Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

He's like, "dude... no."

Vartann has the best WTF expressions. And he does it in every episode. So hilarious.

yeah...
and I would love to see them a lot more often
I mean come on..
what are we supposed to do without him and his
expressions :lol:

hell no

on this pic he has his "come on im sexy" face :lol:

gawd i really love his WTF face....he is the best for that :lol

I don't want Vartann to become the new Lady Heather, appearing only every 3 years or so.

Well, okay, maybe he can be the new Lady Heather, if he gets to wear leather and work a whip. Otherwise? No thank you, sir.

Brass' getting old...
so can't we have Vartan instead?
He would do a great job

well i would rather keep brass and pull sofia away :p i mean if she stayed a CSI we would probably see vartann more often......dotn you think that guys? :lol:

But I like Sofia, too. Oh, woe.

Well, then, they should investigate three cases in each episode. Then, we'd get Brass, Sofia and Vartann. Or, Brass and Sofia work a case, as usual, and Vartann just walks around shirtless.

That good? Good.

But I like Sofia, too. Oh, woe.

Well, then, they should investigate three cases in each episode. Then, we'd get Brass, Sofia and Vartann. Or, Brass and Sofia work a case, as usual, and Vartann just walks around shirtless.

That good? Good.

vartann walking shirtless??? i would be thankfull for that :p well i do like sofia too but as a CSI in fact....

Vartann just walks around shirtless.

That good? Good.

vartann walking shirtless??? i would be thankfull for that

Check on Lifetime for "Recipe for Revenge". Alex Carter plays a detective and gets shirtless! Saw him on this before CSI. It plays every now and then and definitely worth watching - his smile is priceless and his chemistry with the female lead is terrific!

Oh, by the way, I registered to ask if someone can direct me to any Vartan fanfic? I'd be eternally thankful...

RaeD If you go down a little ways there is a Fan Fiction Forum, i don't know if there are any specific ones for him but you might be able to find some. If not i think you could probably ask if anyone plans to write one. or get a link to a place that does have one.

so there are just let's say about 8
episodes left...
how high are our chances we'll see vartan again...?

Thanks so much for the quick response about the fanfic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back