Add a line Vegas Style

"Did I hear someone mention Hank?" Grissom asked. "My dog wouldn't hurt a fly!"

Warrick rolled his eyes. "Hank Peddigrew, Griss!"

Grissom's eyes turned dark. "What about him?" he growled.

*You might not hurt him, Audrey, but MyFutureCSI would! :lol:

"Grissom," Nick began slowly, "We got some bad news for you?"

*me hurt Nick! Never!! I'd never do such a thing!*

*feels nose growing

Just then Nick gets a phone call. He answers his cell, "Stokes." Everyone watching Nick. "Ok, thanks Doc," Nick hangs up and tells everyone, "Sara was pregnant."

***Sorry Audrey, I was talking to MyfutureCSI not to hurt Nick. Oh the things she has done to him. Welcome Steph***

Grissom explodes, "That's none of your business! That's no one's business!! She's dead! And our baby's dead!! And nothing can change that!" He storms off down the hall.

Nick turned to the room and said sarcastically, "That went well."

Archie who was still staring at video footage suddenly yelled...

**No problem speedystokesgirl. I love your avatar BTW.

Hmmm, you guys are getting my creative juices flowing for Vegas. I am working on a multi-chapter fic for Miami right now, but when I finish, well, I may have to write one for Vegas starring Nick Stokes.**

"Oh my gosh! How did I get here?? The last thing I remember I was at Nick's house with Warrick and Greg!"

Just then Nick gets a phone call. He answers his cell, "Stokes." Everyone watching Nick. "Ok, thanks Doc," Nick hangs up and tells everyone, "Sara was pregnant."

***Sorry Audrey, I was talking to MyfutureCSI not to hurt Nick. Oh the things she has done to him. Welcome Steph***

Grissom looks around, "How did I get to Nick's house?"

"Yeah what are you doing here Grissom?" Nick asked and turns the bugman around and shoves him out the door, "bye!!!"

Greg turns to the others and says, "Sara said in her email if anything happens to her then its Hank's fault. He lured her back in (as a friend) somehow with some sob story... Sara's words, not mine."

"I'm sorry, but I still think it's Grissom. Now that he's not here, I feel free to say something again," Nick says.

"I agree with Nick, guys," Warrick says looking at everyone, "how do we know for sure that email came from Sara? Grissom could know her password."

Nick takes out his cell phone to call Wendy. "Wendy? Nick. Go to Doc Robbins and get a DNA sample of Sara's fetus. Don't let anyone know, in the lab, that you're running this test. Especially Hodges. Doc won't say anything. When you get the results send Super Dave over to my place with the results."

***Audrey, thanks, I'm glad you like my avi. Damn that man is hot***

:guffaw: I was wondering how the hell Grissom got to Nick's house. Catherine too? :lol: I'm glad Nick threw him out. That was hilarious. :guffaw:

Last edited:
'While we are waiting on the DNA results we should see if we have Hank's DNA on file,' Greg adds.

Warrick add 'If we don't, do we know any judge that will sign a warrant so we can get a sample.'

:guffaw: I was wondering how the hell Grissom got to Nick's house. Catherine too?

Ah Speedy haven't you every heard of cars, buses, taxis :guffaw:Heck for those Star Trek fans I guess Scotty could have beamed them over to Nicks :guffaw:

":lol: I'm glad Nick threw him out. That was hilarious. :guffaw:

"Okay Nick who died and left you in charge?" Greg asked and continued, "And you know you're gonna hear about it from Grissom about shoving him out the door..what's gotten into you..you used to be such a nice guy."

*Sorry..my depiction of Nick as a sarcastic guy can't be hindered. I'm tring folks..:guffaw:

Meanwhile back at the lab, Grissom steps out of his office and yells, "where the hell is my team?"

Just then Super Dave walks by and Grissom asks him, "what are you doing in the lab, Dave?"

Super Dave looks at him nervously, "umm, just dropping off some samples to be processed. Just doing Doc Robbins a favor. I, uh, really need to get back, have a good night, Grissom." Super Dave walks away quickly hoping that Grissom didn't notice how nervous he was.

Grissom yells, "Dave?" Damn, thinks Super Dave.

who heads back down to the morgue where people don't shout at him. He knew Grissom was following him. As soon as Grissom left Super Dave picked up the phone and called Wendy.

Back