Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Wish there were more. I'm working on a Vartann/Sara fic, but at this rate it'll be finished by 2087.

yeah my friends and i are still waiting for it......im afraid i cant read it in 2087 (i would be 100 years old :lol:)

and alexwoods, i hope we will have a few vartann before the end of the season maybe on the 6X16 OR 6X17.......any news?
thanks raed for the info :p

No problem, RaeD.

I keep starting Vartann fics, and never finish them, it's a nightmare, my hard drive. I think it's because we don't know much about him. He's hard to write.

I know what you mean midnight....
I never find ends to my sorties...
just make something up about him...
give him a history....

can we ask kristin from e online whether we'll see
him again?

EDIT: I asked Kristin....
no idea whether she'll answer...
I've never asked her before

Kristin's so annoying. I remember when she used to post as Wanda. Let's see what she says, but she isn't known for having the most accurate information.

I watched A Bullet last night again. I love when he went, "you shot a kid just to take his bike? You piece of crap, get up!"

Major hotness, right there.

he did that?
aw...
why didn't i see this...
I tought a bullet...was so annoying that
I didn't watch the second part...

is there anyone else we can ask?

Okay...so kristin didn't answer yet...
i also made a topic on the e online board but on no one replys... :( you can find it here click

so here is a cap to keep you happy

canadian

I love Vartann's shirts and ties. He always looks so purty.

I found a Grissom/Vartann/Ecklie fic the other day. That is one combination I NEVER thought I'd live to see!

does anyone have alex caps from his apprerance on dark angel? episode 1x15 shory's in love...

you're right midnight he always looks like prince charming

From Another Thread, orginial post and response.
RaeD said: For those interested, Alex Carter who plays the handsome Det. Vartan is starring in Recipe for Revenge on Fri. Mar. 3 on the Women's Entertainment channel. He plays a detective in this one as well and I believe he is shirtless (or close to) in part of it.

Alas, I will miss it...hope others catch it! :D
RaeD said: whoops, forgot to add the time. 12:30pm EST
sissi59100 said: PICCAS people please!!!!!! THink about us, poor europeans who cant see alex carter on tv , except on CSI snif

Oh, I think my dad has that network. Guess I have a good reason to visit him now.

Seriously, shirtless Alexx? I'm there. With cameras and pop corn and tapes and the rewind button. Thanks for the heads-up!

Anyone know if Alex Carter will be on CSI ever again?

AlexxWoods said:
thanks so much....you wrote alex with double xx giggle

I did? :lol: I need to stop watching Miami.

I really hope we get to see him on CSI again. Vartann brings teh sexay!

I doubt they know these things. It's up to the writers to put the character in the script. So far that hasn't been their intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back