Adrien Brody

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hummer, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

For fans of the multi-talented actor Adrien Brody. :)

2. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Oh I like him! I remember him in Tori Amos's video, A Sorta FairyTale With You.

3. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Yeah, he was great in that. Also love him in the 'Pianist'. A truly powerful movie!

4. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

I haven't seen him in any movies, but he's quite cute :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG, I absolutely love Adrien Brody. I LOVE him in the Jacket, that is such a cool, freeky movie. I've also seen him in the Village and the Pianist but I have yet to see King Kong. (doesn't look that interesting but I'll rent it when it comes out on video) Adrien is very versatile and he can play roles seriously in dramas or dramatically in thrillers, he is just really talented. :) Three Cheers for Adrien Brody.... Hip... Hip...........

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I loved Adrien Brody in 'The Village'. That was actually my first Adrien Brody encounter and I thought he was very good indeed. I really want to see 'The Jacket' it's on my rental list. :D

7. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

You really should, Tink. Adrien & Kiera Knightley really have some great chemistry. And the plot is really freaky!!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

He's kinda cute

9. lane

lane Police Officer

To me, that is an understatement. He is so hot. So marvellous in the Pianist. I love that movie.

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Adrien Brody is one cool actor :) i have see him firt in The Pianist ...he just play so so well. i like how hi look like too. so thin...and this sad face..for me he will show more of his talent in the future and hope to see all his moves...for now i see King Kong ; The Jacket ; The Village; The Thin Red Line

11. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

He really is an under-rated actor. I think that most of the projects he signs up for don't do him justice. However, he was great in The Village, The Pianist, and King Kong.
    He even handled comedy well in 'The undertaker's wedding'.

Anyway, this thread needs a pic. Being a chihuahua owner I tend to like this one. Adrien and Chico:

[​IMG]

12. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Oh my that's hot!!! ^^^

I've only seen the Pianist. I wasn't even able to finish it!

The Village and The Jacket sounds cool. I'll try to see those.

13. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

'The Pianist' is actually my favorite movie of his. It's amazing how he morphs from this concert pianist to that poor guy trying to get the can open. Such a bittersweet film.

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Aww HAM, that's a lovely picture of Adrien - he looks so cute with the chihuahua. It's certainly brightened up my afternoon. :)

I agree with you regarding him being under-rated, it's a shame because he is such a wonderful actor. I was truly amazed with his performance as Noah in 'The Village'.

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Thanks Tink. I've actually got tons of pics of him stored in my photobucket but the ones with Chico stood out to me this morning. :)

I also still need to get around to caping his other movies, I've only got 'The Jacket' capped right now.

In 'The Village' he definately flexes his acting muscles a bit. I was thrown off a little when I saw the hair and the whole light brown thing he had going. :lol: