh about the shirtless thing, dingbat said on the sara/vartann thread that he was shirtless on another tv show..... i would be thankfull for the one who find that pic :eek: :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back