Add a line Vegas Style

Greg joined Nick and Warrick with another man. "This is my friend Liam; he's a criminal profiler. He's met Grissom and has looked over the case and has some insight."

"Guys, I think that your boss has a split personality and that the alternate personality is the one that committed the crimes."

Nick responds, "We investigate!"

Warrick laughs and they bump fists and get into the truck. "First things first," he says. "Let's go pay a visit to..."

'....pay a visit to Archie'. Everyone piled into Nick's truck and off they drove to Nick's house. When Nick and Warrick had a bad feeling about Grissom, they stashed Archie and his beloved tape machine equipment at Nick's house.

They entered Nick's house and found Archie sitting on the floor playing Playstation.

"Archie!" yelled Nick. "You're supposed to be going over the tapes from the diner's outdoor cameras!"

"Chill, man," Archie responded as he continued to concentrate on his game. "I finished those hours ago. No one on them but the girls and Grissom. Sorry."

*NickGregRyanFan...I didn't see your post when I posted my previous line responding to Speedy. Sorry! :(

"Wow, you two are very clever hiding Archie here." Greg says.

Nick grins, "We are, aren't we? Now, let's get to work on this case."

*NickGregRyanFan...I didn't see your post when I posted my previous line responding to Speedy. Sorry! :(

That's okay. No problem. :)

Archie got up from the playstation and grabbed the tapes. "There was this one weird thing I wanted you to see."

Nick walked closer to the screen and saw...

**Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I join you, I normally play Miami Style, but you were having so much fun in here I thought I might join you.**;)

Greg leaning against the wall of the restaurant kissing his girlfriend Tracy but in the distance you could see Grissom and Sara have what looked like a heated discussion. All eyes were on Greg now.

**Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I join you, I normally play Miami Style, but you were having so much fun in here I thought I might join you.**;)

Oh welcome to the fun we are having here Audrey :)

"What the???" Greg says, "Grissom and Sara were there when I was on my date? I mean, Sara and Tracy were friends, but... I didn't know Sara and Grissom came there..."

"Yeah, I'm sure you were too distracted..." Archie started, "'cause I mean, that girl you were with is really hot!"

"I'll thank you to not check out my girlfriend! Now, what were Sara and Grissom doing there?"

Nick turned to Greg and said...

"Ok, Arch, what time we're they there?" asks Warrick.

Archie looks at them quizzically and says, "see that's the other strange thing, the time stamp has been removed, but no one at the diner said they messed with it. Which, gee what a big shock that is? So I guess you'll have to ask Greggo here what time he was making out with his girlfriend."

"8:30." Greg said automatically. "Hey, it was a moment to remember, so I had to make a note of it." He grinned.

"So," said Nick, "if you guys were at the same diner, why didn't you say anything, Greg? You knew that's where the murders occurred, you heard me say that *I* was there and saw Grissom and Sara. So why the secrets??"

Greg says 'Well Tracy and I just started going out and I don't won't to spoil it by letting everyone here know. I just don't need the ribbing and kidding at the moment. Nick what time did you see Grissom and Sara'

'7:30' says Nick.

"You didn't want 'everyone here' to know about it, Greg?" said Warrick, not letting him off the hook that easily. "You said Sara and Tracy were friends tho. And now...Sara's dead."

They all turned to look at Greg who was starting to sweat a bit.

Back