Adrien Brody

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hummer, Mar 7, 2006.

1. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

WOW! AB is that young in Liberty Heights! :lol: Thanks for your pics, Pusher! I haven't found that movie yet... :lol: Pity haven't found new movies about AB those days...even that Hollywoodland...has to wait for three weeks...:rolleyes: :lol: :D

And, Pusher...:D...I am a bit curious...that why your teacher would say "stupid que doesn't exist"?...:lol: Was she/he talking about music? Music is stupid que? :rolleyes: :lol: Would I get your answer? Or can you recall? :lol: It's funny...:lol:

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

That's another film that I really want to see. :D

I think for me it was 'The Village' I remember going to see it initially because Joaquin Phoenix was in it. :lol: Also I'm a big fan of M. Night Shyamalan. I remember watching it a thinking "wow, that guy who plays Noah is really, really good". After I watched the film and found out the actors name, I instantly recognised the name, but I didn't realise all through the film he was Adrien Brody. :eek: It was quite a shock to see him with dark hair, I presumed after I watched The Village that he was blonde. :lol: Thinking back now, it's really strange seeing him with blonde hair. :eek: :lol:

Great pictures Pusher! Really cute caps of AB. :D

3. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Sorry for the delay you all :). I'll post them now, but first some AB news links. Some lovely reading material:

Brody set to play in movie alongside Owen Wilson
    Brody on cover of Mean Magazine--Out Aug 22nd
    Hollywoodland review.
    Brody in New York for Hollywoodland screening

I included the Hollywoodland review. link because it is one of many I've found that has people talking about Brody and the Oscar. :)

Now the promised pics:

Brody at Hollywoodland screening
    A message left by Brody on a restaurant napkin. Sold on e-bay for $15,000 US dollars.
    A drawing Brody did for a celebrity drawing charity.

I've got some new Manolete pics but I'll post them later. :D

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Ooh I love Adrien in King Kong. <33333.

5. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Gorgeous pics of AB, Hummer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like this one most:

[​IMG]

Err.... :D Could you make another AB banner for me, with above pic, Hummer? I mean if you could...but I really want one made from the above... :D Thank you so much in advance, Hummer, PLZ... :D

6. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I'll make it for you, no problem. :) I'll post it when I get it finished.

7. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Thank you for your kindness, Hummer! :lol:

I found some pics of AB later yesterday, but the edit time stands in my way...so put them up now... :lol: I know they are in small size, but I really think they are good pics. :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

nice to see u again Hummer :D u have miss to all gusy not only in this thread ;) thanks for this extra info around AB and this so sweet pic :)

lantiscod it`s long story and don`t have connection with ur music teacher quote.... well if u want to know have to ask...a lot peoples are afraid to not look stupid and prefer to stay silent... i personally love this approach to the world... I WANT TO KNOW :lol:

9. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

You're welcome Pusher for the info. I've always loved Owen's movies so I'm really looking foward to this new project 'Darjeeling Limited'.

Here is another link to more info on the movie and a pic of those who are going to be in it: Darjeeling

Also this article is another account of how nice Adrien Brody is. Taken from sfgate.com

Aw! :D He can use my cam phone any day! :devil:

10. Mog

Mog Dead on Arrival

Thank-you so much for that info, Hums. I think he and Owen will make a nice pairing. They've both got unconventionally cute noses (though I prefer AB's) and they're both good actors. Is it going to be a comedy of any sort?

11. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

There hasn't been any word that it'll be a comedy but there hasn't really been much news on it at all really. I'll keep you updated though.

12. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Glad to see y'll here two weeks after get my computer repacked...whatever I am here again! :lol:

You are right, Puser, that most people prefer to keep silent so as not to seem stupid...but just becoz of this they lost many opportunities... And silent differs with people, right?! As to AB, it's modest; to others, it might be...cowwww...what ever... :lol: :lol:

And Hummer, I am thinking about you all these days...you know...including a banner...:lol: Could I get it recently? :D

13. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Sorry lantiscod darling about the delay. Life's been interfering with all of my fanbases lately. I should have it ready real soon. I'll post it when I've got it completed.

And while I'm here, some awesome news. Courtesy brodylicious.org:

14. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Sweet to know you've been occupied with fanbases, Hummer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a new beginning now, I am making new plans...including a list of movies that I should have but haven't reached yet... :D especially the Manolete and the Holywoodland... :lol:

It would be sweety to see you hither soon... :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Wow, this place has really grown since last I saw it :eek:!

I was watching TV today and saw the trailer for Hollywoodland and was suprised to hear that it's already in theaters. Has time really gone by that fast? Wow.
    Anyway, Brody looks real intense in this film and I do hope I can see it soon. I know there have been a lot of reviews for the film and I've yet to hear/read one that says AB shouldn't win an award for this. Also, the cast he's working with look great: Diane Lane, Ben Affleck, & Bob Hoskins.