Add a line Vegas Style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Speedystokesgirl, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Brass handed the note to Nick so he could bag it and put it with the rest of the evidence. But before he did, they all saw the words written there:

I'm sorry, Teri, my little cricket, and Sara, my beautiful butterfly, and Heather, my black widow. But you've always known that my heart yearned for the lovely lady katydid, mi amour, Catherine.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

After Nick put the letter in the sealed evidence bag, he turned it around to have a look at the writing. It looked like Grissom's messy scrawl but he was no expert. 'Guys we need to get this to what's his name. You know the hand writing expert at the lab to see if this is really Grissom's.' With that Nick got in his Denali and race off the lab with the evidence bag.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The QD Tech compared the note to a sample of Gil's writing. "It's close, but it's not a match." The tech said.

"So, someone's trying to frame Grissom." Nick said. "But who?"

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Greg chimes in, "well we can't rule Grissom out. The QD guy said it was close. Anyone, can alter their handwriting."

Catherine looks at Greg annoyed, "Grissom couldn't have done this, I can't believe it. Lets start looking at some past cases, maybe someone has a vendetta against him."

5. GregNickRyanFan

"Or maybe this isn't Grissom at all," Greg started, "he has been acting strange lately even for Grissom... maybe someone made themselves look like him and have the real Grissom locked up somewhere."

6. Jacquie

Wendy, who's trying her darnedest to become the next lab rat turned CSI said 'Greg, that's an interesting idea about Grissom. That may explain why Griss's bug collection is gone. Maybe the impostor doesn't like bugs.'

Nick pipes up 'Has anyone asked Archie if he's looked at the tapes from the lab yet.'

7. Smokey

Just then, Mandy rushed up and yelled, "Archie's missing!"

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The all say in unison, "what?" Mandy repeats herself, "Archie is missing."

"Ok seriously, what else could wrong," Brass asks, are you sure he's missing?"

*i really hate grammar, don't know if I'm doing it right :rolleyes:)*

9. GregNickRyanFan

"Brass!" Greg complained. "You're never supposed to ask what else could go wrong or anything similiar to that because then something else does go wrong."

"The ballistics lab is in ruins!" Hodges says. "See?" Greg said pointedly to Brass.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Warrick, looking as dumbfounded as everyone else, says, "maybe we should all just go home and start this day over again. I mean really, what else could..."

"Warrick, don't say it," Greg yells.

11. GregNickRyanFan

"What else could be better than going home and getting some rest?" Warrick said.

Greg let out a breath of relief causing Nick to grin and pat him on the back and say...

12. Jacquie

'Yup I could do with some down time right now. Julie and I haven't been seeing as much of each other as we would like. I'll see y'all tomorrow then.' and with that Nick walks out the doors of the lab and heads to his truck to go home.

*speedy you're not the only one that sucks at grammar but yours is fine :)

13. Smokey

Grissom walks out of his office, having heard the end of their conversation.

"Figures!" he says. "People are dying and missing around him and he trots off to see a girl. Typical Nick! I guess it's up to me to step in and take over this mess."

14. GregNickRyanFan

"No, Gil," Brass says, "you can't be on this case because unfortunately you're a suspect."

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Warrick leaves the lab too and meets Nick at his SUV. "Ok, I'm glad you suggested we meet outside of the lab. So what are you thinking, buddy?" Warrick asks.

"I hope I'm wrong, but I'm telling you, I have a bad feeling about this, Rick. I have this gut feeling that Grissom did this. I don't know why, but I just do."

Warrick looks at Nick and says, "you too? What do we do now?"