Add a line Vegas Style

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Speedystokesgirl, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Nick replied, "It was around 7:30. They didn't look too happy either, so we didn't even say anything to them. I don't think they saw us. Then Doc pronounced Sara a few hours later."

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Just then Catherine walks up and says, "Nick, you saw them last night? Having dinner? Warrick, he told you he had the flu? Hmmmm, Grissom told me that he was taking Sara to the airport. She wanted to go see her mom in San Francisco. That doesn't seem like Grissom at all, to tell lies?"

3. Smokey

Suddenly, *the nose* pokes itself into the middle of their little circle as Hodges squeezes his round head between Catherine's and Greg's.

"Actually," he says, "it sounds a LOT like Grissom these days. Haven't any of you investigators noticed that his entire bug collection is missing from his office? He told me he was cleaning up and broke the case." He mutters as he walks away, "Sheesh. Field workers!"

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Just then Jacqui pops her head around the corner and says to Greg 'I've got the results of those finger prints you gave to me. And they belong to......' And just at this moment the doors to the lab burst open and in walks Brass and Sofia to announce there is another murder the CSI's have to investigate.

5. Smokey

"Sorry to interrupt, guys," said Brass, "but we've got another murder. Lady Heather was found dead behind a diner. And get this. There was a huge, black spider in her mouth. I've never seen such a big one, except for Grissom's, of course."

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nick, Warrick, Greg and Catherine just kind of stare at Brass dumbfounded.

"Ok, I'll ask," says Greg looking at everyone and rolling his eyes, "was it just a really big spider or a tarantula and who wants to ask Grissom if we can see his tarantula?" Everyone looks at Greg and he says, "aw come on, like you all aren't thinking the same thing."

7. Smokey

"Pipe down, Greg!" Catherine ordered. "You heard Hodges as well as I did. Grissom's whole collection is missing. But this has to be a set up. There's no way he had anything to do with it."

"To do with what?"

They all turned and gasped seeing Grissom standing behind them.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

"Lady Heather has been murdered and a large black spider was found in her mouth," Sophia chimes in.

Grissom says, "well why are we all standing around? There's a crime scene to be processed. Call me with what you find."

Everyone just stands there looking dumbfounded again. Jacqui clears her throat, "umm, does anyone want to know who's fingerprints I found?"

9. Smokey

Jacqui looked around to make certain that Grissom had left. "The prints on Sara's necklace were Grissom's," she whispered.

"Well, that's not unusual," Nick replied. "They were dating."

"Okay guys," said Brass, "let's get out to Lady Heather's crime scene and see what turns up."

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The team took off to Lady Heather's crime scene. Greg rode with Nick, looking deep in thought. "Penny for your thoughts, Boss." Nick said. At the sound of the nickname, Greg looked up at Nick.

11. Smokey

Greg wanted to tell Nick how much Sara had meant to him. How hurt he was that she chose Grissom over him, and how he would almost rather have her dead than see her with Grissom, but he thought better of it. Besides, they had just pulled up to the diner.

They got out of the car and met up with the others.

12. GregNickRyanFan

"Woah!" Warrick said. "I've got another body here."

Catherine looked at the dead blonde and said. "Terry?"

13. Smokey

Teri Miller lay dead, her body wedged nearly entirely under the dumpster. No wonder the detectives hadn't seen it.

"Bad night to be a lady friend of Grissom, huh?" asked Warrick as he snapped pictures of the scene.

Nick shouted to Brass, "Get Super Dave back here ASAP! We need him to check for signs of sexual trauma before we move the body!"

14. GregNickRyanFan

Dave checked the body and said, "No signs of sexual trauma." Nick found a foot print near the dumpster.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

"Alright," Brass says, "it looks like any woman that's close or was close to Grissom is now dead."

Walking up to the team Catherine says, "you're not going to believe what I found by Teri's body." Everyone is staring at her. "What?," Catherine says.

"Maybe we ought to put Catherine in protective custody," Brass says.