Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Nah.

That's a really cute scene, though. He's waiting for her and Greg to arrive at the scene, and when they do he opens the car door for her.

Such a gentleman.

We need more Vartann. More Vartann = World peace.

We need to know his first name. I am partial to John or Micheal. I call him John. Yeah, I know. Weird. But I do.

We need to delve into his past. We know ALL about Brass. How about a little Vartann history lesson.

Did I mention that the man is just too freaking sexy to be in only three episodes this season? No? Well, he is.

Vartann = world peace. That doesn't sound remotely far fetched. I'm sure everyone would be too busy daydreaming about his gorgeousness to even think about war.

I think John fits him to a T! I love it. John sounds really gentlemanly, and soft-spoken, and cool, but at the same time John can get down and dirty and kick some ass. Awesome.

I'm between John and Alex (or Alec). Since the actor's name is Alex I can see the writers baptizing Vartann that, but I'd like them to get a little creative and give him another name. John would be perfect. I can even hear Sara calling him John.

Dear Writers,

John.

Love,
The Audience

I'm for Alex...
it just fits...

it's horrible we know him since 4th season
but no one ver says his first name...
I bet they don't know either...
maybe he didn't tell anyone...
he's a misteryous man

I think the writers are just trying to be secretive, but meh. That only works when a character is seen very often. So either reveal his name or give him lots more screen time!

I vote for the latter.

I'm getting kinda afraid we won't see vartan again this season....***starts sweating and biting nails****
Now that is just plain scary, I can't believe it's been so long since his been in an episode. *cries* I'm starting to worry a bit! :eek:

By the way, over the weekend I saw the movie 'Out Of Time' and Alex was in it, he played a doctor (well kind of) anyway he looked really hot in his white coat! :devil: :lol:

The people need some Vartann!

He's so awesome. Every time he comes on screen I just giggle like a naughty little girl. Vartann owns me.

I really wanna see him working with Sara again. They have a great rapport.

hi smile is the best...
someone remembers his smile in the
beginning of bodies in motion?
boy...such a cute smile
I really get afraid we won't see him
again just like maka
in csi ny she just disappeared

I wanna see pics of alex in a white coat..
he just needs a smile then and everything's
perfect

smile

Edit:
Alex Carter currently resides in Santa Monica, California, with his wife, Jennifer, and three kids

wife and three kids???? :eek:

Aw, he was happy for Warrick, I loved that scene. Love when he went, "seriously, good luck with that."

I think Vartann might be divorced.

and he didn't
answer the lady's question in iced...
was it iced?
If you mean the question when she if he was married, then it was 'Iced'! I love that episode - it was soooo obvious that 'Marriage' was a sore point! :lol:

yes..
the scene was awesome...
poor vartan...
I loved ice
we saw so much vartan...
yeah...
cbs should give him so much more screen time
it would really good for the quotes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back